The serpent in the Garden of Eden

This topic contains 563 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 3 months ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,855

Hi Jodi,

Do you think repetition makes things more true?

No just more boring.

You are going around in circles.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 8
    • Total replies 1,212

Nick you said, “The Devil was a liar and a murderer from the beginning.

God tolerated his behaviours and used him for His purposes.

The sifting and separation of men into two groups is the plan of God.

The challenge for all men is which voice will they follow.”

Diabolos is used three times in scripture speaking of woman being malicious gossips.

I asked you before, unless I missed it, you have not answered my question, what is the REAL name of your devil, as diabolos is a descriptive word meaning slanderer, false accuser, used to describe someone. What is the TRUE NAME of the entity you believe goes by prince, adversary, diabolos, wicked one, serpent?

Luke 4:12 “Those beside the road are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their heart, so that they will not believe and be saved.

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Luke 4:13 When the devil had finished every temptation, he left Him until an opportune time.

James1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

If EVERY man is tempted BY being drawn to his OWN lust, then the devil tempting Jesus was his OWN LUST, his lust for FOOD since he HUNGERED! This lust was lying to him,slandering God, saying that he needed the bread to live, but the truth is that we live by the WORD of God.

4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE,

BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.’ ”

James does not say that an evil supernatural entity tempts man.

The scripture says that Cain murdered his brother, because HIS deeds were evil, God gave the same warning that James gave, sin lies at the door and wants to RULE over you.

Cain and Abel were the FIRST of the seed of the serpent, the carnal mind fearing death. One was righteous and honored God, one did not.

5 but for Cain and for his offering He had no regard. So Cain became very angry and his countenance fell. 6 Then the LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen? 7 “If you do well, will not your countenance be lifted up? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door; and its desire is for you, but you must master it.”

Cain kept the best fruit for himself, then when he was not pleasing to God his countenance fell. Hmm, an issue with FOOD once again, a primary need for SURVIVAL that tempts the flesh and can lead to sin!!

Jesus hungered and denied, Cain simply kept the best for himself, and it led to murder. When my children are greedy with their own food, are YOU TELLING ME NICK they are POSSESSED/INFLUENCED by a supernatural EVIL ENTITY? Could your doctrine be more BLIND? When men are territorial, like a wild beast, because they want to protect their food supply and they will murder intruders, that’s because of an evil supernatural entity? Your logic Nick is utter foolishness.

Like I asked Nick, what EXACTLY does a supernatural evil entity influence man to do that man cannot influence himself to do? Please do tell!

This supernatural evil entity YOU believe in, is also a creation of God, right? What is causing this supernatural entity to do evil? Is it his OWN heart? His OWN imagination?…or is there yet another evil entity influencing YOUR slanderer, adversary, serpent, prince, who has NO NAME?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,855

Hi Jodi,

Here a few of his names.

Rev 12.9 gives us

the great dragon

the serpent of old

the devil

and Satan.

The other biblical terms for him include

the god of this world

the thief

Glad you asked.

Perhaps he has not touched your life yet? I hope he never does.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 8
    • Total replies 1,212

Nick,

Every time I come back to this forum I am pressed to read more scriptures, and read through the same scriptures again and again. I likewise discover more scriptures that connect with other scriptures. It is a beautiful thing to repeat scripture so much that it becomes like the back of my hand, having more and more scriptures become engraved into my mind.

I couldn’t have done it without you!

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,855

Hi Jodi,

You cannot see the kingdom till you are reborn of water and the Spirit.

Then you need the full armour of God to be equipped for service.

These are spoken of in 1 Thess 5.8 and Eph 6.10-18.

The Spirit can give you several useful spiritual gifts such as Jesus used. 1 Cor 12.

The gift of discernment of spirits reveals the specific enemy you are dealing with.

The gifts of the word of wisdom and the word of knowledge reveal what is hidden.

If all else fails prayer in tongues lets the Spirit do the ministry for us

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 8
    • Total replies 1,212

Huh, those aren’t proper names? We all have ONE TRUE name.

I already said what you listed, and then you list them back at me? So you can’t answer my question!!

God is called many things, but He has a Name.

