The Man from heaven

This topic contains 190 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     journey42 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 3,039

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 26 2014,04:33)
    Hi J42,
    We were on the subject a few days ago.

Ok, thanks Nick.
    It's just that you are all over the place and I can't follow the conversation.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,007

Hi,
    When Jesus ascended from earth the one and only time he was in his old body.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,007

Hi,
    Rom 10
    6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,04:31)
    Hi,
    Rom 10
    6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

Nick

what is your take on that scripture ,??? or it just mean what it says ???

but if so why saying it ???

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,007

Hi t,
    Jesus has done these things so only a doubter would say WHO SHALL and so insult the Master.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,007

Hi,
    Eph 4
    4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

ONCE

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,10:14)
    Hi,
    Eph 4
    4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

ONCE

But we can see that today the Word is preached in many different ways.
    Therefore is called Babylon the great.

wakeup.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,05:11)
    Hi t,
    Jesus has done these things so only a doubter would say WHO SHALL and so insult the Master.

Nick

Right agree

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,05:14)
    Hi,
    Eph 4

ONCE

N
    All of those scriptures confirm all of what Paul as ever preached in Colossians 1:15-21
    And that is that Christ came
    from heaven and return to heaven

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,09:29)
    Hi,
    When Jesus ascended from earth the one and only time he was in his old body.

Nick.

He puts on his old body for a witness to his brothers.
    That He is that same man crucified.

We will see Him as he really is after the resurrection.

wakeup.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 15,950

Wakeup……………You are speculating, when you say he put on his old body, Scripture does not say that, but instead shows he was resurrected from the dead in his body he had, and Jesus himself said he was NOT A SPIRIT, because a SPIRIT does NOT HAVE A BODY as he said he had.

You have not one scripture that say Jesus was turned into a Spirit Being of any kind Wakeup. If there exist one please post it. Not only that but not one scripture that shown any previous activity of Jesus before his berth as a man on this earth.

Wakeup until you come to see Jesus as a Ordinary Human Being coming to existence Just as we have and receiving the holy spirit at his baptism in the Jordan River, and there becoming a begotten son of GOD, Just as we do when we receive the holy spirit , You simply do not see the real Jesus, but a Jesus who is different the we are, a Jesus who image is of the synagogues of Satan himself.

Satan absolutely does not want us to see Jesus as we are, he does not want you to believe you can obtain to the full stature of Christ. Satan's DOCTRINE of SEPARATION works in most all of Christianity , it causes people not to identify themselves with Jesus our brother the first one of US , born into the Kingdom of God. God plainly in Jesus showed us all what he has in mind for all humanity.

If you don't see Jesus this way you simply do not see him brother. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………………gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,007

Hi WU,
    You say
    “He puts on his old body for a witness to his brothers.”
    Amazing

Should a teacher fill in the holes in his docrines by using imagination?

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,06:11)
    Hi WU,
    You say
    “He puts on his old body for a witness to his brothers.”
    Amazing

Should a teacher fill in the holes in his docrines by using imagination?

Nick.

The apostles can not see and touch spirit.
    The new Jesus is called the Word of God and his feet are as burning brass;and his eyes as burning fire.

Revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

This was not the Jesus with his mutilated flesh.

All you claiming Jesus is flesh, are degrading Our Lord.
    Because of lack of knowledge. He is made better than the angels.

wakeup.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,007

Hi WU,
    Jesus is not flesh now.
    He could not enter the kingdom if he was.

He was though when he rose in his old body
    Luke 24:39
    Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,10:29)
    Hi WU,
    Jesus is not flesh now.
    He could not enter the kingdom if he was.

He was though when he rose in his old body
    Luke 24:39
    Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Nick.

Agree. buT some say he is now in the flesh glorified.
    Meaning; He is lesser than the angels.

wakeup.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 191 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account