The Matrix

This topic contains 56 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  t8 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,515

Hi davidl,

Then show us these many scriptures that teach about a committee god.

Hear O Israel

God is one.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

I’ve addressed all these Scriptures in the past..
    Which you conveniently chose to ignore at the time.

but feel free to look over it again..
    I just don’t have time for your hyperbolical semantics.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,515

Hi davidl,

Can you not even find one scripture that tells us GOD IS NOT ONE, but THREE?

Then give up your human crusade.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” – 1 John 5:7

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,515

Hi davidl,

Is this the verse added from a note made in the margin of a bible?

be as gentle as doves and as cunning as serpents

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

DavidL

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” – “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” – 1 John 5:7

Isn’t that the verse that even many among the Trinitarians is questioned as to whether it is actually written by John being as it is not found in any manuscript prior to the 1500’s or so.

It doesn’t bother me that it was most likely inserted by heretics because one Lord, one Spirit, and one God are in heaven and one body is spread out between heaven, earth, and Sheol.

The sum is that you want to believe God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are united in being on being while I want to believe they are united in being part of the unity of the Spirit. Scripture confirms what I want to hear but not what you want to hear.

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

DavidL,

I do not ignore all the Scriptures though I may not get them all since my time is limited. Others can address other ones but if they see what I see they may not feel like repeating my work.

Which is Scriptural, the teaching of the Unity of the Spirit or the teaching of the Trinity persons that make up the one true God?

Which is derived by human “reasoning”, the tenet of the Unity of the Spirit or the tenet of the Trinity persons that make up the one true God?

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

David,

A person who isn’t spiritual doesn’t accept the things of God’s Spirit, for they are nonsense to him. He can’t understand them because they are spiritually evaluated. – 1 Corinthians 2:14

Please! You do not understand the things of the Spirit because you do not show the fruit. If you did then you would feel like a lost lamb until you were on the track to learn how to stop sinning. You would not to make Jesus more than he was and you would believe what he said as his words would be food to you and faith he is the way to God would be your drink.

Someone once asked me if I believed Jesus was God and before their question I did not seek to find the answer. When I read that the Son did not know all things then I was convinced Jesus is not God as I have solid faith God knows all things. It took me longer to figure out who Jesus was not because it is not plain in Scripture but rather because I was tangled so well in false teachings.

You have to learn to believe what God says while watching out for the snares of the Devil.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

You moan because I don’t give you enough Scriptures to trample into the mud of your unbelief –
    So again I give you an easy one..
    But now you act like the KJV is not considered Scripture anymore..?
    Why..?
    Well… because in this instance it doesn’t seem to suit your own doctrinal preferences..

So…
    I give you Scripture..
    And again you give me arguments…!?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,515

Hi Davidl,

You step on the stones of versions that suit your dogmas to reach your place of disbelief?

Hear O Israel God is one.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

Kerwin

Isn’t that the verse that even many among the Trinitarians is questioned as to whether it is actually written by John being as it is not found in any manuscript prior to the 1500’s or so.

It doesn’t bother me that it was most likely inserted by heretics..

Yes, Satan delights in raising questions over the Word of God… especially when it involves the Deity of his archenemy Jesus Christ the Righteous…

So where do these doubts over ancient manuscripts originate from…?

When we look into the history of our printed Scriptures, we find that the modern movement to revise the English Bible in the 1870’s is based completely on the works of two men named Wescott and Hort. They were responsible for replacing the Universal Text of the Authorized Version with the Local Text of Egypt and the Roman Catholic Church. Both Westcott and Hort were known to have resented the pre-eminence given to the Authorized Version and its underlying Greek Text. They had been deceived into believing that the Roman Catholic manuscripts, Vaticanus and Aleph, were better because they were “older.”

In spite of the FACT that the Universal Text were found to be as old, or older..Westcott and Hort’s goal was to dethrone the Textus Receptus.  E.C. Colwell states that, “Hort’s success in this task and the cogency of his tightly reasoned theory shaped – and still shapes – the thinking of those who approach the textual criticism of the New Testament through the English language.”

In other words, the idea that these Alexandrian manuscripts are older and thus somehow more reliable (when in truth they don’t even agree among themselves) stems from the biased judgement of two translators that cannot, on closer examination of their own writings, even be considered believers..!! but in fact appear on every part as instigators in a Roman Catholic anti-reformation effort to undermine trust in the authority of Scripture, by raising doubts over accuracy and reliability of the original manuscripts behind the King James Bible – (the Bible that officially broke the corrupt hold which the Roman Catholic church had over the masses).

There’s much information available over this matter – but what I find interesting from the point of these debates is that you continually accuse me of promoting Catholic doctrine by believing in the Trinity, when in fact, it would appear that you are the ones who have fallen prey to the deceitful influence of the Vatican, by unwittingly accepting the confusion of modern translations over the original Textus Receptus.

So… I stand by 1 John 5:7, and believe that corruption to Biblical text actually come through the omission (not addition) of this and other verses. Remembering that the so-called ‘older’ manuscripts come from Alexandria, Egypt – which was the heart of Gnostic literature and anti-trinitarian belief.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

CATHOLIC CHURCH – MOTHER OF CORRUPT BIBLE VERSIONS (Full Documentary)

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

WESCOTT AND HORT VERSIONS Vs KING JAMES VERSION..

..brief but informative video by Chuck Missler, who states that, “The Alexandrian Codices have been overly revered by scholars to our detriment. Because they are very old manuscripts, they tend, in the minds of some modern translators, to have extra weight for being older – which turns out to be a trap…”

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

Short ‘KJV only’ clip that simplifies and explains the two separate lines of ancient manuscripts behind our various English Bible translations..(touches on 1 John 5:7 verse).

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,515

Hi Davidl,

You hide behind other men.

Cling to what scripture says.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account