Swept under the carpet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

Amen Abe.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed,

I do not know what Gene was tiled for and so do not want to be defending something that I know nothing about in case He received the tiles for a good reason….. But since I have been here I have not ever seen Gene breaking a rule, and I have found him to be great! So, do you feel that it is unfair that He still has his tiles and that perhaps they were given unfairly, considering that others have not revive tiles.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 21 2013,02:41)
    Terraricca,
    I will put together a short list of quotes and send it to you as a small example, when I can.

2bee

make sure that the dates are related to you if not ,they are useless in your case ,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (abe @ June 21 2013,03:27)

Quote (2besee @ June 20 2013,12:50)
    If anybody who is a non moderator thinks that I am way out of line, and that Terraricca has NOT been harassing/humiliating other members for the past six months or so, then let them speak up.

Terraricca, the only reason that I made this thread, is because I felt that the moderator was doing nothing.

Something had to be done sooner or later, rather sooner than later.

Hi 2b,

I think Pierre should be more Friendly (Christian), we are a reflection of it, to the World.

Peace brother.

abe

Pierre is very friendly with his fellow Christians that speak the truth in scriptures ,but with deceivers that twist the scriptures,i could be harsh ,this is to point out the truth just like Paul ,Peter and others so truth can be known .

2besee
    Participant

Okay, here are just a few examples taken from only a few pages in one thread recently, and is only a very small sample of the way that Terraricca is talking to members. If I could go through other threads I would but I cannot.

These posts were made to various members, I have removed the names.

Nobody retaliated but rather replied calmly or just did not reply.

Quote:

I do see your frustration ,but it is not because of Mike ,but rather from your rejection of scriptures due to you religion orientation ,

you cannot make scriptures fight against each other ,but they all have to comply with the truth within them ,IF SOMEONE CANNOT DO OR UNDERSTAND THIS ,HE BECOMES A DOUBLE MINDED PERSON ,FOR THE VERY REASON THAT HE CANNOT ACCEPT THE WORD OF GOD ,BUT ONLY SOME PARTS AT HIS CONVENIENCE ,THIS TELLS ALL ABOUT THAT SO CALLED BELIEVER

——-
    i am not envy you in any way ,the truth of God flees away from you ,and you do not even feel or see it , but it is your choice ,

so if you do not believe in the scriptures ,on this forum their is a section for you as unbeliever ,were anything goes except truth

so i hope you can see the way to go for your best personal interest ,

…………….

You do nt understand what those scriptures are saying ,you are only guided by your bias view, not by the truth of God,s word

………..

he will not give your answers because if he does he will have to change his false belief about the scriptures and like he said HE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS ,

PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURES BECAUSE THEY READ IT ONES AND SO BELIEVE THAT THEY KNOW IT ALL ,OR THEY GO TO THE ETHERNET PICK UP SOME MEN MADE EXPLANATION AND GIVE IT AS AN ANSWER TO YOU ,T8 OR ME ,BECAUSE HE AS JUDGED THAT THAT MEN MADE QUOTE HE CAN BELIEVE ,BUT NOT THE SCRIPTURES ,FOR HIM SCRIPTURES ARE NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD AS WRITTEN BUT BY HIS OPINIONS HE MADE UP,

……….

It seems you run away from the question ,and like to show me more of your miss guided understanding;

Unquote.

terraricca
    Participant

2bee

i can see that you working in the same way than Balak with Balam ,i have to shake my head

2besee
    Participant

Those were just a few pages, I could find plenty more.

Do you not consider that rude Terraricca?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I didn't see one single thing in the quotes of Pierre you posted that break any forum rules.

In fact, this quote………

you cannot make scriptures fight against each other ,but they all have to comply with the truth within them ,IF SOMEONE CANNOT DO OR UNDERSTAND THIS ,HE BECOMES A DOUBLE MINDED PERSON

……… was in response to Abe telling me I was speaking out of both sides of my mouth – something I didn't actually do.  So once again, in your effort to scold Pierre, you've succeeded in reminding me of one more time your friend Abe broke the rules by posting false information about me.

Yet Abe doesn't have a tile, does he?

2B, I don't believe there is a rule on this site that says we all have to like each other, or be nice to each other.  We are discussing some very serious matters – some of which are literally life and death.  Sometimes things get heated here, just like they got heated with Jesus and the Pharisees, or with his Apostles and certain apostates.

It seems to me that you are making a mountain out of a molehill here.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ June 20 2013,10:37)
    you coming close for me to complain that you are harassing me without any real reason ,and so attacking,my character with false accusations ,

so prove your point or stop what you are doing ,

I agree with this, 2B. You are dragging Pierre through a lot of mud here, without showing one offense that deserves a tile.

And as best as I can remember, harassing another member IS against the rules here. You are not only harassing Pierre, but also making false accusations against the moderators by claiming we play favorites, or sweep things under the rug.

Now, I am not interested in seeing any more past posts from Pierre. If you didn't report the post when it happened, it's too late now. So, from now on, if Pierre acts in a way you think breaks one of the rules here, report that post as soon as you first read it. If I or t8 agree that a rule has been broken, we will act accordingly.

But remember that “not being nice” is NOT breaking a HN rule.

2besee
    Participant

Mike,
    They are only a few random pages. You KNOW there are plenty more, months if not years. Can you not sense the rude and vindictive spirit behind that?

Do I need to go through other threads?

2besee
    Participant

Mike, you said that another member made a “false statement” about you, yet Terraricca makes false statements, and that is okay?

2besee
    Participant

Mike,

Here is one example of the latest false statement from Terraricca, quote:

Terraricca,

when you say that we have no truth

I have not ever said that. You on the other hand say that constantly to people.

Unquote.

