Signs Before the End of the Age

This topic contains 165 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  t8 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

THE NEW AGE WILL FOLLOW THIS ONE ,but no one knows when that will be yet

Will there be signs before this age begins?

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

T8

Can,t find any yet ,I believe from scripture that there will be no signs for the signs will not save us but believing and look to do God,s work by looking to become  righteous and holy will and not only our generation but those of the past and the future, we are saved for having accepted Christ in our live and overcome our tribulation for his name ,until death for that,s when the crown of victory of our faith will be rewarded,

Our faith and love for God and his son must remain in us untill the new age comes for then our faith will be closed for we then will know for sure and no faith nessaisary,

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

T8

One more thing any man that comes to Christ and his father will connect with them and that in it self his a miracle for those that experience this,

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

So Jesus returned in 70 AD fulfilling all prophecies in scripture regarding his second coming, but he came invisibly starting a new age. But this age will also end, but with no signs at all. He will come as a thief and no one not even Believers will be expecting him.

Is that it?

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

t8

“Is that it ? you say ;

you seem to have mist the connection here ,since the signs don’t save you ,then what really does someone has to do to be saved ?

all this world has been set for destruction ,but instead of the ark God as send his son to save all those that lives in the truth and in the spirit ,no longer a physical element but a spiritual one ,Christ says he is not of the world and any one that follows him has also to let go this world why ?

for we cannot be a part of both worlds we have to chose which one we want to follow, if we God with the spirit this world does no longer has power over you ,nor what is happen in it ,do you understand this ?

there is nothing in scriptures that relates to the worship in spirit and truth and that is also related to this world ; if you know any please show me

do not include 70 AD ,and what are well known prophecies ,

Jn 17:15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
    Jn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.
    Jn 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
    Jn 17:18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”
    Rev 7:14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”
    And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    Rev 7:15 Therefore,
    “they are before the throne of God

Pay attention to what the angel says ;they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

the big word is “THEY” meaning they have chosen to do it ,the work involve for any one of us could very different has scriptures shows ,but that is what we born to do if we want to be saved by being born again in the spirit of Christ ,

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

Is there a Church Age?

What is the name of the age (if any) that started in 70 AD?

So there are no signs as to when this 70 AD Age will end?

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

there is no name Christ did not give any, the only name I can think of would be “the time of the nations ” and it will end when God says that it end of this age ,

this will bring in Christ into the next step ,

the church what is a church or congregation ? a assembly point of people for the same reason ; right ? yes ;well is this not what Jesus christ came to gather ,

with a few simple rules like ;Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

no more churches (buildings or places)Jn 4:21 Jesus declared, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.(or any other )

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

t8
    pay attention to those scriptures and understand ;

Mic 3:1 Then I said,
    “Listen, you leaders of Jacob,
    you rulers of the house of Israel.
    Should you not know justice,
    Mic 3:2 you who hate good and love evil;
    who tear the skin from my people
    and the flesh from their bones;
    Mic 3:3 who eat my people’s flesh,
    strip off their skin
    and break their bones in pieces;
    who chop them up like meat for the pan,
    like flesh for the pot?”

Mic 3:4 Then they will cry out to the LORD,
    but he will not answer them.
    At that time he will hide his face from them
    because of the evil they have done.
    Mic 3:5 This is what the LORD says:
    “As for the prophets
    who lead my people astray,
    if one feeds them,
    they proclaim ‘peace’;
    if he does not,
    they prepare to wage war against him.
    Mic 3:6 Therefore night will come over you, without visions,
    and darkness, without divination.
    The sun will set for the prophets,
    and the day will go dark for them.
    Mic 3:7 The seers will be ashamed
    and the diviners disgraced.
    They will all cover their faces
    because there is no answer from God.”

