Ron Wyatt’s Discoveries

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Spock
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 21 2014,11:43)

Guy is a fruit cake!'

journey42
    Participant

Colter,

You can see he is emotional.
    Imagine finding this out?
    Seeing that place with your own eyes,
    being spoken to by an angel,
    and connecting to scripture,
    something that really happened,
    and not made up to start a new religion supposedly endorsed by “angels” whom we have never heard of,
    and places never discovered outside this planet.
    But on proof on earth, where it all took place
    on our planet that we can check out.
    His blood is alive Colter as a witness against the world,
    and all those who speak against him.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 21 2014,15:13)
    Colter,

You can see he is emotional.
    Imagine finding this out?
    Seeing that place with your own eyes,
    being spoken to by an angel,
    and connecting to scripture,
    something that really happened,
    and not made up to start a new religion supposedly endorsed by “angels” whom we have never heard of,
    and places never discovered outside this planet.
    But on proof on earth, where it all took place
    on our planet that we can check out.
    His blood is alive Colter as a witness against the world,
    and all those who speak against him.

Paul's Paganized version of the original gospel, that he never knew, needed Jesus killed as a sacrifice to satisfy the preexisting theology of the Romans, who he sold his new Christ-Ian religion to.

No gory death and blood needed, the original gospel was salvation by faith.

journey42
    Participant

Hi journey,

I watched part 1 and 2 of the “living blood” video.

The “technical evidence” was provided by a guy who seemed to be sitting in front of some 1950's scientific equipment, who then showed us a slide under a microscope of some unidentifiable black dots bouncing around – as if the slide was being vibrated.

Ron initially had the blood tested in a laboratory in Tel Aviv.  It does not say who tested it, but I have read that he has only shown these results to a few trusted friends.  The video showing the white blood cells in that blood sample, is from an associates machine, and not the original test.

He produced no other scientific evidence of these so-called “source of life” black dots that remain alive forever in white blood cells.

Yes, the only evidence that was allowed to be shown was that on his associates screen.

Mr. Wyatt showed no evidence of even finding the ark of the covenant – only his word for it.

quote from his website
    AT THIS TIME, WYATT ARCHAEOLOGICAL RESEARCH CAN PROVIDE NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE REGARDING THE DISCOVERY OF THE ARK OF THE COVENANT.

Excerpts from and adaptations of the writings of
    Mrs. Ron (Mary Nell) Wyatt
    Ron Wyatt claimed that he found the Ark of the Covenant.
    He was never allowed to provide conclusive evidence.

He showed no evidence of where this blood actually came from (no photos or videos of him uncovering the ark and scraping off any blood).

And he didn't even name the Israeli lab that did the blood tests – he called it “such and such” lab.

Mike,

He was not allowed to show any conclusive evidence.  The Israelies in authority who gave him permission to excavate the site have denied any dealings with him because they have been instructed to.

So you and he are asking us to believe, on this one guy's word, that he alone discovered the ark of the covenant, and that it didn't even make the news in Israel – let alone the entire world.  I can't imagine the Israelis suppressing evidence that would vindicate, if not their God, at least the Jewish story of history as recorded by Jewish writers.

Mike

The Israelis government is “ANTI CHRIST”.
    The ark of the covenant is precious to them, yes.  But why would they want the world to know where it is?  It would not be in their best interests to reveal this, as they would have to move it, and have no temple for it yet.
    So if they publicly dealt with this, then they would have to publicly deal with the blood sample, or take new ones, and this would only prove that they killed their Messiah.  They would be forced to face their error in front of the whole world, which would be embarrassing for them, so they have decided to put it under the carpet and deny all knowledge.

And you're asking us to believe that this ark was, for some reason, placed by God Himself under the spot where Jesus was crucified – just so some of Jesus' blood would run down through a crack in the earth (which later disappeared) and settle on that ark.  And that when God caused this ark and blood to finally be found by this one man, he would take it to a lab he can't name, where they somehow proved the blood was alive, had 24 chromosomes, and indeed belonged to Jesus Christ himself.  But then they covered up all that earth-shaking news, and all that is left is this one guy going around telling people it happened.

