The Creations of Genesis 1 & 2 and John 1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 201 through 212 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

Dan 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Me: Christ had God as his only progenitor in the spirit. What does ‘son” mean?

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.

Me: Being born of “incorruptible seed” or the spirit of God from the Word of God that was the spirit mind in Christ. The spirit mind of Christ is how God expresses himself in Spirit. It is the express image of God’s mind. Click on the link below. Click on 5481 above “exact expression”:

5481 xaraktḗr – properly, an engraving; (figuratively) an exact impression (likeness) which also reflects inner character.
    [5481 /xaraktḗr was originally a tool (used for engraving) and then came to mean “a die” (“mould”). Finally it stood for a stamp or impress used on a coin or seal (see H, 368). In each case, the stamp conveyed the reality behind the image.]

John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen (perceived) him.

https://www.honolulu.gov/rep/site/csd/onlineforms/cslmvr202.pdf

Me: Click on the above link. Then click on 5287 above “substance”.

Short Definition: assurance, substance, reality

Me: The Word was not the son of God. The Word or expression of God bonded as one with the seed (offspring of the human mind of David) and became “the son of God”. The only spirit in the Messiah was the holy spirit from birth. Thus, Christ was the only begotten son of God.

New American Standard Bible
    Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen (perceived) me hath seen (perceived) the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Me: The Messiah is in the visible image of the seed of David. The seed of David is of the human mind descended from David. God gives every seed a body. Christ has only one spirit, the holy spirit (Eph 4:4). So, the holy spirit joins the human mind of Christ with the spirit mind of Christ. When Christ was born, he did not inherit sin, because his only spirit was the holy spirit. When we die, we will have only one spirit, the holy spirit. So, God became one with man, and now man becomes one with God through Christ (1 Cor 15:21).  

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ (expression or express image of God) is come in the flesh is of God:

John 1:14 And the Word was made  (became one with) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

New American Standard Bible
    Isa 43:11 “I, even I, am the LORD (Yahweh), And there is no savior besides Me.

Me: The Word became one with flesh as the only begotten son of God. There is only one son of God that is born of God that is above the angels.

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Me: The Word of God is God (John 1:1) or the expression of God.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Me: The spirit of his son is the holy spirit.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet _____; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Me: The holy spirit with the human heart and mind of Christ was given from Pentecost onward.

Ezk 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Me: This is the human heart of Christ and the spirit of God. We are born from above with a spirit mind that Adam lost when he disobeyed God. Thus, we who are born again and baptized in the spirit have a spirit mind of God and a human heart of Christ in our human minds.

Truthcomber
    Participant

All words or phrases in the quotation marks in  the above post are mine.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

To say that Christ did not have the spirit of God until Jordan and that John the Baptist did at birth is complete folly and shows a lack of understanding of who the Messiah is and the true sacrifice that is of God through man.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TC…..If you can’t see Jesus as described in HEB 2:6-11, YOU SIMPLY DON’T SEE THE REAL “ANOINTED” MAN JESUS.

MYSTERY RELIGION HAS INFECTED MANY DECIEVED PEOPLE.  You are taking the path of those “ANTICHRISTS,” WHO have created  A DEFERENT Jesus then scripture shows.  If you can’t see Jesus as a son of man, who had to recieve an anointing to become the messiah,  you simply don’t see him.  Moving Jesus away from  his human identity is denying who he realy was. Scriptures says over 80 times he was a son of man,  but you deny that.

Are we to listen to such non sense?

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

No, Gene,

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Me: It is you that denies the son of God.  How disgraceful!  The Messiah was God and man in the flesh.  He is God in his spirit mind and man in his human mind.  We are of God in our born again spirit mind and man in the human heart of Christ, born of the seed of David.  I have explained that above.  You and Jodi have denigrated the son of God, making him less than John the Baptist.  You say Christ did not have the spirit of God until Jordan.  You say that he his flesh and bone and not in as glorious state as even the angels are.  At least Anthony did not say this.

Truthcomber
    Participant

The Messiah is the son of God–around forty five times:

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=The+son+of+God&t=KJV#s=s_primary_0_1

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TC,

Of course NEBUCHADNEZZAR would have no idea what THE SON OF GOD looked like.

Another KJV anomaly you have fallen for.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Nick,

How do you know that King NEBUCHADNEZZAR did not know what the son of God looked like?  You have to infer that he did.

Dan 3:25 He ( King NEBUCHADNEZZAR)  answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/3-25.htm

All the different versions have something to the affect of “the son of God”, the “son of the Gods” or similar.  So you know must refer to the Messiah because he was in the midst of his three friends.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Of course their are the other 48 or so “son of God” verses.  You can’t discount them all.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TC,

So you believe that Nebuchadnezzar knew what THE SON OF GOD looked like?

Please show us your supporting verses.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

I still believe that God is mind and spirit.  But I have modified my beliefs about the Word.  He is the image of God.  The Word existed from eternity as the exact spiritual image of God and is God.  The Word became one with the flesh of man.  The “flesh” of the new Adam is a creation.

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen (perceived) him…9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh.

Me: Christ did not have sin or death in his flesh and was not weak to withstanding sin like we are. Christ did not have exactly the same human flesh as we haveHe was not weak in the flesh.

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God (angels) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. 5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Me: The point here is not to go into Genesis 6 and what exactly it meant. The point is that human flesh does not need to be like most humans have now. Christ was made in the likeness of our flesh without sin.  . whether our flesh has sin or not in it, and it does have sin because of Adam’s trespass. Christ did not have flesh exactly like ours. He is the second Adam first of the flesh and then of the spirit.

Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

1 Cor 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:,37 And that (human seed: example seed of David: Rom 1:3) which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: 38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body…47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy (first Adam), we shall also bear the image of the heavenly (second Adam).

Me: Who and what is “we” in verse 49. It is not our human hearts or bodies. It is the heart of the spiritual man, Christ in our human minds. We bear the body of the second Adam and not the first. The seed comes from the heart and mind. It is transmitted through the spirit. The seed of David is from the heart and mind of David. A seed springs from its source. Christ had the seed of David in him.  He did not have the human flesh and fleshly spirit like David.  He did not have sin and death in his flesh.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Viewing 12 posts - 201 through 212 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account