The False “Church System” Deception

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

t8
    I don’t play games life is to short ,but you see things that I today do not see as it is written but as it is understood through the entire scriptures some call it the “spirit of scriptures”

this is why I said per ups you also will see things and understand them through the “spirit of the scriptures ”

I have shown you two scriptures one you provided and one i provided ;but you want to cancel one out ,I also ask you to respond to my scriptures that also marks a prophecy of old ,

but keep ignoring those questions ;and come back to your verse ;and on the base of what is written force me to answer your question ;

but i do not see the scriptures like you do and that is my point ;the scriptures are not one verse but the word of God’s truth ,

if you are so sure that the verse you like to promote as being prove that Jesus was teaching the crowd ;please tell me what did he teach them ?

what was his teachings that the crowds understood ? I do not argue that Jesus talked to the people /crowds

now if you were in the crowd of Jesus and the only thing you have learned from him is that he is a good talker and a good story teller are you sure you have been thought by him or just spooking to ?

Ed J
    Participant

t8
    if you are so sure that the verse you like to promote as being prove that (1)Jesus was teaching the crowd ;please tell me what did he teach them ?

(2)what was his teachings that the crowds understood ?

Hi Pierre,

1) Jesus was teaching the crowd that if they obeyed his words the Kingdom of God would be given to them.

2) Objection, that question calls for speculation.

terraricca
    Participant

Edj

why do you not show scriptures ?

2a) no speculation for you just as I have the gospels so tell out of the gospels what Jesus teaches that was understood from the crowd ?

and also explain why it says that Jesus never spooked to the crowds without parables ,just curious to know

Ed J
    Participant

t8
    if you are so sure that the verse you like to promote as being prove that Jesus was teaching the crowd ;please tell me what did he teach them ?

Hi Pierre,

Jesus was teaching the crowd that if they obeyed his words the Kingdom of God would be given to them.

Edj

why do you not show scriptures ?

OK

“the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63)

terraricca
    Participant

Edj
    OK

“the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63)

this scriptures does not change a thing of what i said ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Terr. Spirit of the scriptures or not, if the scripture says that Jesus taught the crowds, then he taught the crowds. Why? Because scripture was bold enough to declare it. So why aren’t you?

terraricca
    Participant

t8

if what you say is true why can you not answer my questions ?

when the apostles ask Jesus why he speak to the people in parables ,and he never spoke to the crowds without parables ,he said it is the prophecy

that says ;the have ears but do not hear ,they have a heart but do not understand (this is by memory )

and tell me you have the parables do you understand them ? how could you understand them if no one teaches you ? like Jesus did to his apostles and Philip to the Ethiopian ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

if what you say is true

What I say is me repeating the scripture. I didn’t invent those words. I merely say the same as the scripture. When you question or doubt me regarding Jesus teaching parables, you question scripture itself. This is why I am confident of my stance. If I lose, scripture loses.

Proclaimer
    Participant

and tell me you have the parables do you understand them ?

There are many ways you can teach. You can teach by example, by parable, by direct knowledge. It’s all teaching. Scripture clearly calls it teaching and we know he taught in parables. Parables are for those not worthy of direct knowledge. If the story is a good one, it sits with the person and is easy to remember. In time, the parable might be understood by the hearer. Like a seed it can grow in the person’s heart. They are also easy to stories to pass on to others. Have you ever heard the words, “the moral of the story is…”. That is basically the interpretation or point of the parable.

Are Jesus parables a form of teaching?

Yes / No.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

you selling me back what I have told you

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why do you question me when I say that Jesus taught the crowds then? It is written and I say it, and this has been a point of contention for you. If you now admit that Jesus taught the crowds, then there is nothing to discuss. This is silly and a waste of time for everyone. Time to grow up.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

you never answered my questions and so in words you may have a “yes” but in truth it is a NO end of this story

Proclaimer
    Participant

More time wasting. Do you realise how precious people’s time is Terr.

I answered your question. Read it yourself. You seem to have some kind of spirit that challenges everything but can never admit when you are wrong. You somehow find a way to make out that you are still right. Is it pride or what?

You had a problem when I said that we (Believers) are the light of the world. You accused me of saying I was that light, then said that the Jesus, then the Apostles were that light, and then their words were that light. I showed you scriptures that said otherwise and you never admitted to getting it wrong.

You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house

Then you question my belief for Jesus teaching the crowd when my reply to you was basically I simply believe what I read in scripture. It says so, so my belief is I agree he taught the crowd. Simple. Even a kid could understand my belief which is basically I believe Matthew 7:28
    And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching, for he was teaching them

Then asked: “Okay, clear this up for me then. Did Jesus teach the crowds?”

Yes / No / I don’t know.

Let your yes be yes and no be no.

You said:

if i answer yes you will have the wrong conclusion if i say No you have to argue on the very word “teaching” its real meaning and truth

You also said earlier to my question: “Who was Jesus addressing?

1. The disciples only
    2. The disciples and the crowd”.

You said:

according to Jesus #1

But remember what Mathew wrote which should be enough for you to answer yes without adding letting the Evil One add in a secret no.