Yes I would like you to believe, but never expected you to.  You are entitled to your opinion and we have it on record.
    So if it turns out not to be true, then you have a little tick to your name.

There are just too many riddles, and not near enough solid evidence to support the claims this guy is making.

There are politics involved, and you are not thinking beyond the story involved and the implications it would have on that nation of Israel.

journey42
    Participant

journey,

If there is CONCRETE evidence of his claims on those videos, I'll give them a once-over.  Is there?

Mike,

I don't think you will get that.
    There is one thing that you are missing.
    The ArK of the Covenant is one of the most holy things in existence.  Not to man, but to God.  It is guarded by 4 angels.

Israel have committed abominations towards God, and I doubt that he would even allow them to get their hands on it, and I doubt that he would let the world see it also, but it will be revealed in God's time, and that time is obviously not now.  Maybe it will be revealed when the two prophets (witnesses) come, I don't know, but anyone who dares to get close to it, will have to contend with the angels guarding it.
    But when it does get revealed, we will be witnesses of it's whereabouts and that blood on it, before the world finds out, and God let us in and gives us firsthand knowledge.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ Mar. 23 2014,12:17)

Colter,

Did the martians tell you that?

That blood is Satan's biggest enemy.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 23 2014,15:25)

Quote (Colter @ Mar. 23 2014,12:17)

Colter,

Did the martians tell you that?

That blood is Satan's biggest enemy.

No, actually it's in the bible. Jesus taught and lived a faith based gospel 3 years before the cross but People who get their religion about Jesus through the Roman way of thinking apparently have never been taught that. So they actually need Jesus to be sacrificed after an unjust trial.

“Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.”

I don't subscribe to the Pagan interpretation of the cross.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 22 2014,21:08)
    quote from his website
    AT THIS TIME, WYATT ARCHAEOLOGICAL RESEARCH CAN PROVIDE NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE REGARDING THE DISCOVERY OF THE ARK OF THE COVENANT.

So this admittedly amateur archaeologist was able, with such little effort, to find all kinds of hidden treasures from the Bible that many expert archaeologists have never been able to find……… but he has nothing to prove this to us except for his word?

And what is the deal with Jesus' blood anyway? Why would that blood be “Satan's biggest enemy” – as you've said?

I don't understand. Jesus died and was raised from the dead. He conquered death. THAT is the big story – not any blood he may have left behind on earth.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Colter @ Mar. 23 2014,04:56)
    No, actually it's in the bible.

Jesus taught and lived a faith based gospel 3 years before the cross but People who get their religion about Jesus through the Roman way of thinking apparently have never been taught that. So they actually need Jesus to be sacrificed after an unjust trial.

This is also in the Bible, Colter:

John 12:27
    Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.

Jesus knew all along he was going to be sacrificed, because that was the plan from God all along.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 23 2014,13:15)

quote from his website

So this admittedly amateur archaeologist was able, with such little effort, to find all kinds of hidden treasures from the Bible that many expert archaeologists have never been able to find……… but he has nothing to prove this to us except for his word?

And what is the deal with Jesus' blood anyway?  Why would that blood be “Satan's biggest enemy” – as you've said?

I don't understand.  Jesus died and was raised from the dead.  He conquered death.  THAT is the big story – not any blood he may have left behind on earth.

Although my faith is unaffected either way, I see no reason to call the man a liar. He seems genuine, humble, not trying to solicit money but eager to tell his story. With God on his side he could have been lead to these discoveries. If you do a little research you'll find he does offer some evidence (not concrete but evidence).

Just my opinion – Wm

Spock
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 24 2014,04:19)

Jesus taught and lived a faith based gospel 3 years before the cross but People who get their religion about Jesus through the Roman way of thinking apparently have never been taught that. So they actually need Jesus to be sacrificed after an unjust trial.

Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.

