The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,521 through 3,540 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 25 2010,08:31)
    Hi George.

I know I think that is what Ed said too but I was trying to find out more from his understanding.

Hi Karmarie,

Did my last few Posts answer your questions?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    In visible creation the Spirit of God is God.[Ps139 parallelism]
    God in Christ is as the Spirit of God.[2Cor5]
    God in us is as the Spirit.[Eph 3.19]

We stones assembled together with Christ form a building for the Spirit to help us worship God[Rom8], a temple for the worship of the living God.[Eph2]

God in heaven is not usually worshiped in creation as His Spirit but the Spirit teaches us about the deeper things of God [1Cor2] and helps and comforts us[Jn14-16]

karmarie
    Participant

Ed, Hi.

It doesn't matter if it's GOD The Father or Jesus guiding you.

Thats exactly how I came to see it. I spent so long analyzing trinity/non trinity and in the end decided that It didnt really matter whomever was there 'sort of thing' and not having to think about it.

Luke 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be FIVE (shown below) in one house (Eph.2:20-22) divided,
    three(Trinitarians) against two(non-Trinitarians), and two(non-Trinitarians) against three(Trinitarians).

I get that.

2) The non-Trinitarians view GOD this way….

YHVH GOD is One=151………GOD! (Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)
    LORD of Hosts=151…………..including Jesus and the rest of us!

The AKJV Bible uses “LORD of Hosts” repeatedly!

3) And the Trinitarians view GOD this way…

The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)
    Jesus Christ=151
    HolySpirit=151

With God existing as “The Trinity” ABOVE AND “OUT OF REACH”.
    Proof of this Fivefold House of God is illustrated using Hebrew, Greek, and the AKJV Bible…

The Hebrew word [אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm (in Genesis 1:1 for God) carries the meanings of both “God in the plural”, and also “The Mighty God”.
    This can be better illustrated using both the English AKJV Bible’s rendering of JEHOVAH and the Greek’s word for “GOD”.

There are five words for “God” the Greek (all are pronounced Thēôs); they are…
    Four (4) of these are “plural” forms of the word; only one (1) is used in “singular” form.

1) θεος
    2) θεου
    3) θεω
    4) θεον

5) θεε

The AKJV Bible has uses the name JEHOVAH four (4) times and JAH (1) once!
    JEHOVAH is also used in three (3) phrases (illustrating a trinity)

1) JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3)………..(Exodus 17:15)
    2) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 12:2)………..(Gen.22:14)
    3) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 26:4)………..(Judges 6:24)
    4) JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18)…………LORD of Hosts

5) JAH (Psalm 68:4)……………………used only “once”!

“HolyCityBibleCode” documents how “The God Numbers”=151 integrate with the AKJV Bible.

HolyCity

God The Father=117 (Representing God's Name and title GOD: יהוה האלהים)……The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's English Name: “Joshua”)………………………………………..Jesus Christ=151
    YHVH=63 (God's Name: יהוה transliterated into English)………………………………..LORD of Hosts=151
    HolySpirit=151 (“The word”: structure of “GOD” indwelling in us believers!)…….HolySpirit=151

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)………………………………………YHVH GOD is ONE=151

LOOK AT THE UNITY!

GOD's NAME (יהוה) IS written EXACTLY 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how
    The Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in Greek)
    bears a resemblance to the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.
    The wall(Eph.2:14), Jesus died to abolish, is illustrate as a dichotomy: [6823] and [2368].
    These points are all explained in great detail in “HolyCityBibleCode”, the free e-book.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with two (2).
    Now this might not seem significant until you realize that the number 877
    is the 151st prime number. This number 151 shows “Unity” in Spirit.

1) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2 / Isaiah 26:4) (Old “Testament”=117)
    2) Jesus Christ=151 (“Testator“=151) (Hebrews 9:16-17) (New “Testament”=117)
    3) Holy Spirit=151 (“The word“: structure of “GOD” Old and New “Testament”=117)
    4) LORD of Hosts=151 (AKJV Bible) His Hosts=117: Jesus and ALL of His brethren! (Rev.11:15)
    5) YHVH GOD is ONE=151 (Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)

Thats where I get lost Ed.
    ok I will need to concentrate on it!
    Thankyou.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 26 2010,19:46)
    Ed, Hi.