And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching, for he was teaching them

Then you said:

t8
    if you are so sure that the verse you like to promote as being prove that (1)Jesus was teaching the crowd ;please tell me what did he teach them ?

Clearly you have a problem with Mathew saying that Jesus taught the crowds where and I do not. You are the one who needs to do some searching on this because I accept the scripture and you doubt it.

Please stop wasting people’s time Terr. I will have to put you on the Hot Seat if you continue in this madness just so we can all spend our time online with a better purpose and reward. I know that you cannot answer straight yes and no, so should be an easy win on the Hot Seat. Please resolve this with yourself, scriptures, and ask God for guidance. I do not want to hear anymore of your circular arguments to be honest.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

More time wasting. Do you realise how precious people’s time is Terr.
    ==================================================

over 7 years ago I join your site i was already diagnosed with cancer ,since then I have received treatment,a few months ago I was send home to die for they could not do anything for me ,at my last scan they told me the cancer spread through out my body and bones ,I am feeling lot of pain so I am on pain killers ,I may have a few weeks/months/per ups one year ,I am now 76 years old ;my family try to cope with all of this ,yet I welcome my death for I know my great tribulation will be over ;my spirit is strong as ever ,please don’t feel sorry for me for I feel sorry for you that you haven’t see the truth of God

and you ask me how precious is time ?

now please take the 4 gospels and see what it says in all of them not just pick one verse that seem to tell you that he teach them when on the other he says that he never spooked to them without parables ,has you say if you think you have learned anything from all Jesus parables with Jesus explanations (teachings the meaning )

and the reason for Jesus not to speak to the crowds plainly was so the prophecy would be fulfilled ;

I am sorry you feel that way but my time is also limited so if one day i stop to respond that will be the end of me ,may God bless you all

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes time is precious, so what is the point in wasting the little time that we have left. I think it is was Paul who said to not waste time arguing endlessly about genealogies and the like. I remember thinking when I was younger, that if I was given one year to live, I would live it for Christ. Bring people into the Kingdom and serve God without worry for the everyday things. So it is a shame when we waste time on such small things and never get a straight yes or no answer which helps us to progress forward in the process of discovery. This is why there is a Hot Seat here. It is in recognition of how valuable our time is. And also so I won’t be held responsible for endless debates small things. Unfortunately people seem set on doing this and cannot make their yes as yes and no as no. I believe this is a lack of honesty.

As for the parable thing. You already know that I believe that parables are teaching. I discussed this with you. You accuse me when I side with scripture verbatim, so I know that you have to be wrong, unless the scripture is wrongly interpreted. I say Jesus taught the crowds and you challenge me. I give you the scripture and it is not refuted. But you bring up parables to which I reply that they are a form of teaching and can be good for those who are not ready for the Kingdom right now as they are easy to remember. But still you have a problem. I do not have a problem with Jesus teaching the crowds but you do. I do not have a problem with God’s people being called the light of the world, but you do. Why waste your time arguing against things that are clearly written. Study these scriptures for yourself and see what they are saying.

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the Law, because these things are pointless and worthless.

And look what it says in the next verse.

Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them…

I hadn’t noticed this before and it is good advice. I think the Hot Seat is a good thing in light of it. It’s about not wasting our time with divisive people. I believe this more than ever now. Take note @Edj. I know you have a problem with the Hot Seat. But why allow endless debates about things that are not that important. Surely that is what the enemy wants us to do. We know that God wants us to be fruitful right?

terraricca
    Participant

t8

I leave it at that ,we see in time to come ,God’s knows who are his

Participant

Hi Pierre:

over 7 years ago I join your site i was already diagnosed with cancer ,since then I have received treatment,a few months ago I was send home to die for they could not do anything for me ,at my last scan they told me the cancer spread through out my body and bones ,I am feeling lot of pain so I am on pain killers ,I may have a few weeks/months/per ups one year ,I am now 76 years old ;my family try to cope with all of this ,yet I welcome my death for I know my great tribulation will be over ;my spirit is strong as ever ,please don’t feel sorry for me for I feel sorry for you that you haven’t see the truth of God

(Praying for you and your family)

1 Thes 4:

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Hi Marty

thanks for your payers ;

2 Cor;5
    Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
    Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord.
    For we live by faith, not by sight.

We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
    So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it.

hope that you and yours are OK>

AndrewAD
    Participant

I think what Terra was getting at is Jesus saying,

Mark 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Mark 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

So he taught the people but not with the purpose of them really learning,understanding or being converted.This he meant for his followers/disciples.

Mark 4:33 And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it.

Mark 4:34 But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.

And the other gospels do echo the same sentiment in differing ways, and it seems to me that this was an answer given for why the majority of the Jews didn’t accept him as Christ.

AndrewAD
    Participant

And dear Terra,

I am sorry to hear of your condition,but glad to hear you’re staying strong and handling it well. My prayers are also with you. May the Lord’s face shine upon you and grant you his peace.

Psalms 33:20-22 Our soul waits for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name.  Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account