Second Thesalonians explained

This topic contains 75 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  GeneBalthrop 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
     t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 895
    • Total replies 18,416

To all, has the shock of this post caused all to become slient, seening it has been concilled for so many years? It’s time for us all to wake up. IMO
    peace and love to you all and yours. …….gene

Let me tell you straight what is going on. Most if not all here on Heaven Net do not take your ideas seriously. Thus they didn’t bother to read your topic. I only read it now because I was up to date with replies to other topics I am engaged in. BTW, I didn’t read your opening post as it was too long for me to read a post from you.

But I noticed your second post and hence my reply.

This explains why no one is really replying to you here I think. It wasn’t because people were shocked by your level of truth or something similar.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,434

T8….SO WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TO WHAT I POSTED on 2 Ths 2, you haven’t evenread it ACCORDING TO YOU, WHY HAVE YOU NOT EVEN MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT THE POSTED SUBJECT? INSTEAD YOU JUST ATTACK ME AND NOT A WORD ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER. I DON’T BELIEVE MEMBERS HERE DO NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSELY AS YOU SAY, ACCORDING TO THEIR RESPONSES TO ME OVER THE YEARS. YOUR ATTACK ON ME PERSONALLY ONLY SHOWS YOUR REAL HEART AND WHAT YOU ARE ALL ABOUT, IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,446

Hi GB,

No you are not the source of truth.

To disagree with your approach is not to blaspheme.

You are not our God.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,434

NICK…..That’s very true, “if” it is from the persons own understanding, however if what is said was reavealed by the spirit of God, to that person, then those who speak against it could be blaspheming (speaking out against) the spirit of truth. Here is an example, PETER SAID TO JESUS, “you are the christ the son of the living God, now if i say PETER was speaking from himself and resist by saying it was from his own intellect, when it was “reavealed” to him by the spirit of God, Am i not also speaking against the spirit of truth working in him and through him? Now we know all things of God are reaveald by the spirit of God to us, and as God the Father adds to our knowledge and understandings we need to not resist the spirit as it continues to teachs us, and we should share it with the brothers for edification of the whole body of believers.

Look Nick i do not care who here reaveals some new truth to us because it is not about that person, but the spirit of God working in and through that person whoever he or she is. IF we believe that the spirit of truth is in a person it will show him if what is said is true or not, now if the spirit of truth shows you what i have said is not true then simply do not believe it, i will have to give an account of what i have said, will i not?, but if the spirit of truth shows you it is true, why resist it and make it about the person, and not praise GOD for giving us more understanding as we grow together in “grace and knowledge” . I am not here to justify myself, i am nothing, the truth is what is important, not me. Now if the LORD give me something and i do not say it then i am an unprofitable servant, but if i present it to others, then i have done what is required me, have i not? We all have to give account before God , do we not?

LOOK i will not let any man judge me, i have a judge that will judge me and he is not a man, i don’t judge anyone here even though i may disagree with what they have said, who am i to judge another man, unto his own master will he stand or fall, i don’t even judge myself it is God who knows the intent of my heart and all others here also, not me. “judge nothing before the time”, we are told.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,446

Hi GB,

You say spirit is intellect.

Such folly finds no echo in what is written.

That is not teaching from above but from down below.

Test all things and hold fast to what is good.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,434

NICK….I DO BELIEVE SPIRITS CAN AND DO IMPART THEIR PATICULAR TYPES AND KIND OF INTELLECTS IO US, WE ARE BEING RENEWED IN OUR MINDS BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD. THAT IS THE THINKING WHICH IS THE INTELLECT OF OUR MINDS. But none of that has to do with this topic about 2Ths 2, just like you believing the seven spirits of God are angels, where is your scriptural support for that? Trying to derail this thread is not serving THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH NICK. YOU HAVE YET TO MENTION ONE THING CONCERNING THIS SUBJECT, NOT EVEN ONE. YOUR JUST MAKEING IT ALL ABOUT ME, NOT ABOUT SUBJECT MATTER, WHY IS THAT NICK?, what spirit is that from?

