Proclaimer vs kerwin about when Jesus was considered the messiah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

@admin

Still are arrogant.
    Now you are lying.
    Your unrepentant heart angers me.

Hi Kerwin,

It is YOUR PRIDE that is arrogant

I too say YOU HAVEN’T ANSWERED,
    does that mean that Ed J is lying too?

What exactly is T8 suppose to repent of? Is
    he suppose to let you off the hook? I think NOT!

Jesus saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. (Matthew 4:19)
    “thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD” (Jer 50:24)

Ed J
    Participant

I am angry because I see that you are stubbornly setting yourself up against Christ because “natural” human desires.
    Your unrepentant heart angers me.

What exactly is T8 suppose to repent of? Is he
    suppose to just let you off the hook? I think NOT!

Jesus saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. (Matthew 4:19)
    thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD
    (Jer 50:24)

He beholdeth all high things: he is king over all the children of pride.” (Job 41:34)

*off the hook [b](Link)[/b]
    Fig. freed from an obligation. (Alludes to a fish freeing itself from a fishhook.
    *Typically: be ~; get ~; get someone ~; let someone ~.) Thanks for getting me off the hook.
    I didn’t want to attend that meeting. I couldn’t get myself off the hook no matter what I tried.

Miia
    Participant

Ed, you are such a sticky beak and trouble maker.

Kerwin my dear, ignore, move on, shake the dust.

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

are you here to stir up trouble?

Ed J
    Participant

Ed, you are such a sticky beak and trouble maker.

Kerwin my dear, ignore, move on, shake the dust.

Miia,

In “The Hot Seat” you have yet to answered this question…
    (and I don’t see you shaking off any dust my dear!)

Do you believe “the spirit of Christ” is God? “Yes” or “No”?
    (remember “I don’t know” is also an acceptable answer) [b](Link)[/b]

…so your advice is WORTHLESS!

You too should learn to answer other people’s questions you sticky beak

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Yes you are either a liar or unlearned. In either case you testimony is not credible. You are not behaving as if your were at war with the works of the flesh.

The only thing you and t8 want me to do is remove the context that give meaning to the yes or no answer I gave. That is evidence you intend to be deceptive and manipulate my answer.

All of this is human but we are called to be sons of God. So please watch your life and doctrine. Thank you.

kerwin
    Participant

miia,

Thank you.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

Yes you are either a liar or unlearned. In either case you testimony is not credible. You are not behaving as if your were at war with the works of the flesh.

The only thing you and t8 want me to do is remove the context that give meaning to the yes or no answer I gave. That is evidence you intend to be intend to be deceptive and manipulate my answer

All of this is human but we are called to be sons of God. So please watch your life and doctrine. Thank you.

Hi Kerwin, you are in the “Hot Seat”

You have yet to give an answer, all you have done so far is:
    attempted to manipulate T8’s question/s to avoid answering it.

You can always give a long winded (in context) response as to why
    you answered that question with a “Yes” or “No” or “I don’t know”
    Why not squelch your rebellious spirit and answer the question.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

are you here to stir up trouble?

No, I’m instead here to reason with you (ref. Isaiah 1:18-20)

“and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh”

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,

Answering your own questions IS NOT answering,
    here again is T8’s question/s for your convenience…

”for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord”?

You say that the following message from this angel is NOT saying that Jesus was born a savior?
    You say that the following message from this angel is NOT saying that Jesus IS Christ the Lord?

Just put one Yes or No for both questions please.

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

I have decided that since miia and I independently suspect you are a trouble that you are in fact most likely a trouble.

Actually t8 phrased the title like a debate between me and him with me on the hot seat so the question is are you interfering in a private debate.

The question require rephrasing because negatives especially double negatives are confusing.

I cannot answer the second one because I am not sure what Christ means beyond Anointed One and Lord is too generic of a title. I can say that Yes, Jesus was prince and heir to the position of the word that comes out of God’s mouth. That position King, though not of this current world of sin. I can also say No, Jesus was not King of all things in heaven and on earth. I know a king is anointed but in at least certain cases so was the prince and heir to the throne.

You say that the following message from this angel is NOT saying that Jesus was born a savior?

I see you did not phrase the it as a question but a statement. You failed to put an adjective indicating the context before the word savior to make it more literal and remove the unwritten context.

Paraphrasing your statement requires two statements to cover the two possible unwritten contexts.

Context 1: You are claiming the angel is saying that Jesus is the [actual] savior. My answer to the question in this context is no.
    Context 2: You are claiming the angel is saying that Jesus is the [foretold] savior. My answer to the question in this context is yes.

The question is answered just like it was to t8 but I also added my work. Question 1 was more complicated than it looked due to unknown unwritten context and the use of a negative. I answered question 2 with I do not know and an explanation though I am known to at times either or both over-explain or/and offer explanations that are unnecessary.

Admin
    Keymaster

Kerwin.

It was a simple yes/no/I don’t know question.

You either agreed or didn’t.

Too many hide the devil in the details and are not willing to say yes or no.

You were given much more time than was stated and with no answer, you have had your posting rights removed.

If you wish to answer the question(s) then re-register temporarily and PM me. You will need to register with a different email address. I will reinstate your account to give you the opportunity to post your answer.

Proclaimer
    Participant

It appears you can still PM while posting rights have been revoked. That is good. It means you do not need to re-register. You can simply PM the Admin and say you will answer the question/s. Then you will be reinstated and we can continue.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account