Is theos to those who spoke Greek represented as the ONE true God solely? Did they only use theos to mean the ONE TRUE God, or were there many theos? Every time the people who spoke Greek uttered the word diabolos they were referring to your supernatural entity, or were they referring to an individual who slandered/ falsely accused? Every time the Hebrews said saw-tawn they were referring to your Satan, or they were referring to an individual they were calling an adversary?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,855

Hi Jodi,

So you say.

What is the personal name of the Father?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,855

Hi Jodi,

Why do you only offer confusion?

God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

Peace is my preference thanks.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,855

Hi Jodi,

Jesus using the Spiritual gifts.

Discernment.

“You deaf and dumb spirit. I command you;

Get out of him and never enter him again”

mk 9.25

Word of knowledge.

” You are right in saying you have no husband” Jesus exclaimed

” The fact is you have had 4 and the man you are living with now is not your husband. What you said is true”

jn 4.17-18

Healing.

” Young man I bid you get up”

The dead man sat up and began to speak.

Luke 7.14

Of course Jesus manifested the gift of prophecy as in mt 24 and all the other gifts too.

He had been given the Spirit without measure. Jn 3.34

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,855

Hi Jodi,

And the brothers manifested the same gifts.

Word of knowledge

”May your silver perish with you because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money.

You have no part or portion of this matter, for your heart is not right before God……

For I see you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bondage of iniquity”Peter

Acts 8.20

Healing and word of wisdom

”Stand upright on your feet”and he leapt up and began to walk.Paul

Acts 14.10

Discernment.

…a slave girl having a spirit of divination met us,

who was bringing her masters much profit by fortune telling…

”I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!”

And it came out at that very moment. Paul

Acts 16.16f

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,224

Jodi….I do believe the bible is full of symbolisms and medaphors especially in Genesis and revelations. Heres some in Genesis i have come to see.

Tree……That which produces from self.
    Eat…….To take to one’s self…..So where God says, you shall not “eat” from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, He was actually saying , you shall not “take to yourselves” to produce from “yourselves” like the tree of the knowledge of good and evil does, because that would require them to personally experience both the good and the evil themselves. God was warning them what would happen to them if the did decide, to take it to themselves to know good and evil.

There are many other medaphors used also in scriptures.

Jodi…You have brought out some good points.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 8
    • Total replies 1,212

Nick, SO I SAY??

I asked YOU questions,

Is theos to those who spoke Greek represented as the ONE true God solely? Did they only use theos to mean the ONE TRUE God, or were there many theos? Every time the people who spoke Greek uttered the word diabolos they were referring to your supernatural entity, or were they referring to an individual who slandered/ falsely accused? Every time the Hebrews said saw-tawn they were referring to your Satan, or they were referring to an individual they were calling an adversary?

PLEASE answer these SIMPLE questions!!

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 8
    • Total replies 1,212

Original Word Word Origin
    hwhy from (01961)
    Transliterated Word
    Yehovah TWOT – 484a
    Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
    yeh-ho-vaw’ Proper Name
    Definition
    Jehovah = “the existing One”
    the proper name of the one true God
    unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of 0136

King James Word Usage – Total: 6519
    LORD 6510, GOD 4, JEHOVAH 4, variant 1

The ONE TRUE God’s name is Yehovah, but he is called several things, Father, Creator, theos, elohiym,

Acts 17:26 and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,

“And he changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth
    kings, and setteth up kings; he giveth wisdom unto the wise,
    and knowledge to them that know understanding. He revealeth
    the deep and secret things; he knoweth what is in the darkness,
    and the light dwelleth with him.” ( Dn 2: 20-22 )

17 This matter is by the decree of the
    watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the
    intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in
    the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and
    setteth up over it the basest of men.”
    ( Dn 4: 13-17 abbreviated )

“25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling
    shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee
    to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of
    heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know
    that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and
    giveth it to whomsoever He will. 26 And whereas they
    commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom
    shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known
    that the heavens do rule.” ( Dn 4: 25-26 )

“31 While the word was in the king’s mouth, there fell a voice
    from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is
    spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee. 32 And they shall
    drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts
    of the field; they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven
    times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the Most High
    ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever He
    will.” ( Dn 4: 31-32 )

“And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was
    made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses;
    they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the
    dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the
    kingdom of men, and that He appointeth over it whomsoever
    he will.” ( Dn 5: 21 )

God sets up and removes kings, he even will harden the heart of a king in order to bring about His will.

