Proclaimer vs. lightenup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

@t8

Hello t8, you’re on the hot seat now and the supreme court is watching…the supreme court that you have in place for those who fail to answer specific questions. This is your chance to share your view of the following concept:

Please tell me which way you understand the sonship of Jesus before He became a man:

1. He was the same type of being as his father. For example, Joseph was the same type of being as his father, Jacob.

2. He was a different type of being than his father. For example, an angel is a different type of being than the Father.

3. Other, please explain.

What is your view, #1, #2, or #3. If #3, please explain. This is important to me to help me understand if we have the same view on this or not.

Please answer the question, t8.

This question was first asked of you back in November, you responded but did not answer the question then I asked a couple of more times without a reply. Here is a link to that conversation: https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/the-trinity-doctrine-is-an-unnecessary-stumbling-block/page/44/

Blessings, LU

Lightenup
    Participant

@t8

Hi t8, can I assume that you don’t know in what way the Son is a son since you are not answering the question. If so, I assume that the truth that He is the Son of God has not been revealed to you by the Holy Spirit. Perhaps you accepted that truth because Peter said it and Jesus affirmed it as well as God saying it.

Ask Yahweh to reveal the type of son His son is. I’m sure Yahweh would want you to know this. It is one thing to know things because someone said it and another thing for you to know things because it has been revealed to you by the Holy Spirit. Put your preconceived notions down and be willing to let the Holy Spirit show you. Only then do you have a firm foundation to build on my friend.

Blessings and prayers!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hello t8, you’re on the hot seat now and the supreme court is watching…the supreme court that you have in place for those who fail to answer specific questions. This is your chance to share your view of the following concept:

Please tell me which way you understand the sonship of Jesus before He became a man:

I’m scared. I said this because I think this is the reaction you want. lol.

Proclaimer
    Participant

1. He was the same type of being as his father. For example, Joseph was the same type of being as his father, Jacob.
    2. He was a different type of being than his father. For example, an angel is a different type of being than the Father.
    3. Other, please explain.

My guess is 1.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8, can I assume that you don’t know in what way the Son is a son since you are not answering the question. If so, I assume that the truth that He is the Son of God has not been revealed to you by the Holy Spirit. Perhaps you accepted that truth because Peter said it and Jesus affirmed it as well as God saying it.

Your assumption seems wrong. I believe that the son is the image of the Father. He has his nature.

Lightenup
    Participant

@t8

Thank you for answering this in less than 6 weeks! I agree with your choice. I have a follow up question which I will post in our debate thread.

Also, I never meant to frighten you, haha. I was curious whether or not you were going to respect your own design though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account