The last generation will only hear things that “tickle their ears”

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  miia 3 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author
     miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,356

Yep, wise words Nick

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,949

Hi Miia,

Knowledge will increase. Dan 12.4

But it can all be a distraction from what is important.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 41
    • Total replies 15,707

Miia…The things that have changed in my lifetime, i remember when the ditch tenders were still using a team of horeses to mow the ditch banks, and pull out vines in vinyards. Our neighborhood had a ten party phone line, no televisions, just radios, no computers or electric typewriters, or jet airplanes, no autonatic wash machines, and dryers. Now days things change so fast you can’t even keep up with the changes. I REALLY THINK WE ARE CLOSE TO JESUS’ RETURN. HOPE WE CAN ALL BE READY, HAVE ENOUGH OIL IN OUR LAMPS WITH SOME EXTRA , REMEMBER FIVE WERE WISE AND FIVE WERE FOOLISH.

Peace and love to you and yours. …gene.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,356

Yep Gene.

We seem too comfortable which is a deception maybe.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,356

Just finished a fiction book where  the moon moved closer to Earth, causing devastating tidal waves, earthquakes, weather, famine, death. We don’t know what’s around the corner, and we must be strong within and ready.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,356

Hi Nick. An increase in knowledge –  it depends what the knowledge is of and where it’s from.

I’m glad I increased in knowledge from God compared to what little I knew beforehand.

I’m glad I increased in knowledge of peace from where I was…

I’m glad to have increased in work knowledge. I keep kids safer in a way.

However, too much knowledge through reading is not a good thing… the mystery of God has got lost in satanic distractions like Facebook, online Scrabble or endless forum opinion and debate. Apparently the average adult now has the attention span of a goldfish.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account