The Matrix

This topic contains 56 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  t8 1 year ago.

• Author
     Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,270

I know you lack understanding regarding John 1:1, but give me 3 other scriptures that you think teach the Trinity. Surely if the Trinity is the foundation of true faith, then you will have no problem giving me the evidence.

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,270

Better still. Place your 3 scriptures here and we can discuss them at length.

http://www.heavennet.net/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?s=e24dbb3e8e750f07e9ef9fb4c71ea26b;act=ST;f=17;t=2084;st=4540;&#entry417958

If you decide to to that, you can login here with the same credentials.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

If you’ve got a problem with John 1:1, then you’ve got a problem with the whole Bible, starting with Genesis 1 – and I’ve already seen how you twist the meaning of my own words – while denying it at the same time..!! (which confirms to me your religious delusion..)

This is where it’s at for me:

My Bible tells me the Word WAS God..
    You tell me my Bible’s wrong..

Simple question – Who do I believe..?
    Easy answer – My Bible..!

I trust my Bible – I do not trust the doctrine/teaching of man..!!!

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,270

I don’t have a problem with John 1:1. I strive to rightly divide the Word of God including John 1:1 and it doesn’t contradict the rest of scripture about there being one God the Father.

It is you who has the problem because this is your excuse for denying the other 1500 scriptures about God being the Father. Based on your view of one verse, the rest is thrown away.

Because of your one view (speck) you ignore the plank (1500 verses where God is the Father).

I cannot concur and agree that one view of one verse negates the rest.

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,270

David, you say you believe Jesus is God because you believe the bible.

Is that really true though?

Why then do you not believe this?

Jesus said, “this is eternal life, that you may know the only true God and Jesus Christ whom he has sent.

If you cannot answer this, then you need to seek God about it.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. – 1 Corinthians 2:14

The trinity may seem like foolishness to you, but that is only because you are trying to comprehend spiritual things with your natural understanding…debating endless verses will not help you to receive this revelation (which you should already have if you’re born again)..

My prayer is that Jesus will reveal Himself to you

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

I’ve answered this many times…Jesus as the Son of God, and Jesus as God the Son, have no conflict within the doctrine of the Trinity – the only disparity is within the finite mind of man..

A person who isn’t spiritual doesn’t accept the things of God’s Spirit, for they are nonsense to him. He can’t understand them because they are spiritually evaluated. – 1 Corinthians 2:14

we can never reach right conclusions on Bible doctrine without the revelation of the Holy Spirit – human intellect and theological reasoning must be laid aside..look at Paul, a Pharisee of Pharisees – very intelligent and knowledgeable of the Scriptures..yet all his head knowledge only led him astray, and in direct conflict with the very personification of Scripture Himself…!!

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,270

You said:

The trinity may seem like foolishness to you, but that is only because you are trying to comprehend spiritual things with your natural understanding

It seems hard for you to comprehend, but it is not about spiritual and physical understanding as much as it is about whether it is written or not.

Your quote is in scripture and therefore I believe it, but it is not applied to the Trinity therefore I do not believe you are using this correctly. Further, it amazes me that you do not even question a doctrine that is not mentioned once in scripture. And so desperate were some to have scripture include the Trinity that they added in known corruptions to try and deceive people or to give God a hand with his Word because he forgot to mention it.

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,270

Jesus said, “this is eternal life, that you may know the only true God and Jesus Christ whom he has sent.

Be honest David, you do not believe Jesus when he said this.

Deep down you know you reject these words of Jesus.

This is an opportunity to know more about him. Let his words challenge you instead of shooting the messenger. And if this is a typical reaction against truth, is it any wonder that the prophets were persecuted and killed. This is the way it is. But why be on the side of the persecutors?

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,270

David, you said:

My prayer is that Jesus will reveal Himself to you

If you mean that the son of God, who God made both Lord and Christ will reveal himself to me, then amen, I want to know him more.

If you mean, God the son, the incarnate God, the second member of the Trinity, and the God that died, then I am already aware of this Babylonian doctrine and have rightly rejected it.

Anonymous
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 59

HI

It seems to what i can understand that you believe that Jesus his God almighty this mean he is his own father right ???,would this not make Christ a total liar ??? when he says that he “I am going to my father and your father ” and Jn 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

i have seen many movies about the bible and none of them was accurate to the scriptures ,for the very reason that those that make them are not intending to preach the truth of God ,anyone that believe they do are deceived by them.

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,270
     dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

Funny – no mention of Trinity…???
    as I recall, she was central figure in your gospel movie..

(..Just like the way you selectively misrepresent Scripture – omitting verses that disagree with your own ideas).

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,326

Hi davidl,

You accuse others yet cannot produce ONE SCRIPTURE that teaches that the God of Israel is a committee.

dL 
    Participant
    • Topics started 13
    • Total replies 999

I’ve shared many..

your selected teaching corresponds with your selective memory.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account