The gospel

This topic contains 647 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 5 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author
     Not3in1 
    • Topics started 14
    • Total replies 6,698

Quote (david @ Feb. 09 2009,14:46)
    Gene, I get so confused by your comments, where you start quoting a scripture, sort of and then just drift into your own thoughts.  Why not use the bold, or italics or even quotation marks to set the scripture aside.  People tend to respect God's word more than man's thoughts.  Why not use that to your advantage?

I actually like Gene's style. I already know the scriptures that he is talking about. I don't need him to bold them out and list them!! In fact, I tend to not read through long posts where people do that.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,583

Hi,
    Preaching the gospel does not make us many friends.
    Galatians 4:16
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,583

Hi,
    This is really a meeting place for those of the world little different to Paul's visit to Athens.
    But the gospel of salvation through Jesus as preached by Peter at pentecost still reverberates here.
    It would be sad if those who come would not take the opportunity to respond to God's call as the door is yet open.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 15,834

To all……….Jesus said (NO) man (CAN) come unto me unless the FATHER (DRAW) HIM. Salvation is a work of GOD the FATHER who (DRAWS) us to Jesus the DOOR. Jesus will in (NO) wise reject any The FATHER delivers to HIM, no matter what they know or not know. “FOR you shall (ALL) be taught (BY) GOD”. GOD'S Hands are not weak that He can not save us, changing our minds and Hearts and cleans us from (ALL) unrighteousness. TRUE (Faith) in The ONE and ONLY TRUE FATHER who is GOD and Jesus The Anointed is the Key, to our salvation. If you have truly believed and recieved the HOLY SPIRIT into you YOU WILL BE SAVED, even if it is through Great Tribulation. “for the gifts of GOD are without revocation”. What the Father set out to do He accomplishes. Honor and Glory to his name now and forever.  IMO

peace and love to you all……………..gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,583

G,
    Between the drawing and the accepting there is a decision for a man to make.
    Then each day another decision to walk in God's ways and abide in the truth of scripture.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

hi nick
    13But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
    .Jesus said (NO) man (CAN) come unto me unless the FATHER (DRAW) HIM.
    those two scriptures can been seen and understand this way;the seeds are spread (the father seed through Christ )the ones who pick up the seeds and eat them to be nourished by them, becomes a plant of God because they are fed by God.
    Jesus said ,,,unless the father Draw him;the same, the ones who ear the voice of God through Jesus or his disciples or word (bible )and find them attractive and in their heart they are move by the will of God ,this is how they are drawn to the father.
    in both cases we have to take responsability for are decisions,this is why the judgment of God is righteous.the gift is free ,but you have to accepted .

I am just a fisherman

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,583

Hi,
    The gospel preached by Peter at pentecost has never changed.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,583

Hi,
    Sadly the twisting of Rom 10 into a new gospel of assent only has frustrated the plan of God

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,583

Hi,
    Those who preach have no responsibility to ensure others agree with them.
    The whole work is of God.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 11 2012,14:50)
    Hi,
    The gospel preached by Peter at pentecost has never changed.

Nick

Peter was send to the JEWS

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 16 2012,00:10)
    Hi,
    Those who preach have no responsibility to ensure others agree with them.
    The whole work is of God.

Nick

That is true they will be judge accordingly

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,583

Hi T,
    The gospel is the same for all.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,583

Hi,
    Different gospels cannot save.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,583

Hi,
    Jesus preached the gospel
    14.Luke 4:18
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

journey42 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 3,039

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 11 2012,09:25)
    Hi,
    Sadly the twisting of Rom 10 into a new gospel of assent only has frustrated the plan of God

Nick

What are you talking about?
    The plan of God is designed before creation began.
    He doesn't get frustrated, he already knows what will happen.
    He created the Waster to destroy.

Isaiah 14:24   The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

Romans 10:14   How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Romans 10:15   And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Romans 10:16   But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Romans 10:17   So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:18   But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Any one with the Holy Spirit who has gained knowledge in his quest for the truth can easily identify anything contrary to the scriptures.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 648 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account