Mic 3:8 But as for me, I am filled with power,
    with the Spirit of the LORD,
    and with justice and might,
    to declare to Jacob his transgression,
    to Israel his sin.
    Mic 3:9 Hear this, you leaders of the house of Jacob,
    you rulers of the house of Israel,
    who despise justice
    and distort all that is right;
    Mic 3:10 who build Zion with bloodshed,
    and Jerusalem with wickedness.
    Mic 3:11 Her leaders judge for a bribe,
    her priests teach for a price,
    and her prophets tell fortunes for money.
    Yet they lean upon the LORD and say,
    “Is not the LORD among us?
    No disaster will come upon us.”
    Mic 3:12 Therefore because of you,
    Zion will be plowed like a field,
    Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble,
    the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

So there are no signs as to when this Age that began in 70AD will end?

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

No,NO signs ,MT 12:39 But He answered and said to them, “ An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet;
    MT 16:4 “ An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and a sign will not be given it, except the sign of Jonah.” And He left them and went away.
    LK 11:29 As the crowds were increasing, He began to say, “ This generation is a wicked generation; it seeks for a sign, and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah.

to my understanding the “sign of Jonah ” his the preaching of the gospel ;just as Jonah did to the city of Ninive ,

for this age is for the people to make a choice but not all choices bring everlasting life ,

and Jesus said also ;MT 24:37 “For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.
    LK 17:26 “ And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man

Mt 25:10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

it is a matter of being ready for the kingdom not to pass one time one tribulation event ;but to be ready as a reborn person into a spiritual truthful and righteous being ,according to Jesus and facing all the tribulations that his name brings upon us ,and stand firm in the truth of God into dead ,for we believe in the resurrection ,

Noah for hundred years or so make himself and his family ready for the flood just as God told him to do it this is what saved them all,

so we have to listen to what Jesus said not religion ,

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Ac 28:28 “Therefore I want you to know that God’s salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!”
    Ac 28:30 For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him.
    Ac 28:31 Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul was not teaching the signs to come he taught them the gospel and Jesus Christ ,the need to change their lives and live according to the gospel of God send through his son Jesus

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

This is a strange message Terr. I haven’t heard it before. Is it part of a denomination or special teaching that I haven’t heard of? Or is it something you arrived at yourself while studying scripture?

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

t8

first as I always have declared ;i am not belonging to any man made organization ,for my church leaders are all in heaven including my God ,

what I told you is not strange but the plain truth from scriptures if you let the scriptures guide you ,so that the spirit of truth will show you and give you the true understanding of the word of God ,

I still have many scriptures to show that this is the way i am telling you ,

the world cannot see it nor understand it including the religion leaders ,this is why they come up with those things that keep changing from day to day and showing that they don’t know were they are going ,while the true believer guided only by the word of God lives in peace without ups and downs in his faith ,but stable and prepared for the day of Christ’s return/end of this age,but totally ready to stand before him ,for this is the only purpose of men in this world that waits for its destruction

LK 17:20 Now having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed; (the coming of the kingdom is also the coming of Jesus and also the end of this age ,for when the kingdom comes their would be no place for the world that exist now to remain as well ,

but let see what Jesus says next ;Lk 17:21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is within you.”

why does Jesus says “the kingdom is within you ” ? for it is us that we have to change to become a part of this /his kingdom ,

so we can become a part of God’s kingdom by washing our clothes into the blood of Christ /meaning accepting his teachings and obey it by put it to practice in our daily lives and show all what God has accomplished within us ,

everything we do should be done for the glory of our God and his son

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

No signs ,but enough warnings of what to do and what not to do to be save through the sacrifice  of God’s  son,

So many looking for signs that they believe  will come for they believe that by the signs we can be saved by knowing  them ,

Foolishness

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

No signs ,but enough warnings of what to do and what not to do to be save through the sacrifice  of God’s  son,

So many looking for signs that they believe  will come for they believe that by the signs we can be saved by knowing  them ,

Foolishness

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

Jesus said that kingdom would rise against kingdom before his coming again.

What was this prophecy referring to if he came in 70AD?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account