It doesn't matter if it's GOD The Father or Jesus guiding you.

Thats exactly how I came to see it. I spent so long analyzing trinity/non trinity and in the end decided that It didnt really matter whomever was there 'sort of thing' and not having to think about it.

Luke 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be FIVE (shown below) in one house (Eph.2:20-22) divided,
    three(Trinitarians) against two(non-Trinitarians), and two(non-Trinitarians) against three(Trinitarians).

I get that.

2) The non-Trinitarians view GOD this way….

YHVH GOD is One=151………GOD! (Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)
    LORD of Hosts=151…………..including Jesus and the rest of us!

The AKJV Bible uses “LORD of Hosts” repeatedly!

3) And the Trinitarians view GOD this way…

The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)
    Jesus Christ=151
    HolySpirit=151

With God existing as “The Trinity” ABOVE AND “OUT OF REACH”.
    Proof of this Fivefold House of God is illustrated using Hebrew, Greek, and the AKJV Bible…

The Hebrew word [אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm (in Genesis 1:1 for God) carries the meanings of both “God in the plural”, and also “The Mighty God”.
    This can be better illustrated using both the English AKJV Bible’s rendering of JEHOVAH and the Greek’s word for “GOD”.

There are five words for “God” the Greek (all are pronounced Thēôs); they are…
    Four (4) of these are “plural” forms of the word; only one (1) is used in “singular” form.

1) θεος
    2) θεου
    3) θεω
    4) θεον

5) θεε

The AKJV Bible has uses the name JEHOVAH four (4) times and JAH (1) once!
    JEHOVAH is also used in three (3) phrases (illustrating a trinity)

1) JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3)………..(Exodus 17:15)
    2) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 12:2)………..(Gen.22:14)
    3) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 26:4)………..(Judges 6:24)
    4) JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18)…………LORD of Hosts

5) JAH (Psalm 68:4)……………………used only “once”!

“HolyCityBibleCode” documents how “The God Numbers”=151 integrate with the AKJV Bible.

HolyCity

God The Father=117 (Representing God's Name and title GOD: יהוה האלהים)……The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's English Name: “Joshua”)………………………………………..Jesus Christ=151
    YHVH=63 (God's Name: יהוה transliterated into English)………………………………..LORD of Hosts=151
    HolySpirit=151 (“The word”: structure of “GOD” indwelling in us believers!)…….HolySpirit=151

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)………………………………………YHVH GOD is ONE=151

LOOK AT THE UNITY!

GOD's NAME (יהוה) IS written EXACTLY 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how
    The Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in Greek)
    bears a resemblance to the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.
    The wall(Eph.2:14), Jesus died to abolish, is illustrate as a dichotomy: [6823] and [2368].
    These points are all explained in great detail in “HolyCityBibleCode”, the free e-book.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with two (2).
    Now this might not seem significant until you realize that the number 877
    is the 151st prime number. This number 151 shows “Unity” in Spirit.

1) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2 / Isaiah 26:4) (Old “Testament”=117)
    2) Jesus Christ=151 (“Testator“=151) (Hebrews 9:16-17) (New “Testament”=117)
    3) Holy Spirit=151 (“The word“: structure of “GOD” Old and New “Testament”=117)
    4) LORD of Hosts=151 (AKJV Bible) His Hosts=117: Jesus and ALL of His brethren! (Rev.11:15)
    5) YHVH GOD is ONE=151 (Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)

Thats where I get lost Ed.
    ok I will need to concentrate on it!
    Thankyou.

Hi Karmarie,

Let me know if you have any more questions; OK?

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Everybody,

“The Word” is “The Seed” that brings forth “Fruit”(Children).

Luke 8:11: Now the parable is this: ;The Seed is The Word of God.
    Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart,
                   having heard The Word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
    Rom.9:8 …children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the
                    CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE are counted for The Seed. (“Jesus“=74 / “Fruit“=74)

“HolySpirit” is “The Word” that multiplies “Fruit” to GOD!

