The coming four blood moons

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 16 2013,15:04)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 16 2013,14:52)

Quote (Ed J @ July 16 2013,09:50)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 11 2013,13:28)
    EdJ.

QUOTE:
    Jer 25:32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
    and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. (This is referring to war).UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    (NOT SO; WAR IS ALWAYS REFERRED TO AS A SWORD).
    WIND COMES FROM THE COASTS,AS MENTIONED.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
    they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground. (The war causes much desolation)UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    THEY WILL NOT BE GATHERED,BUT, BE AS DUNG UPON THE EARTH. NO NEED TO INTERPRET THIS ANY DIFFERENT.DUNG = FERTILISER.
    ——————————————————————

Hi Wakeup,

YOU say verse 32 is not war, but verse 33 is?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ.

The fact is the treading of the grapes.
    There will be whirlewinds and the sword.
    Therefore the dung on the ground.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

It's nice to see you back-peddle!

“For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind,
     to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.” (Isaiah 66:15)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EdJ.

Now you can understand,what the treading of the grapes mean.

It will *begin* with israel,and then spread through all the earth.

You are learning.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Acts 2:20
    The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?f….M#t=683

princess
    Participant
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks for this info & videos. I love it when something or someone brings up new questions or unique topics that give me that spiritual urge & zeal to dig into the scriptures to look for answers about what God might have on his mind and want to share with me. After watching the three videos ( i’m not sure why you included the second one about the revelance of pretrib rapture or the need to suffer through it though, it just seemed to be a bit off topic with the other two) i broke open my Bible and started digging through the books of Joel, Luke chapt 21, and Psalm 83. The Holy Spirit led me to reading, cross-referencing & comparing the above listed scriptures with some Ezekiel and Book of Revalation thrown in for good meassure. I just spent the last 6 hours on a wounderful journey through God’s word where the Spirit revealed some deeper level insite on the possible significance of the upcoming period of the 4 blood moons with a total solar eclipse in the middle. I have high hopes that the next 18 months or so may be very interesting for Born again Jesus Freaks like myself. I’ll definately be continuing to review these & other scriptural references while following world news & events in Israel closely. It is exciting to be blessed by God to have been born in the last days & be witnessing the culmanation of over six thousand years of profacey in my lifetime. Thanks again, Your brother-in-Christ, Weldon.

Sorry for being “too wordy” but i put down what I was led to say. If that’s a problem you’ ll just have to delete it yourself, or take it up with the Holy Spirit, he’s the one that wanted me to leave a comment.
    Love & Peace be with you, Weldon.

Admin
    Keymaster

No problem. It was good to hear what you said. And I can’t remember why I posted the second video, but if I watch it again, it will jolt my memory.

🙂

Admin
    Keymaster

Although not the same topic, you might also be interested in this page as to time we are living in:

https://heavennet.net/ariel-sharons-condition-deteriorates/

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi

it seems to me that many only sees Israel and some of world events ;even cosmic events ,but I still wander why God would deal with the infidel Israel that he rejected and divorced in 70 AD and Paul said that there are no longer Jews or gentiles all are the same before God ;and are so judge equally ,as for Jerusalem the city of God is in heaven and will come down in do time ;

Proclaimer
    Participant

Admin
    Keymaster

You could argue the same with the Church. She has done the same things as Israel. But God is faithful concerning his promises.

Admin
    Keymaster
    ali

3 days of darkness = 24 – 26 may 2014 due debris comet linear 209/p
    27 th = explode alpha orions

Admin
    Keymaster

Opposing view or rebuttal to the videos above.

Just a couple of views after watching this video.

He says what good is a sign after the fact? I would argue to prove that what has happened is significant. I am not saying that Hagee is right, just that I thought many of the points made in this video were not necessarily valid ones. Further, it is probably what happens after that is significant in God’s plan anyway. As it becomes the catalyst to the fulfillment of prophecy. So the expulsion of the Jews led to plans to discover a new land where Jews could live.

Also, we know that the sun will be darkened etc before the coming of the son of man. However, I don’t think Hagee is saying it will happen immediately after the fact. There are many signs for the coming of Jesus, such as being thrown into prison for your faith. Likewise, no one is arguing that Jesus came back when the first man went to prison.

However, he makes many good points in the video. But you could make similar arguments with anything if you think about it.

DavidL
    Participant

Hi t8 – any reason why you’ve locked me out of trinity debate..?

Admin
    Keymaster

You are not locked out. What has happened is a cache problem. If you are logged in, your browser will force a new copy of each page from the server which is slower, but will be the latest page. If you are not logged in, then you are served a cached page which doesn’t always show the latest comments for example, but is much faster and this is done to please Google, who rank faster sites better.

Proclaimer
    Participant

terraricca
    Participant

HI

I think that those moon event are like the quatrains of Nostradamus and men will try to link anything or some thing to it for many like to see what is not ,but don't like to see what is ,the truth of God

John3:3
    Participant

I am going to buy some PUT options on DOW and NYSE for mid September 2015. Specifically 9-13-2015

Do the research if you’re so inclined. Jonathan Cahn is a good starting place.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 207 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account