Satan's "DOCTRINE OF SEPERATION "

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

Paul is not teaching about the man of sin but rather he is employing an already known doctrine to make a point. That is why I called it a snippet. An example of the same thing is the third heaven mentioned in 2 Corinthians.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

You offer

“Maybe this is a little to deep for your Greek understanding, not sure brother”

Deep??

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..Another words, more in depth concerning the GREEK language, then Kerwin may presently understand. No put down intended, kerwin understood what i meant, i believe.

peace and love to you and yours……….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

You make your opinions clear.

But they are just opinions.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..AND WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE YOUR ARE ANY DIFFERENT?

ARE YOU DELUDING YOURSELF?

Peace and love to you and yours ………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin….I believe Paul was telling the church what was going to take place and what they needed to watch for. Just as JOHN also was doing his part in warn the church about the antichrist, it all had to do with a different concept or image of JESUS and how that was going to create the apostasy within the church. This is a very important sujbect because it shows how SATAN INTRODUCED A TEACHING THAT SEPERATES, the image of JESUS from his fellow brothers and sisters, in the church. Turning their view of him into something he was not, and it shows us how it was something that was infecting the church early on and would remain untill Jesus himself removed itat his return.

This is am extremely important subject for us all to understand. IMO

peace and love to you and yours ………..gene

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

Some were teaching a false doctrine and he addressed it by pointing out that one of the signs had not occurred yet. That sign being the coming of the one that gives flesh to the Spirit of Belial.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…..EXACTLY where is that written at in scripture.

peace and love to you and yours …….Gene

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

2 Thessalonians 2:2-4.

If you read it some were arguing that the second coming had already occurred and Paul countered by pointing out that is absurd as the one who comes in the spirit of Belial had not already come.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin……I KNOW some were teaching that Jesus had already come, but PAUL is not addressing that paticularthing there, what he is specificlt addressing is first a falling away, an apostasy that would take place in thechurch, and after that then the man of sin would appear. But the question is “where will he appear” in the world or in the church? And what would he appear as in the world or in the church’? , most think Paul is talking aboutthe world lik DANIEL the prophet was, but that simply is not true PAUL could careless about the world ,hs intrest was the “church” and what was going to affect it, that would cause it to become apostate. I tell you what he was talking abouthad “nothing” to do with the world, but the church only.

Kerwin reread it and apply it to the Church “ONLY” AND IT FITS THE FALSE “IMAGE” OF JESUS THAT TURNS HIM INTO A GOD, AND IT CAME TO REALITY AT THE COUNCIL OF NECIS IN 325 AD. But it was an INIQUITY that was already working at the time ofthe apostles JOHN AND PAUL.

THIS reavelation GOD gave me, should be one the most exciting thing this site has ever had a chance to be part of. I HAVE DELIEVERED MY TALENT TO THE BANK, Now lets see if it produces any PROFITS.

peace and love to you and yours ……….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

God gave it to you?

God does not associate with lawlessness.

You are cut off from the source of truth preaching your own ideas.

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

From what I can see there is both a beast and a false prophet. I am curious what it means that the beast will sit in the temple of God.

Participant

Hi Mia:

Hi Marty,

Why would Paul call the Temple of God an earthly building when it was no longer so?

The best answer that I can give you is that the Jews intend it to be “the Temple of God”.

But what about the following scriptures, what does this mean?

Revelation 11King James Version (KJV)

11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Jesus is in the Holy of Holies at the right hand of God in heaven, and then, any place where true worshipers are gathered to worship God would be the Holy place, and the world would then be the outer court, the place of the gentiles. The Holy city would be all true believers, the new Jerusalem.

Jesus said: Matthew 5

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

To all:

Hebrews 12:

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

kerwin
    Participant

Marty,

I do not see the worthless one sitting in the heavenly temple though it may not be intended to be taken literal. That is the he symbolically sits on the mercy seat of God, which is in the Temple of God. I can see a man doing the same on the temple mound to demonstrate there is no God. In any case I do not think it has happened yet.

Miia
    Participant

Marty and all, it’s confusing because it could be spiritual, i.e., Christianity becomes sinful, or it could be literal, i.e., an end time person sits in a rebuilt temple deceiving the world that he is God.

It could be both.

But, I suspect Paul would not use the term “temple of God” without adding the words “earthly” or “rebuilt” because he made it clear and it was understood, that the temple of God, on earth, was the body and Jerusalem was heavenly. Why would he backtrack.

Participant

Hi All:

The Lord has said to us:

Matthew 24

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Daniel 12:

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

(And so, what daily sacrifice is taken away? I guess what we need to do is watch and pray, and continue in our walk with the Lord obeying his commandments so we will not be deceived.)

Participant

Hi KW:

No, of course, it has not happened yet. It is meant to be a delusion for those who have not believed the love of the truth, and so, it will not happen until the gospel has been preached to all nations.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Marty. You asked:

But what about the following scriptures, what does this mean?

Revelation 11King James Version (KJV)

11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

It was either regarding the temple which stood when Jesus taught before it was destroyed, or it has a spiritual meaning, imo.

Jesus is in the Holy of Holies at the right hand of God in heaven, and then, any place where true worshipers are gathered to worship God would be the Holy place, and the world would then be the outer court, the place of the gentiles. The Holy city would be all true believers, the new Jerusalem.

Spiritual meaning.

Jesus said: Matthew 5

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

So the City of God is heavenly Jerusalem. Sounds correct.

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Yes, and Galatians 4:

“The son of the slave was born according to the flesh, while the son of the free woman was born through promise. 24Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar. 25Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. 27For it is written,

“Rejoice, O barren one who does not bear;
    break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor!
    For the children of the desolate one will be more
    than those of the one who has a husband.”

Miia
    Participant

The Lord has said to us:

Matthew 24

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Daniel 12:

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

(And so, what daily sacrifice is taken away? I guess what we need to do is watch and pray, and continue in our walk with the Lord obeying his commandments so we will not be deceived.)

Hi Marty,

I believe the daily sacrifice taken away and the abomination causing desolation was before the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem. I believe that Matthew 24 is divided into two parts. The first part (including the abomination) regards the early church and the end of the AGE, and the second half (v 21 onward) regards the lead up to the end of the world.

I guess what we need to do is watch and pray, and continue in our walk with the Lord obeying his commandments so we will not be deceived.

Amen (:

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account