John 14:24 He that loveth me (Jesus) not keepeth not my (Jesus) sayings: and
                     The Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.
    Acts 19:20 So mightily grew The Word of God and prevailed.
    Acts 12:24 The Word of God grew and multiplied.

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    The Holy Spirit is more than word but also wisdom and knowledge and is every expression of God Himself.
    But God is in heaven.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 05 2010,14:16)
    Everybody,

“The Word” is “The Seed” that brings forth “Fruit”(Children).

Luke 8:11: Now the parable is this: ;The Seed is The Word of God.
    Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart,
                   having heard The Word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
    Rom.9:8 …children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the
                    CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE are counted for The Seed. (“Jesus“=74 / “Fruit“=74)

“HolySpirit” is “The Word” that multiplies “Fruit” to GOD!

John 14:24 He that loveth me (Jesus) not keepeth not my (Jesus) sayings: and
                     The Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.
    Acts 19:20 So mightily grew The Word of God and prevailed.
    Acts 12:24 The Word of God grew and multiplied.

God bless
    Ed J

edj

i believe that the word is from the holy spirit but to receiving it in its fullest ,it only can grow in you, if you believe that God is the creator of all things that he as send his son ,and that you love them with all your hearth,that you show your love of them through your actions by applying the will of God,
    then the knowledge of the word of God will live in you, God as now a door opening to you in your hearth and so is Christ
    and you can now grow to perfect love.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2010,14:26)
    Hi ED,
    The Holy Spirit is more than word but also wisdom and knowledge and every expression of God Himself.
    But God is in heaven.

Hi Nick,

Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together;
    and they were all filled with the HolySpirit, and they spake The Word of God with boldness.
    Rom.10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
    Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the HolySpirit fell on all them which heard The Word.

How was “The Word”(of God) was written in the first place…

2Pt:1:21: For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man:
    but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the HolySpirit.

Your right Nick: The “HolySpirit” is MORE then just “The Word”; but the “HolySpirit is “The Word”!

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Those who house the Author do speak his writings with boldness.
    Those who receive the seed are sometimes blessed immediately with that Author.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..God's SPIRITS (ARE) HOLY, and HIS WORD is the expression of the (intellects) of those Spirits, there (ARE) Seven Destinct Spirits or INTELLECTS of (ONE) GOD. YOU might say they are His distinct attributes. But none the less they (ARE) (expressed) in words and therefore are (INTELLECTS) With Great POWER, to move and CREATE. You can not seperate GOD from HIS WORDS no more then you can be separated from your words. IMO

peace and love to you and yours Nick…………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Can you say it without the words in brackets or are they essential to your doctrines?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 07 2010,01:43)
    Nick……..God's SPIRITS (ARE) HOLY, and HIS WORD is the expression of the (intellects) of those Spirits, there (ARE) Seven Destinct Spirits or INTELLECTS of (ONE) GOD. YOU might say they are His distinct attributes. But none the less they (ARE) (expressed) in words and therefore are (INTELLECTS) With Great POWER, to move and CREATE.  You can not seperate GOD from HIS WORDS no more then you can be separated from your words. IMO

Hi Gene,

There are “Seven Parts” that make up GOD, as illustrated in God's “Seven Feasts”.
              Click Here for more

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 08 2010,14:54)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 07 2010,01:43)
    Nick……..God's SPIRITS (ARE) HOLY, and HIS WORD is the expression of the (intellects) of those Spirits, there (ARE) Seven Destinct Spirits or INTELLECTS of (ONE) GOD. YOU might say they are His distinct attributes. But none the less they (ARE) (expressed) in words and therefore are (INTELLECTS) With Great POWER, to move and CREATE.  You can not seperate GOD from HIS WORDS no more then you can be separated from your words. IMO

Hi Gene,

There are “Seven Parts” that make up GOD, as illustrated in God's “Seven Feasts”.
              Click Here for more

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

edj

i try to understand your explanation and to tell the truth it does not make sense either I am to dumb and to smart
    what both cases are wrong ,
    i went and look at you scriptures about the 7 spirit in revelation 1;….but did not find any connection to your explanation,and like always many numbers ,looks like an engineer scrap book.i am glad Christ did not do like you do ,is interest was to make the name of his father known
    i don't know what is your purpose with that math.
    you sure that's the way Christ would like it??
    or is it to separate the good from the bad??

