The Trinity Doctrine is an unnecessary stumbling block

This topic contains 859 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 2 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author
     princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

Oh no Nick not at all.

However……even Jesus took a break and shared the nicer things in life.

and yes it is all about us because it was given to us.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

Are you rich princess? I suppose or perceive you share a “house” with Mia and LU?  perhaps a rich trinity if you will?

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 870
    • Total replies 17,521

Hi LU!

The Spirit of the Son is the Holy Spirit shared with the Father.

God is Spirit.

The Word was God.

LU was preaching this when you were preaching something else Nick.

When you changed your mind and adopted Lu’s view (with or without her influence), does that mean you were wrong before and LU was right?

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

I don’t want for anything Andrew.

Oh LU and I have never shared the same house.

I do know that temple dogs are still needed, you interested?

Just you let me know, by my understand you can make all the riches your heart desires.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

Oh and just what is a temple dog? I don’t recall that from the bible,and just why should it apply to me?

So you,Mia, and LU don’t share the same human body? can you swear that before Yahweh? just wondering.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

And so getting back to my former question, was Jesus referring to the spiritually rich when he said the rich can’t obtain heaven? is that a question a temple dog might ask?

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

are we all female, by what our profile reads yes. do we share the same body, no would be a little crowded.

your speaking as a child, can you get to the point idk about Kar & LU but my time on this earth is limited.

I don’t have to swear to your god to tell you the truth Andrew. All you have to do is ask.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

So I asked and wondered if you weren’t all actually the same person? and you still can’t answer it plainly. And is not Yahweh your God? or is it YWH or some other such concoction? and what does your time on earth have to do with my question? All our times on earth are limited btw.

And except you become as a little child you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven 🙂

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

Oh I get it, you think the only women that post on this board are one in the same. coming as chameleon’s and all that.

I can assure you Andrew that is not the case with me. no wonder your question didn’t make any sense. and I know for sure Mia and LU are not the same person. LU doesn’t say boo to me anymore……..I think the comment about her two headed god ruined the relationship. Mia is dear to me.

why you asking? You need pointers?

you be the child, I’ll be wise as the serpent, innocent as the dove.

smiley face, smiley face!

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

Ok fine I just wondered and if I’m wrong it just shows I’m not a god 🙂 just a child,a serpent and a dove at the same time 🙂

Jael 
    Participant
    • Topics started 6
    • Total replies 226

Think about the trinity!! Trinitarians say the three are EQUAL and THE SAME GOD… But different…!!! Why would there be a need for THREE EQUAL AND SAME GOD (triplets) that are exactly the same God if ONE OF THEM ALONE is ALL POWERFUL AND FULLY 100% that SINGLE GOD?

Oh dear, but trip them up: it takes ALL THREE OF THEM to make the ONE GOD…. Why?

So when Jesus ‘Emptied himself …and came as a servant in the form of man…and was obedient even unto [his] DEATH on a cross [“Hanging from a tree”: the most humiliating death display aside by being eaten by DOGS (or pigs)]’ (Phil 2), how was the trinity still maintained?

Confused !! The trinitarians suddenly exclaimed with tears pouring from their eyes that:

Although scriptures says Jesus emptied himself:
    …he DIDNT empty himself…

And when Jesus died
    …he DIDNT DIE…

And when he didn’t know things it was because:
    … He DID know everything (Peter: ‘Lord, you know everything….!!’) but chose to LIE (Jesus: ‘Of that day and hour NO ONE BUT THE FATHER KNOWS – NOT EVEN THE SON (me/Jesus)…!’)

Oh, and Jesus is ‘Almighty God’ because Thomas said, ‘My Lord AND my God’ : notice the ‘MY’… Remember that Jesus had told Philip -” if you see me then you also see the Father’ (more later)) and he was cited in a prophetic psalm as being so (‘God said unto my God…!’ (Notice there are TWO DIFFERENT gods referred to here!! It actually refers to the minstrel singing about King David saying that “HEAVENLY KING AND RULER,Yahweh, said to my EARTHLY KING and RULER, David…’) but
    … When Jesus called Peter, ‘Satan’ (‘Get thee behind me, Satan, you are a stumbling block…!’) this suddenly doesn’t mean that Peter WAS Satan (Yes, obvious here because no one WANTS TO SAY that Peter WAS. Satan. So WHY (and we do know why) do they so unskilfully attempt to say ‘…my God’ (‘MY god!!!!!’)

Ah, why do trinitarian not claim (oh some do!) that Jesus IS THE Father because he said ‘If you see me you see the father’… After all, what if Jesus had said, ‘If you see me you see God’? Surely then they would be claiming that Jesus was saying he IS God? But funnily here, they disclaim any suggestion that Jesus is saying he IS the Father!!

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 41
    • Total replies 15,644

Jael……Yes the trinity is the bigest “LIE” ever introduced into the churches of God, and the other is that Jesus preexisted his berth on this earth, also another “LIE”. IMO

Jael……and anyone else you might be interested in this site, http://www.restorationfellowship.org, they believe as we do brothers and sisters.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Jael,

Trinitarians debate those things among themselves.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,727

Hi GB,

Why advertise the vain works of men?

Jael 
    Participant
    • Topics started 6
    • Total replies 226

Fellows, I would love you to confirm your beliefs by reference only to the scriptures. Why? Because anything introduced from outside as a supposed proof of anti-trinity theology could easily be countered by a trinitarian supposedly proving their ideology by reference to some other supportive outside reference…. See what I mean – what advantage would that be to debate using ‘Anecdotal theological’ proofs?

Arguments and debates from a single common source concerning the truths of such a source is the only true way. Consider arguments over your favourite book, film, play, character, etc. Where would you be if debators started referring to some exterior personage claiming the author ‘thought this or that’; that ‘this of that’ part of the entity was ‘such and such’ yet none of these things were mention in it about the entity? Could anything like that to be taken as ‘Proof’? Of course not… At the MOST it would be ‘suggestible or intellectual conjecture’ – and conjecture is no proof of anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 860 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account