Upon this rock, Jesus Christ built his Church

This topic contains 756 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  t8 1 day, 19 hours ago.

• Author
     kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

DavidL,

Who or what is the rock the out assembly of Christ is based on?

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Nick,

Hi davidl,

No need to continual doctrinal justifications if you just listen to the words of Jesus Christ.

”I go to my Father and your Father, my God and your God”

simple

David does not believe that and does not bother to attempt to use the “reasoning” that many Trinitarians use for not believing Jesus’ words.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

You take certain verses that on there own make you think they deny the Deity of Christ – when in fact they simply don’t. The problem is with your understanding, which is obvious when you’re born again – but to the carnally minded..you think you see the whole picture, when in reality all you see is the tiny walls of the theological rut you’ve dug yourself into.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,239

Hi Davidl,

For us there is one God

For you-two or three?

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

Yawn…..yawn..

Do you not yet know the Father and the Son
    in the One Holy Spirit?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,239

Hi davidl,

So two in one and not three?

Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 7,574

Hi DavidL:

Well, your allegation that the scriptures reveal that  God is triune in nature and that the “Trinity doctrine”  correct is simply not true.  I also am a Spirit filled believer, and have been studying the scriptures since 1980, and God has spoken to me in many ways since then, and has corrected me on several occasions,  and I have yet to see this revelation, and every morning as part of my routine prayer, I ask God to correct me if I am teaching anything that is not His Word or doing anything that is not His will.  He has not shown me that I am wrong in not believing your doctrine,

Yes, God called the Son, God, but he also called the judges gods, not saying that our Lord is not greater that the judges.  We know that without his sacrifice, none of us would be Spirit filled believers.  Nevertheless, the scriptures state that he is a man, the last Adam, and we also are being conformed to his image.  He is the “express image of God’s person”, (Hebrews 1), image of not God’s person,  not God Himself also.   In other words, we have seen God’s character manifest through Jesus’  life of obedience to God our Father.  He said in John 14 that we who have seen him have seen the Father, but he stated that it was God doing the works through Him.  He obeyed God’s Word without sin even unto death on the cross.  Indeed he is “one with the Father, and we also if we are in him and obeying God’s  Word.

This is what John 17 states in the following verses: Jesus prayed to God:

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

And so, these scriptures show that we are “one in the spirit”. The scriptures also state that God is a spirit and that God is love. We have become that “last Adam through the Word of the Living God”.

But enough is enough, you and the rest of so called Orthodox Christianity will be responsible to God for what you teach. John 12, these are the Words of our Lord to you and me, and to all.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, the same shall judge him in the last day.

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,239

Hi davidl,

You admit having TWO DEITIES but cannot bring yourself to say you have THREE.

What will your masters think?

Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 7,574

Hi DavilL:

As to the question relative to “on what rock was Jesus speaking that his church was to be founded”?

Take a look at the following scriptures for your answer:

Matthew 7:

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

The Three are One in Unity…Tri-Unity
    You simply cannot have the Father without the Son or the Holy Spirit..period.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,239

Hi 94,

Yes.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,239

Hi davidl,

So you only have two deities?

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

..goodnight.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,239

Hi davidl,

So you really do not believe in your trinity?

The false roman church has tortured and killed millions in defence of this nonsense.

Come out of her lest you suffer for her sins.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

..grow up.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 757 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account