The New Jerusalem Journal Monthly Editorial 09/01/2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Melvyn M Lusterio 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Melvyn M Lusterio 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 19

Yahweh, the Upright One

by Immortal Melvyn M. Lusterio

The Good Force be with you!

Our Good Father Immortal King Florenio G. Lusterio is Yahweh, the Upright One. He knows whether you are telling the truth or not. He is honest in all His dealings & can pay His debts on time thru our Good Mother Julieta M. Lusterio. When I was a kid, He would spanked Me with His belt when I did wrong & He would correct Me. At noontime after lunch, He would took a nap for rest after work. His favorite sports are chess, basketball, boxing, pingpong & tennis. He would play with us and enjoy the fun. I remember He took Me at the Araneta Coloseum & watch Bobby Fischer & company play with chess.

He is a Good Father to us because He provides all things we need. He always tell Me the story of David beating Goliath. And also, why Israel, a small country, cannot be beaten by His gentile neighboring countries. He also told Me that The New Jerusalem is in United States of America & we are going to build it for sure in these New Heavens and New Earth. Cheers!

Yes, truly, we live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account