God forms the light and creates the darkness, he brings blessings and cursing, his angels are called saw-tawn/adversaries. He makes a man to EAT GRASS like an oxen, he makes the blind, deaf, mute, and mad. He casts unclean spirits. This is ALL DIRECT SCRIPTURE Nick. and God says HE ALONE does these things.

If God is the ONE who raises up and casts down Kings and Princes, and Man is “tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.”

Then what exactly does YOUR supernatural entity with no NAME do?

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 8
    • Total replies 1,212

Who is the god of this world, to whom does MAN SERVE? To who do we owe the wisdom of this world to?

Romans 16: 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1 Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. 21 Therefore let no man glory in men.

It is FIRMLY established in scripture that the WISDOM of this WORLD comes from man, man that DECEIVES HIMSELF, men that operate by THEIR OWN craftiness and vanity. 

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Matthew 23:15 15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. 16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides,

Ephesians 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Luke 6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

There is NO scripture that says a supernatural entity causes men to go blind. God literally causes men to go blind, and men create their own darkness and lead others into it, as the Pharisees and scribes have been accused of doing because OF their OWN blindness, from the ignorance that is in them.

I repeat scriptures because you continue to not acknowledge them. You do not explain how they fit into your doctrine. 

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Luke 12:29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink*, neither be ye of doubtful mind. 30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. 31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Who hated Jesus? Who brought him to his crucifixion?

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:…8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory…11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

The spirit of the world is the spirit of man that does not know the Spirit of God, they refuse to follow it.

Nick you deny what all these scriptures are telling you, instead you take a handful of scriptures and define them making the word of God become a disgraceful contradiction. You take TITLES from a handful of scriptures denying the surrounding text and the definitions created by other scriptures that clearly identify who those TITLES are referring to. You take the titles and define them as an entity who ITSELF has NO NAME and is not directly spoken of in scripture. 

2 Corinthians 1:12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

Ephesians 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by NATURE the children of wrath, even as others.

Romans 7: For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold into bondage to sin.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

1 John 2: 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

It is philosophy that MAN created from himself, it is traditions of men that men created themselves through their OWN ignorance and imagination. So where does your supernatural entity fit?

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 8
    • Total replies 1,212

Who is the god of this world, to whom does MAN SERVE? To who do we owe the wisdom of this world to?

Romans 16: 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1 Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. 21 Therefore let no man glory in men.

It is FIRMLY established in scripture that the WISDOM of this WORLD comes from man, man that DECEIVES HIMSELF, men that operate by THEIR OWN craftiness and vanity. 

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Matthew 23:15 15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. 16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides,

Ephesians 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Luke 6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

There is NO scripture that says a supernatural entity causes men to go blind. God literally causes men to go blind, and men create their own darkness and lead others into it, as the Pharisees and scribes have been accused of doing because OF their OWN blindness, from the ignorance that is in them.

I repeat scriptures because you continue to not acknowledge them. You do not explain how they fit into your doctrine. 

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Luke 12:29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink*, neither be ye of doubtful mind. 30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. 31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Who hated Jesus? Who brought him to his crucifixion?

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:…8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory…11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

The spirit of the world is the spirit of man that does not know the Spirit of God, they refuse to follow it.

Nick you deny what all these scriptures are telling you, instead you take a handful of scriptures and define them making the word of God become a disgraceful contradiction. You take TITLES from a handful of scriptures denying the surrounding text and the definitions created by other scriptures that clearly identify who those TITLES are referring to. You take the titles and define them as an entity who ITSELF has NO NAME and is not directly spoken of in scripture. 

2 Corinthians 1:12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

Ephesians 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by NATURE the children of wrath, even as others.

Romans 7: For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold into bondage to sin.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

1 John 2: 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

It is philosophy that MAN created from himself, it is traditions of men that men created themselves through their OWN ignorance and imagination. So where does your supernatural entity fit in?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 564 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account