Second Thesalonians explained

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

Really?

Does it not say he is a man born of woman?

Does it not say that he was enabled by his Father’s grace to be an overcomer and to fulfill the law?

does it not say he was found clean at the Jordan and filled with the Holy Spirit?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

We can follow such a man.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

We can follow such a man.

Folks get confused by the word the Spirit spoke through him.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Nick, It says MORE than that. It says that he was conceived of the Holy Spirit and of a VIRGIN woman. This is omitted in your confession.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

Yes this man was conceived of the Holy Spirit in a virgin.

A son of man.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

He was led by the Holy Spirit.

Son of God.

KangarooJack
    Participant

He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin. It is never a good idea to resist the Holy Spirit’s teachings. You may enjoy it now, but in the end it will not pay off.

Jael
    Participant

Having read much of the postings I can honestly say that I don’t understand the point being attempted to be made.

However, I can say that the aspect of negative truth in the churches is not foreign to me. The book of Revelation tells us plainly that there is no perfect church – and certainly there will be churches that fervently express misteachings about God and Christ.

As for ‘The man of sin’… Well, it certainly isn’t Jesus Christ. For me many try to make Jesus Christ sit in the holy place acting as God by claiming that Jesus IS GOD…

We all know that trinitarians openly express the completely confusing teaching that Jesus IS 100% GOD at the same time as expressing that Jesus is 100% man…while exactly teaching that Jesus was begotten BY GOD and that Jesus DIED and was raised again BY GOD…while all the time he WAS THAT EXACT SAME GOD.

But really, is the man of sin a human person or a spirit(ual?) being? For me it is the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church…

But I’m not judging…just offering a lame opinion!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

It sounds deep but are you early adding anything to what has been said.

Do you agree with scripture that he was a man like us?

KangarooJack
    Participant

I am trying to get you to look closely at your confession Nick. You already know that I confess that Jesus is a man. But you refuse to confess certain particulars of him which are as equally important. Why?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

Which things?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

2 Cor 4.7

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves.

Does this apply also to Jesus or was he different to us?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jael…..THE MAN OF SIN, is not a real person, only a false “IMAGE” OF JESUS being a God and worshiped as such, which is proclamed by the apostate or fallen Churches. NOTICE where it says that because they RECIEVED NOT THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH ,THAT God would send them a deluding spirit, in order for them to believe “A LIE”, that “lie” is, that Jesus who sits in the temple of God is actually a God.

Another important thing it SAYS is that JESUS, will not return until, the man of sin is REAVEALED , and that man of sin is the FALSE “IMAGE” OF JESUS BEING A GOD. IT NOW HAS BEEN REAVEALED, unto all who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

So YOU say.

A weak foundation.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TO ALL….2 Ths 2:3….LET no man decieve you by any means: for that day (the return of Jesus Christ) shall not come, except there come a falling away “first”, (that has already happened the church has fallan away from the worship of “one” true God), now remains this part, “and that man of sin be “revealed’, the son of predition (that is begining to take place now) .

That son of sin, is the “FALSE INAGE” OF JESUS BEING PRESENTED AND WORSHIPED BY THE FALLEN CHURCHES AS A GOD. There is no ACTUAL MAN OF SIN it is only a “FALSE IMAGE OF JESUS”.

2Ths2:4… Who opposes and exaults himself ( Greek, huperairomai, be exalted above measure) the problem here with the text it makes it appear the the person himself is doing this, but JESUS is not the one exaulting himself above measure ,it is the fallen or apostate churches who are exalting him above measure, NOT JESUS HIMSELF DOING IT.

2Ths 2:6…. And now you know what withholds ( that which has not been made known) that he might be “reaveald in his time”. THAT TIME IS NOW , and that revelation shows who is that the man of sin, it is a “FALSE IMAGE” OF JESUS AS BEING A GOD, A “LIE” about Jesus himself.

REMEMBER where it say that “God will do nothing unless he reaveal it to his servants the prophets”, the true believers are being given this revelation, at this time, just before the return of Jesus Christ our lord.

HE that has ears to hear let him hear.

peace and love to you all and yours. ……..gene

Jael
    Participant

Gene, I would agree with the poster who said that the text shows the man of sin doing the wrong thing. As such it cannot be Jesus Christ nor an image of Jesus Christ.

I also agree that the man of sin is not a strictly singular human person. Remember that Scriptures is highly symbolic so this ‘man’ could represent a society, a world government, the leader(s) of a spiritual group (World-Wide order of Roman Catholocism). This latter  being that group that gave us and maintains the trinity creed ideology from the start until now – that group that claims Jesus Christ IS GOD in order to fulfil Satan’s desire to see the Christ topple himself in his own glory – as Satan would have done in his place.

The pope is now a human tool for earthly worship in place of God almighty… Why? Many people today do not see Christianity as being able to save mankind.

Spiritual belief is waning…and must do so (You know the scriptures!!) so man is looking for a human solution (Start again on s new planet!! Live under the sea!! Let computers run our lives!! Eat tablets and e-food!! Get rid of men…males hold the key to human safety or demise so Satan tries to make females the prominent order of humanity… Do you see it happening? Eve is easy to fool – Adam has resistance – get rid of Adam!!)

KangarooJack
    Participant

Why do you keep dodging Nick? Was Jesus conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, or not? Then I will answer questions from you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jael…..There is one one person who has taken his seat in the temple of God, and is being desplayed and worshiped as a God. And remember that iniquity Paul sais was already at work in his day, that iniquity WHICH WAS ALL READY WORKING was the FALSE teachings of the Gnostic’s, who were teaching that JESUS WAS A GOD, who came from the plora of the Gods, THE catholic church was not even in existence at that time, and i know of no Catholic who worships the pope as a God.

Now remember i am not saying that this “false” image of JESUS is a true person, what i am saying is that it is a “LIE” ABOUT A TRUE PERSON,JESUS, THAT CREATES A “FALSE” IMAGE, OF HIM IN THE MINDS OF THOSE WHOBELIEVE THAT “LIE”. Much like a fictional character in movies, no such person ACTUALLY exists, it is a fictional character that the FALLEN CHURCHES HAVE CREATED ABOUT JESUS HIMSELF that exists.

IT was Satan’s intent all along to turn the “IMAGE” of Jesus into a God in order to SEPERATE him from the rest of humanity, so by not seening Jesus as a human being, mankind couldn’t relate properly with him. He was basicly saying, see you can’t do what Jesus did beause he was not truly one ofyou, he was a God, and that is why he could overcome and do the thing he did, you on the other hand are but mere humans and are nothing like him. SEE what he has done in the “minds” of men who believe in the FALSE TEACHINGS OF THE TRINITY? Thanks be to God, he has perserved some who do not believe in the LIE OF THE TRINITARIANS.

Jael go back and also read SATAN’S “DOCTRINE OFSEPERATION” it ties in to this topic of 2Ths 2 explained. Please read it brother.

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jael,

GB believes this.

And he offers his own ideas in the other thread as his support.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

Dodging?

Perhaps you missed the post.

Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin.

Now you can answer my questions.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account