Terraricca also constantly tells us that we follow “man made religious denominations” etc when that is a false statement.

Why is something not okay when it is said to you, but okay when it is said to another person?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (2besee @ June 20 2013,18:07)
    Mike,
    They are only a few random pages. You KNOW there are plenty more, months if not years. Can you not sense the rude and vindictive spirit behind that?

Do I need to go through other threads?

No, you don't need to go to other threads, because I already told you we're not interested unless you report the post WHEN it happens.

Also, “being rude” is not against any HN rule that I'm aware of, 2B. Besides, “being rude” is a matter of opinion. Was Jesus “rude” to call the Pharisees whitewashed tombs? Was he “rude” to tell Peter, “Get behind me, Satan” – when his beloved disciple was getting himself tripped up?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (2besee @ June 20 2013,18:25)
    Mike,

Here is one example of the latest false statement from Terraricca, quote:

Terraricca,

when you say that we have no truth

I have not ever said that. You on the other hand say that constantly to people.

Unquote.

Terraricca also constantly tells us that we follow “man made religious denominations” etc when that is a false statement.

Why is something not okay when it is said to you, but okay when it is said to another person?

2B,

It WASN'T okay when Abe falsely claimed that I was speaking out of both sides of my mouth.  But it certainly wasn't worth a tile either, IMO.

2B, the next time Pierre says something like, “you follow man made religions”, ask him to either show proof of such a thing, or retract the statement.

Perhaps he should have said, IT SEEMS TO ME that you are following man made religions.”

Anyway, what's done is done.  If an offense happens in the future, just report the post.

peace,
    mike

2besee
    Participant

It WASN'T okay when Abe falsely claimed that I was speaking out of both sides of my mouth.  But it certainly wasn't worth a tile either, IMO.

2B, the next time Pierre says something like, “you follow man made religions”, ask him to either show proof of such a thing, or retract the statement.

Perhaps he should have said, IT SEEMS TO ME that you are following man made religions.”

Anyway, what's done is done.  If an offense happens in the future, just report the post.

peace,
    mike

Speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Okay, let us see. I found this from just a few threads down, OP.

Hi All,

It seems to me and some others that certain behaviors on HN have been tolerated for too long.  Some of the things we say to, and about each other are anything but Christian; and some people even downright lie about another.  I, for one would like to see this behavior curbed.

I think we sometimes forget that we have non-members reading our posts – some of them maybe on the verge of giving their lives over to God and His Christ.  Let's not scare them off with our poor behavior and mean spirited posts.

I'm not talking about the occasional “you're an idiot” stuff……although that is definitely not Christian behavior either.  I'm talking about the posts that actually border on hate.  I'm talking about people claiming something about another member that isn't even close to being true.  This includes twisting someone's words.

This is what I propose:  If you have had someone post something hateful or untrue about you or your beliefs, bring it up here in this thread.  Paste what was said about you and by whom.  That person can either:

1.  Defend themselves by explaining and showing proof that what they posted was not a lie or a twisting of your words.

2.  Appeal their case to the moderators that the “hateful” thing they said should not be considered “crossing the line” due to the circumstances involved.  (A moderator will then decide if a warning block is required or not.)

3.  Publicly apologize for the offense directly to you on this thread to avoid a warning block.

4.  Ignore your post and automatically receive a warning block from a moderator.

Together, we can make HeavenNet a place where Christians act and post with love and respect for each other, despite the occasional good natured ribbing or sarcasm.

peace and love,
    mike

:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

2B,

Are you accusing me of speaking out of both sides of my mouth?

2besee
    Participant

Mike,

I think we sometimes forget that we have non-members reading our posts – some of them maybe on the verge of giving their lives over to God and His Christ. Let's not scare them off with our poor behavior and mean spirited posts.

I'm not talking about the occasional “you're an idiot” stuff……although that is definitely not Christian behavior either. I'm talking about the posts that actually border on hate.

This is what I propose: If you have had someone post something hateful or untrue about you or your beliefs, bring it up here in this thread. Paste what was said about you and by whom. That person can either:

1. Defend themselves by explaining and showing proof that what they posted was not a lie or a twisting of your words.
    Appeal their case to the moderators that the “hateful” thing they said should not be considered “crossing the line” due to the circumstances involved. (A moderator will then decide if a warning block is required or not.)

3. Publicly apologize for the offense directly to you on this thread to avoid a warning block.

4. Ignore your post and automatically receive a warning block from a moderator.

Together, we can make HeavenNet a place where Christians act and post with love and respect for each other, despite the occasional good natured ribbing or sarcasm.

peace and love, mike

2besee
    Participant

So, yes!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 21 2013,05:36)
    Those were just a few pages, I could find plenty more.

2bee

Terraricca, the only reason that I made this thread, is because I felt that the moderator was doing nothing.

this is called personal vendetta ,not good,

if you should see the tons of scriptures questions that you never answered to me ,because you could not honestly do it with scriptures ,and so find a way to make a complaint about it ,

why would I find it rude ;I DO FIND IT RUDE WEN PEOPLE DO NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ,BUT WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT ,??? I AM LEFT IN THE OPEN ,THIS IS VERY RUDE ,THIS I DO NOT PRACTICE,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 21 2013,09:42)
    Hi Ed,

I do not know what Gene was tiled for and so do not want to be defending something that I know nothing about in case He received the tiles for a good reason….. But since I have been here I have not ever seen Gene breaking a rule, and I have found him to be great! So, do you feel that it is unfair that He still has his tiles and that perhaps they were given unfairly, considering that others have not revive tiles.

Hi 2besee,

I can see why Gene has received tiles. But he
    has been speaking nicely to people for a while now.
    The only possible exception being of the word 'cohorts'.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account