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

KangarooJack 
    Participant
    • Topics started 118
    • Total replies 6,855

I see that Nick is still as sassy as ever lol.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,446

Hi GB,

Scripture Is not used to disprove personal opinions.

You must provide backup.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,434

NICK….GO BACK AN REREAD WHAT I WROTE, If IT is just MY OPINION the scripture says what it is saying then rejct it? IF I AM IN ERROR THEN PLEASE SHOW IT FROM THOSE SAME SCRIPTURES OR OTHERS SCRIPTURES. THIS truth has been hidden for centuries and at this last time reavealed, tothe true belivers, but you fight against it, while having us believe you have the spirit of truth in you, if so then how is it you can’t clearly see and understand it, OR ARE YOU SIMPLY LYING AND DO SEE IT, BUT RATHER REJECT THE TRUTH THEN ACCEPT IT? Why ask me for further support scriptures you should be able to find them yourself if you are truly led by the spirit of GOD RIGHT?

Believe what you will Nick, but derailing this subject is doing great harm and to all the truth of God. YOU will be held accountable IMO.

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,434

Kangrojack…..Good to hear from you again hope all is well with you , now please read this post on 2 Ths 2 explained and let us hear what you think.

peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,446

Hi GB,

You have not proved your case being reliant only on one chapter of the NT overlaid with your personal opinions.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,434

NICK….I THOUGHT YOU BELIEVE IN THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? I MAINTAIN THAT EVERY WORD I HAVE SAID REGUARDING THIS SUBJECT IS TRUE, AND THOSE SCRIPTURES ARE MY PROOF. I HAVE NOT BEEN RELYING ON JUST ONE CHAPTER, AND I HAVE LISTED OTHERS FOR YOU , BUT NONE OF THAT SEEMED TO MATTER, WHY NOT LET THE SPIRIT HAVE IT’S PERFECT WORK. IF WHAT I SAID DOES NOT FIT SCRIPTURES THEN REJECT IT, BUT IF IT DOES EXCEPT IT THEN. EVEN IF 2Ths 2 WAS THE ONLY CHAPTER IN ALL THE BIBLE THAT DEALS WITH THAT PATICULAR ISSUE IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AS REGUARDS TO THE TRUTH. EVEN IF JESUS DID NOT SAY “MANY” WOULD COME AND SAYING “I AM”, I AM WHAT?, A GOD? EVEN IF THE FALSE TEACHING OF THE GNOSTIC’S WHO THE APOSTLE FOUGHT AGAINT SAID JESUS WAS A GOD, EVEN IF GOD SAID “YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BESIDES ME, IT MAKE NO DIFFERENCE TO YOU BECAUSE IT IS NOT ABOUT THE TRUTH NOW IS IT NICK, IT’S MORE ABOUT YOU OPINIOM OF ME RIGHT?

YOU ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT SATAN WANTS, BY DERAIL THIS SUBJECT, WHY CAN’T YOU SEE THAT? YOU WILL BE HELD ACOUNTABLE, IMO

Who ever has ears to hear let him hear.

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,446

Hi GB,

Scripture is true.

Your personal interpretations need to be tested.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,972

I AM WHAT?, A GOD?

Hi GB,

Scripture is true.

Your personal interpretations need to be tested.

Hi Nick,

You are right, Gene’s personal interpretations need to be tested.
    When they are we see that he is attempting to massage
    the Scripture to match what he believes.

2 Thess 2:4 says: “showing himself that he is God”,
    NOT showing himself that he is ‘A GOD’…

…so when we do, we see that Gene’s ideas concerning this are all washed up!

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,446

Hi GB,

Paul boasted of his sufferings, not of his knowledge and understanding.

He claimed to be a servant of Christ and said he believed he had the Spirit.

He never claimed to be infallible because he had been blessed with wisdom.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account