The last generation will only hear things that “tickle their ears”

This topic contains 32 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  miia 4 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
     miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,402

Yep, wise words Nick

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,562

Hi Miia,

Knowledge will increase. Dan 12.4

But it can all be a distraction from what is important.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 15,830

Miia…The things that have changed in my lifetime, i remember when the ditch tenders were still using a team of horeses to mow the ditch banks, and pull out vines in vinyards. Our neighborhood had a ten party phone line, no televisions, just radios, no computers or electric typewriters, or jet airplanes, no autonatic wash machines, and dryers. Now days things change so fast you can’t even keep up with the changes. I REALLY THINK WE ARE CLOSE TO JESUS’ RETURN. HOPE WE CAN ALL BE READY, HAVE ENOUGH OIL IN OUR LAMPS WITH SOME EXTRA , REMEMBER FIVE WERE WISE AND FIVE WERE FOOLISH.

Peace and love to you and yours. …gene.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,402

Yep Gene.

We seem too comfortable which is a deception maybe.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,402

Just finished a fiction book where  the moon moved closer to Earth, causing devastating tidal waves, earthquakes, weather, famine, death. We don’t know what’s around the corner, and we must be strong within and ready.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,402

Hi Nick. An increase in knowledge –  it depends what the knowledge is of and where it’s from.

I’m glad I increased in knowledge from God compared to what little I knew beforehand.

I’m glad I increased in knowledge of peace from where I was…

I’m glad to have increased in work knowledge. I keep kids safer in a way.

However, too much knowledge through reading is not a good thing… the mystery of God has got lost in satanic distractions like Facebook, online Scrabble or endless forum opinion and debate. Apparently the average adult now has the attention span of a goldfish.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 15,830

Miia…..Your right we do sometimes get into endless debates, but i think we do also learn things from each also, as long as we maintain love for each other, thats what is really important, IMO. WE NOW ONLY SEE IN PART, BUT IN TIME TO COME, WE WILL SEE CLEARLY.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,402

Very true Gene. Forums can be good, or could be great if managed the right way and so long as the members are understanding.

Facebook, scrabble, world news and weather, photos etc are all too distracting though, at least for me. They take the focus off God, and I see them as a very cunning (satanic), anti Godly manipulation which is very hard to control much like alcohol, drugs and other worldly distractions are for people.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 878
    • Total replies 17,623

You offer MORNING STAR MINISTRIES under Rick Joyner.

They are trinity worshipers.

There is much deception in the world and the Church is obviously not without blemish either.

Rather than reject brothers because they have faults even serious ones, and rather than reject all except for myself which is what many self righteous do, I still listen to others even if they do not have complete light in the area of doctrine. I do not consider myself to be the truth and am happy to let iron sharpen iron because I know that I have faults too.

Should I reject all you say because you believe that Jesus was mostly not the Christ, until the last few years? Surely you are seriously wrong on that, yet I would still listen to you and quote you of you said something true and helpful.

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,562

Hi T8,

If you could grasp prophecy you would not see others as enemies.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,562

‘Hi Jodi,

Indeed our God does not tempt anyone.

He does sometimes allow Satan to test men though..

That is why we ask daily to be kept from hard testing. mt 6.18

rev 2

I know the slander you endure from self styled Jews who are nothing other than members of Satan’s assembly.

Have no fear of the suffering to come. The devil will indeed cast some of you into prison to put you to the test; you will be tried over a period of 10 days.Remain faithful until death and I will give you the crown of life.’

Did you get confused between Satan and his human agents?

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 878
    • Total replies 17,623

Enemies?

I simply correct and sometimes rebuke using scripture because it is necessary. If I didn’t do it, then I would be complicit to a degree.

Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage–with great patience and careful instruction.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father?

No need to be confused if I use scripture to correct you or anyone else Nick. You can rest assured that I am just defending the truth if I quote scripture. It is not about misunderstanding prophecy. If I quote scripture verbatim and you disagree, then the only conclusion is you disagree with the scripture, or at least feel it is inadequate and needs your special reinforcing to perfect God’s work yourself.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,562

Hi T8,

We are all limited in our perception of spiritual truth.

Do not be quick to judge as you may learn more.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 878
    • Total replies 17,623

No, I do not support Morning Star Ministries. I do not know enough about it.

I quote Rick Joyner’s words because I think he has a specific valid point.

Please do not jump to rash conclusions. Bridle thyself as it will help keep the peace.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 752

What”tickles the ears” of many Christians is hearing they are the last generation, but every generation including Jesus’s has been.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account