The mystery of Melchizedek

This topic contains 43 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  t8 2 hours, 55 minutes ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,416

Hi t8,

I f you could not grasp the prophetic word you might think that.

But Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 882
    • Total replies 18,096

Hi T8,

It is no judgement against you though your service seems to be towards tradition

But an observation that when you  hear the voice of the Spirit in scripture you will be really useful to God..

lol. No words right now.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 882
    • Total replies 18,096

And he was born the Christ. But the Jesus you claim to know was not the messiah, the Lord, or the King of the Jews. No, he was just some man like you. I reject that.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,416

Hi T8,

What about just like you?

So you can follow him into his death and resurrection.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,062

T8….You need to check out what a MESSIAH is. You seem to not truly understand it, a MESSIAH IS NOT BORN THAT, even though that may be his or her destiny. A Messiah is first born a human being, and after that, he or she, MUST BE ANOINTED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD AS MOSES, JESUS, WAS WELL AS JOSHUA, CALEB, THE 70 ELDERS, SAUL, KING DAVID, ETC. NO ONE IS BORN THAT, THEY BECOME IT. T8 What is so hard for you not to understand that. Do you even believe Jesus was anointed with the spirit of God when he was baptized, by John at the Jordan river?, and if you do why do you not accept it as when Jesus became the Messiah of God then? Where does any scripture say Jesus was led by the spirit to preach the kingdom of God before that, was he not led out into the wilderness to be tested after he recieved the spirit during his baptizen and after he was tested “then” sent out into the world to preach the gospel of the kingdom of God?

Do you deny these thins clearly written in our scriptures?

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 882
    • Total replies 18,096

Hi T8,

What about just like you?

So you can follow him into his death and resurrection.

Nick, if he was like me, then he believes he was born the messiah.

Jesus is my teacher and I am the pupil. He came in the flesh so that I could inherit divine nature and have a body like his.

He reached down to me and lifted me up. But you think Jesus didn’t lift you up? You are on the same level? What Jesus is this? Surely not the one born Jesus the Christ in Bethlehem?

I am being honest when I say that this is a strange teaching you have Nick.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 882
    • Total replies 18,096

T8….You need to check out what a MESSIAH is.

For a start, the one who was born in Bethlehem was not just a man made of real flesh, but was also born the Christ and son of God. His Father was the Holy God and his mother a human. Like Adam, he had no earthly father and is sometimes referred to as the second Adam.

But you state that Jesus was not born the messiah while scripture clearly states this to be the case. So in the very beginning we both have a conflict. So until we can agree that the scripture is true and records that he was born the messiah, I probably shouldn’t entertain anything else you say about Jesus if the foundation you give on Jesus origins is seriously flawed. Perhaps it is possible I could learn some good thing from a building block of yours despite the faulty foundation?

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 882
    • Total replies 18,096

Let’s see how honest you are Gene.

Does this scripture say that Jesus was born the messiah, yes or no?

Luke 2:11
    Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

Please answer yes or no. Anything else is from the Evil One. Do we really need to read what the Evil One has to say?

Yes or no?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,416

Hi T8,

So to see more than your interpretation is to be dishonest?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,416

Hi T8,

Heb 7

Without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, he remains a priest perpetually.

Surely you can see that does not speak of the flesh but of the Spirit?

All the anointed men of God are now of the new spiritual creation .

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 882
    • Total replies 18,096

Of course not a judgement, just a judgement right?

lol.

Many probably told Jesus the same thing. He could have been so useful to God right?

If only he was led by the Spirit to wash his hands and save people on the Sabbath.

Nick, take a long hard look in the mirror.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,416

Hi T8,

If you destroy this temple in three days I will raise it up.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 7
    • Total replies 1,130

Hi T8,

Luke 2:11
    Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

When Jesus was born were you saved from your sins on that day? Or maybe you would like to tell me that your sins were forgiven prior by a pre-existing son? Surely the infant sucking on his mothers breasts and pooping in whatever kind of diaper they had back then was not in any way a master at that time?

The reason why this is stated like this is because the baby is being identified as the fulfillment of what the prophets spoke, that from AMONG the people of Israel, of the SEED of David a Messiah would come.

T8 do you just deny the Old Testament all together?

Jeremiah 23: 5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. 6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. 7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 8 But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

The verse you speak of is in relationship to the prophecy, it is not declaring that the baby born pre-existed as a lord and a Messiah. It is declaring that God is fulfilling His promise spoken to the prophets, that of the seed of David God would raise up a savior.

Well it’s in the NT too, so I guess you deny that as well. It clearly states that Jesus was MADE into the Christ and the lord after he was raised from the dead.

Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

The SAME Jesus that died on the cross God MADE both a master and the Messiah.

It says that Jesus received the PROMISE, which was that a MAN of the seed of David would reign over Israel becoming an eternal king. Jesus received the promise of the Holy Spirit giving him eternal life. What he did NOT receive was going back to something that he was before.

Was Jesus the man perfected or not? Was Jesus raised from the dead and exalted because he was a MAN not deserving of death? Did David’s seed ‘s flesh not decay but instead was given eternal life? If you say no to these answers you believe in an antichrist figure, who is not truly Christ or lord.

God makes all things new, and he MADE the man Jesus into a heavenly MAN, the first among many.

So many scriptures would be written differently if what you were saying were true T8.

Why can’t you apply the promises given to the prophets that then in the NT are used also, direct quotes mind you many times??

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 882
    • Total replies 18,096

“Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

Jesus had the power to forgive sins Jodi. I was not born when he was born, but upon receiving the gospel and repenting of my sins some 2000 years later, I was surely offered this salvation from the one born saviour in Bethlehem. He was born the Christ and the Lord. He is my Lord, and messiah.

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist–denying the Father and the Son.

Some people here appear to deny Jesus as the Christ and saviour for most of his life here on Earth. I am not one of these people. I believe what is written when the angel declared Jesus as the Christ when he was born in Bethlehem.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account