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 07 2010,05:05)
    GB,
    Can you say it without the words in brackets or are they essential to your doctrines?

Nick…….the reason i Bracket things is to drive the words HOME , because many seem to just read over them even when they are direct quotations for scriptures, Like for Instance when Jesus Said the words He was telling us (ARE) SPIRIT and LIFE. You as well as other do not believe that they (ARE) truly Spirit, so I bracket them to drive the point HOME> Because of preconceived ideologies many just read over scriptures and miss whit is is truly saying so i bracket certain words and capitalize them. Sorry if it offends YOU.

peace and love ………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So you emphasise your interpretations to drive them home?
    You love you own words more than you love the words of sacred scripture?
    Does not seem that effective and most seem to see your self promotion for what it is.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God manifests in His creation by His Spirit.
    So to lie to the Spirit is to lie to God.[Acts5]

terraricca
    Participant

edj and gene

you never answer to my quotes about your 7 this and 7that and 7 more

maybe you do not know ????

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca………..I believe there are Seven Distinct Spirits that Make up (ONE) GOD, remember the word GOD , is a uni-plural word and is rendered as (POWERS) in Hebrew Language. For instance the wording the LORD (YHWH) our GOD (Elohim) (powers) another words the LORD our POWERS. POWERS are Seven Distinct POWERS They are the true attributes of (ONE) GOD.

Zec 3:9….> For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua, (Jesus); upon one stone shall be seven eyes: Behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of the land in one day.

Zec 4:10….> For who has despised the dy of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven they (ARE) the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Rev 5:6 And i beheld, and lo in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midest of the elders, stood a LAMB as it had bee slain, (HAVING) SEVEN HORN (powers) AND SEVEN EYES, which (ARE) the seven (SPIRITS) of GOD. SENT FORTH INTO ALL THE EARTH.

That is why the LORD could say to Jesus the throne “O” GOD is an everlasting throne , because it is the seven Spirits (Intellects) or eyes in Jesus with POWER (HORNS) that brings about the Throne of GOD on Earth and He does it (through)Jesus by his even Spirits being (IN) Him.

Some try to say these are seven (ANGELS) But do you see the word Angels there (NO), These Seven eyes are the distinct Attributes of (ONE) GOD and they effect the Will of our LORD GOD on (ALL) CREATION> IMO

peace and love……………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

gene

Zec 5:1 I looked up again and saw a flying scroll.
    Zec 5:2 “What do you see?” the angel asked me.
    “A flying scroll,” I replied. “It’s 30 feet long and 15 feet wide.”
    Zec 5:3 He said to me, “A curse sent by the LORD is written on it. It is going out over the whole land. Every thief will be driven out of the land. That is what it says on one side of the scroll. Everyone who lies when taking an oath to tell the truth will also be driven out. That is what it says on the other side.
    Zec 5:4 The LORD who rules over all announces, ‘I will send the curse out. It will enter the house of the thief. It will also enter the house of anyone who lies when taking an oath in my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it. It will pull down its beams and stones.’”

Rev 3:1 “Here is what I command you to write to the church in Sardis.
    Here are the words of the One who holds the seven spirits of God. He has the seven stars in his hand

Rev 1:20 Here is what the mystery of the seven stars you saw in my right hand means. They are the angels of the seven churches. And the seven golden lampstands you saw stand for the seven churches.

they are seven angels.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 09 2010,08:25)
    edj and gene

you never answer to my quotes about your 7 this and 7that and 7 more

maybe you do not know ????

Hi T

You know the (3) trinitarian concept; There are actually (7) Parts to GOD.
    There are “Seven” Feasts, “Seven” Spirits, “Seven” eyes, these are
    “JUST” different ways to describe The “Seven Fold” aspects of GOD!
    Fell free to ask more questions and I will try to help you understand; OK?

God bless
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 3,521 through 3,540 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account