The False “Church System” Deception

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

AndrewD

thanks for your comment and understanding of Christ message through Mk;4 and other part of the gospel ,

your scripture quote was very helpful and so refreshing this verse was also one of the best ,18
    But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,

this make me think on the PRODIGAL SON even as one of his son departed the father kept his love toward his son ,and when the son in his heart looked back his life from the time he left his father’s house until he was eating with the pigs and treated like one of the domestic animals himself and realized what he as done and now the time he saw inside of his own heart to make a change and took the road back to his father’s house

may God bless you and yours

Jael
    Participant

Hey, Ya’ll, I’m just joining the discussion so bear with me.

What is: ‘The False Church’ in your opinions

My take is that it is ‘Christendom’: the false teaching about Christ Jesus…aka, ‘Catholocism: the ‘Holy?’ Roman Catholic Church full of falsehood from which all trinitarian churches feed.

Proclaimer
    Participant

So he taught the people but not with the purpose of them really learning,understanding or being converted.

But the scripture itself used the word ‘taught’ so if it is good enough for scripture, then it should be good enough for Believers.

Further, it is a nobrainer that there are different levels of education or being taught. We teach kids this way and adults that way. We teach experts with greater depth and newbies with abstract ideas and parables.

The thing with Terr, is that he will continue to argue even after this has been discussed instead of realizing that there is much common ground and seeking peace and unity. He seems to have it in his heart to rebel all the time. He ends up wasting people’s time. And it is not a good look for outsiders who end up reading here. I just don’t see the point of his arguments most of the time.

Ultimately, he still argues against Jesus teaching the crowd when we are told that Jesus taught the crowd. It is that silly.

AndrewAD
    Participant

T8,

I understand what you were saying and the point I felt he was trying to make. Also I realize how it is to get bullheaded in our ideas or thinking patterns,so that sometimes we just can’t see the forest for the trees.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes. Obviously if scripture is translated correctly and we believe that scripture is inspired, then we accept it. The question is then not one of doubt, but one of what kind of teaching was he giving. Further, parables are a form of teaching. How could they not be. In fact I think parables are great. They may not be direct, but people find stories easy to remember. Take the Parable of the Prodigal Son. The story is so easy to remember that it’s hard to forget that God even loves those who go astray and celebrates like no other when they return to him. It brings this point out so clearly that it is even easier to remember this fact than had Jesus given this teaching in a direct manner.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Yes parables are a form of teaching and it’s also taught why Jesus gave the parables in Mk4,Mtt 13,Lk 8. They were for the disciples to understand and the outsiders to not understand to fulfill prophecy. Do you believe and accept this as inspired?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, I think parables are used in this manner. So that a man with the right spirit can hear it, but a natural man cannot. Remember that members of the crowd could become his disciples if they were not already and parables were not meant to be understood by only 12 men. Also, a natural man can remember a parable. It is hoped one day that he would understand the parable because that would show that God has revealed it.

I remember a time in my life where the Bible seemed so difficult to understand for me. But in time as I gave myself over to God, it became not only clear, but obvious. However, that is not true for everything in scripture. I still like anyone else struggle to understand some prophecies etc. But there is a time of revealing their meaning too. They are like parables that are even hid from God’s own people till the right season.

Remember after the resurrection many things became clear to the disciples because it was the right season.

AndrewAD
    Participant

It also helps that we get the inside scoop from the gospels on Jesus secret teaching that the unfortunate reprobate Jews of Christ’s time didn’t get.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes true. We do get that info. In our season it is available.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The light is the inner teaching of the Holy Spirit. As the Spirit wrote the scriptures through men the light aligns and explains the scriptures.

When men refuse to obey the command to repent and to be reborn of water and the Spirit they cannot have light. They cannot see the kingdom.

The false church prefers to rely on reason. It has rebelled against God and no longer has the Lord as leader. It has a form of religion but no power.

No access to grace or hope. No blessings or peace. Emptiness and uselessness is the fruit. Following men because of guilt and insecurity is very popular.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Outside of Europe the false church seems to be rapidly losing it’s power over people.

But the return of commonsense has left many folks empty, confused and disillusioned.

So the poison continues and the light now rarely penetrates the darkness over the earth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The disasters of Is 24, the measuring of the temple in Rev 11

and the protective powers of God shown in Psalm 91

may allow the fear of God to draw men back to Him.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account