Trinity Doctrine resources

This topic contains 168 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  t8 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 40
    • Total replies 15,594

Andrew AD ….. you havefallen i to SATAN TRAP, hewantsus tothinkJESUS ISDIFFERENT THEN WE ARE,SO HE usedthe GNOSTIC’S TO INTRODUCE A DOCTRINE THAT WOULD SEPERATE JESUS from our exact idenity withhim, he moved his image from a simple human being to a GOD, SO WE WOUL NOT THINK WE COULD ATTAIN TO THE SAME STATUS AS HIM WITHTHE FATHER, we wanted to “SEPERATE JESUS FROMUS IDENTIFYING WITH HIM ON A PURELY HUMAN BASES. Hebegan to work that concept at tbevery start,but the apostles JOHN AND PAUL FOUGHT IT FROM THE START. BUT WHIN THEY DIES ITTOOKROOT AND BEGAN TOGROW UNTILL 325 AD when it became the droctrine of the “trinity” which has taken over nearly all Christanity. The teaching of the”TRINITY” IS SATAN’S “DROCTRINE OF SEPERATION” IT WORKS TO MAKE THE IMAGE OF JESUSE THE MAN OF SIN, WRITTEN ABOUT IN 2Ths2.

The one who now sit in the temple of GOD being desplayed as a GOD IS THE “MAN” JESUS, WHICH DOES TURN THE “IMAGE” OF HIM INTO A MAN OF SIN. IT IS A “LIE” ABOUT JESUS NOTBEING A HUMAN BEING BUT A GOD, THE VERY LIE THAT WHEN JESUS RETURNS HE HIMSELF WILL DISTORY. READ IT FOR YOURSELF. YOUHA E FALLEN FOR THE BIGEST “LIE” EVER , WHOSE CREATION IS SATAN HIMSELF. IMO AndrewAD, COME OUT OF IT AND INTOTHE TRUTH AND SAVE YOURSELF.

peace and love to you and yours. …………….gene

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Jesus worships his Father and our Father and also prays to him. Any one open to the truth should know that reveals he is not God. The question is “why would so many embrace a teaching that any reasonable person can see it a lie?”

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 863
    • Total replies 17,410

AndrewDAD, she is the mother of false religion There are many false religions and false doctrines. Both Islam and Catholicism have false foundations, and they are both huge deceptions in the world. The mother however is the either the root, the biggest, or worse one. Just like the mother of all wars would be the worst one. As for the others, they may not be the worse or biggest, but that does not disqualify them as being part of Babylon.

While there are many harlots, there is one mothet of harlots.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

@t8

Wow T8 I just now noticed you have me quoted on your front page from about 2 1/2-3 years ago! in the awesome feedback. And that was a breakthrough time for me.Your article made me think a lot and the trinity doctrine was a “huge” hurdle for me then and it helped me to begin to think for myself and escape religious brainwashing.

I’ve even thought about bringing that up to you since I came back on your site.I am very thankful for your study still today.

I was adamant against the trinity and Nicene creed for a little while after that but am not so much anymore.I got involved with a non-trinitarian group for a short while but had to leave them too for various reasons.

I still don’t believe the trinity doctrine as it is strictly taught but I have my own liberal ideas on it so when I do go to church,which isn’t often,I do attend trinitarian churches and have no qualms about that issue.

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

AndrewAD,

What do you see in the Trinity Doctrine.

I am convinced that Jesus is the first human being who was given the Spirit of God to walk by. In walking by it he became the Author of our faith because he lived by faith. We are do as he did, and still does.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,431

Hi Andrew,

It is hard to shake the habit and compulsion even of attending a denominational church.

God wants you to obey him and to avoid the confusion that men add.

The temple is within you, if you are in Christ.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 40
    • Total replies 15,594

Andrew…..scripture does not say the temple is in you as Nick wrongly stated it says this , your BODY is the TEMPLE of the LIVING GOD. God spoke in first person through jesus’ mouth and said, “destroy this TEMPLE, (which was Jesus’ BODY, and in three days I (GOD) shall raise “IT” (his body) UP.

God considers our bodies he can live in as temples .

peace and love to you and yours…………….gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 863
    • Total replies 17,410

Actually I didn’t realise it was that long ago. I some how stumbled on the post and had not read it before.

It is a pity that your earlier discovery has born no fruit though.

Jesus built his Church on his true identity. When Peter declared that he was the son of God and the messiah, Jesus said that he would build his Church on that rock and that the Gates of Hell would not overcome it.

This is why there are so many doctrines as to who Jesus is. Each Church or denomination have their own foundation which is usually some version of the Trinity, but the true foundation is that rock that he built HIS church upon.

If we build on any other foundation, then our works sit on a foundation that is not eternal. I am not questioning anyone’s salvation here as that is a God matter, but the works we do for God will only bear eternal reward if they reside on a solid foundation. Satan is trying to bankrupt all men and getting them to do works that are not based on the truth. e.g., most denominations require much of your time and money, but what do they really offer you in return. Further, there is only one Church. Jesus said: “Upon this rock I will build my Church”.

Hazz 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 2

Thanks for your response t8, though I must say I am disappointed. In a website, with pages supposedly discussing the trinity, they only really focus on the identity of Jesus. The Holy Spirit is hardly mentioned. Then when asked, all I get is an analogy on the rays of the sun. Though a good analogy, and I do appreciate you responding, it does remind me of the writings of the early trinitarian Sabellius.

I myself am someone who has been brought up with a Trinitarian mindset, and am currently in the process of  genuinely looking into its claims, and asking God to show me truth from his word.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

T8 ,how do you say I have borne no fruit? how do you know? and as I said I thank you for opening my mind to think for myself.I was indoctrinated by trinity and other such religious dogma which now i am not. I am your fruit T8- so rejoice for great is your reward in heaven! but maybe there is no reward in heaven?

And don’t worry I don’t give my money to any church any longer,denominational or non! Whenever I give a few bucks to a needy person with a cardboard sign,I’m giving it to God or maybe it’s just to Jesus Christ.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 863
    • Total replies 17,410

@Hazz it is written that the Lord is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17
    Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Isaiah 61:1
    The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,

Still learning what this means myself. I pray God will show us the truth.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 863
    • Total replies 17,410

T8 ,how do you say I have borne no fruit? how do you know?

Apologies, but it seemed from your posts that you had not arrived at a conclusion and was still open to the Trinity. It looked like you were heading back to square one from what you wrote or that you were double minded.

If God were a Trinity, then you could replace the word God in scripture for Trinity. But you cannot. This alone should rule out the Trinity as a contender IMO.

But if you are open to the truth and not willing to accept something just because most people do, then that is good. You have made progress if you are able to see for yourself, test all things, and accept truth no matter what the price.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

Yes T8 I’ve come home to trinity in my own understanding but i don’t hold it as any strict dogma as i used to do. I know longer damn people over it. Neither do I worship that letter that killeth, the bible anymore.I understand why it can be understood in many ways.Do you in your religious spirit damn me? Maybe for you all my religious fruits are rotten but for me and perhaps  some other heretics the fruits are sweeter.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,431

Hi Andrew,

I believe God has touched you with His light but at the moment it is too frightening for you to be bathed in it.

The mind is transformed slowly.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

thanks Nick!! and God bless you my brother! and my brother T8 too!-sorry if I’m too religious.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 169 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account