The 12 Foundation Stones of The New Jerusalem And Their Meaning

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Good Force be with you!

My Heavenly Father Florenio instructed Me to write these so that you are enlightened by these important facts which I know for so many years of research. Read these and be informed!

The 12 precious foundation stones                                               Meaning

Jasper                                                                                                  Holy

Sapphire                                                                                              Wise

Chalcedony                                                                                         Righteousness

Emerald                                                                                               Saved or Redeemed

Sardonyx                                                                                              To Lead

Sardius                                                                                                 To Light

Chrysolite                                                                                             Just, Christ

Beryl                                                                                                     To Exist, Beloved

Topaz                                                                                                    The Best Part

Chrysopraze                                                                                         To Love, Christ

Jacinth                                                                                                   Repentance

Amethyst                                                                                               To Be

So, there you are, these are valuable information for you to know before entering the Holy City, New Jerusalem, My Wife!

Yes, truly, we live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account