the PLACEBO FAITH

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

HI

the placebo faith is a faith that is given by man ,and those that believe in it could receive false hope ,for what they received was not the truth of God but the comfort of a group of man ,and so find themselves at the end without faith ,

that faith act as a medication pill of sugar pleasant to the ears and palate ,but does not really give solid rewarding of a good conscience toward God nor a reason to love him,

so it is a deceptive faith to believe in

terraricca
    Participant

the doctor give you a pill but talk to you about the pill in a special way so that you believe what he says ,and some times this does some good ,but for how long ?

sectarian leaders do the same thing and so drag you away front the truth of God real faith

Ed J
    Participant

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:
    it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Eph 2:8-9)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,,

Sadly you believe God’s salvation is tied to your view.
    God’s word instead suggests it’s tied to our love for God
    and love for our fellow man – something you need work on.

“show me thy faith without thy works,
    and I will show thee my faith by my works.” (James 2:18)

terraricca
    Participant

Ed

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

Jas 2:14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
    Jas 2:15 Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food.
    Jas 2:16 If one of you says to him, “Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?
    Jas 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
    Jas 2:18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”
    Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.
    Jas 2:19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
    Jas 2:20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ?
    Jas 2:21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?
    Jas 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

now those scriptures clearly says to watch out to do the right works/deeds that are attached to the right faith ,

Lk 21:8 He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them.

what is a deception EDJ ?

Ed J
    Participant

what is a deception EDJ ?

a thing that deceives

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

A good conscience is the result of baptism in the name of Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 3

terraricca
    Participant

hi Nick

well I disagree with you for I know you mean the baptism in water what really only make you wet ,and does not give you anything at all ,or per ups “in spectacle” to others present ,

Christ did not come for the show out side but for the show inside of us ,

this is the baptism of the spirit in Christ’s name ,and so makes 1 Peter 3 totally true to the truth of all the whole scriptures

anything else is a placebo faith = deceptive faith

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Would you despise the righteous requirements of our God?

Jesus fulfilled them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Have you defined your own understanding as TRUE FAITH

and all others as PLACEBO FAITH?

Is your blindness healed?

terraricca
    Participant

hi Nick

you really don’t get it ; it is what you believe in that should be in harmony with the scriptures not with me

if truth is fund in you and in me we both will be in agreement but you have twisted the scriptures and feel no shame to do it ,tell untruths to others and feel no remorse, so you have gone to your own faith and so a placebo faith (a replacement of the true faith ) the deception faith ,

show me the truth in the scriptures ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Get balm for your eyes.

Otherwise what ever is shown you is a blur of confusion

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

you may be the one that need the balm ,not me

I don’t teach opinions you do

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

But you test the words against your traditional beliefs and spit them out.

That is silly

terraricca
    Participant

hi Nick

well now that you look so much more smarter than me ;please tell me why you don’t believe in the scriptures as they have been written like

Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature/form of God,(no man ever in the form of God )
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,(no man was ever above the human race to become nothing or something less than a man;human😉
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—(no man ever did this and have been from heaven)
    even death on a cross!
    Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    Phil 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me(Jesus) in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.(Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.)

I can go on for a long time with many scriptures but those are enough to start ;

so prove to us that your faith is not a placebo one ?

and stop your one short phrases answers who are meaningless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

You quote a scripture about JESUS CHRIST.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday , today and forever.

Understand this and you will be able to grasp what you have offered

terraricca
    Participant

nick

this is the answer of a man with a placebo faith ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

From you?

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

you said that that scripture you show to me ,you interpret it wrongly ,so i showed you ,you agree ,and now you deny what you have learned and agree to it

this is worse than i expected from you ,the devil can be proud in you ,the father a the liars

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

You obviously want to be known as a scriptural teacher.

But if all you ever do if judge and rubbish others how could this happen?

If al you want to tell folk is what you do not believe what sort of foundation are you laying?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account