Jesus knew all along he was going to be sacrificed, because that was the plan from God all along.

Your quote still doesn't say what you want it to say. The Love of our creator Son was such that he was even willing to pass through the death experience to know all that man is called to experience.

The need for the Pagans to sacrifice Jesus is a crass, primitive injustice!

The gospel of Jesus was salvation by faith.

journey42
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Mike

Firstly, God uses the humble.
    He did not chose a man with a Masters degree,
    as God does not look at what a man has achieved in the world, (respect of persons)
    but what is in his heart,
    you should know this if you have read the scriptures.
    Secondly, this man received no glory, but the opposite,
    all is for the glory of God, who proves all things in his own timing.
    And thirdly, Ron Wyatt found the sight in 1978, and hadn't finished excavating until 1982.  Four years is not a short time on this one project.

He funded the project himself, and I can assure you that if the case were to be different, …say they were trying to prove that these bible events never existed, then he would of received all the funding in the world and probably would end up a rich man.

And what is the deal with Jesus' blood anyway?  Why would that blood be “Satan's biggest enemy” – as you've said?

Mike, that blood is so precious.  His spilt blood means he was sacrificed….murdered, and as you said in the other post he went through pain and suffering just like we do, and can empathise with us from real first hand experience so knows what it feels like to be like us and wrongly accused and badly treated.
    So the big deal with Jesus blood, is that he died for us, so that we can receive mercy and have all our sins forgiven if we come to him.
    That to me is a big deal, probably the biggest deal we will ever face in our life.
    Because of “Christ's blood”, Satan was defeated by him, and the saints will follow suit.  We have been taught the depths of Satan now, because of this blood, and can see him hiding in the shadows.

I don't understand.  Jesus died and was raised from the dead.  He conquered death.  THAT is the big story – not any blood he may have left behind on earth.

That proof there is for the Jews, to stir them up.  Make them think.
    We do not need proof, because we have faith.  God is showing us firsthand that he is going to reveal to them.  
    So we get firsthand knowledge on what's ahead, and not second hand news.
    He lets us in on his plan, because it's us against them, and we are one big family.
    This is how the prophecy's work also.

Revelation 12:11   And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

1 Peter 1:19   But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

1 John 1:7   But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Mike,
    The spilling of the blood on the ark of the covenant also signifies the end of that era,..the end of “The Law” fulfilled by Christ, and a new covenant begins.

journey42
    Participant

seekingtruth,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi Seeking Truth

Thank you for your comment.  I'm glad you can see it's obvious that this man is humble.
    He was used for this purpose only and died poor.
    I am glad you are not offended with this find, nor find reason to ridicule his credentials,
    and yes, it doesn't affect ones salvation,
    but gives more insight.
    I am more concerned with the find, than the man who found it,
    They have been hushed up by authorities for political reasons.
    All is for the glory of God, and not man.
    The blood of Christ is precious and offends many,
    in more ways than one.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Colter @ Mar. 23 2014,16:21)

Your quote still doesn't say what you want it to say. The Love of our creator Son was such that he was even willing to pass through the death experience to know all that man is called to experience.

Hmmm……..

Read Isaiah 53 again, Colter. And focus on verse 10 real hard. “Jehovah made him an offering for sin”

Which “Pagan” wrote Isaiah 53?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (seekingtruth @ Mar. 23 2014,16:17)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 23 2014,13:15)

quote from his website

Although my faith is unaffected either way, I see no reason to call the man a liar. He seems genuine, humble, not trying to solicit money but eager to tell his story. With God on his side he could have been lead to these discoveries. If you do a little research you'll find he does offer some evidence (not concrete but evidence).

Just my opinion – Wm

I don't believe one word of his story, Wm. Just my opinion.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 24 2014,07:47)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 24 2014,04:15)

That proof there is for the Jews, to stir them up.  Make them think.

We do not need proof, because we have faith.  

And how many “Jews” was Mr. Wyatt able to convert with his “proof”?

That is my point, journey.  It doesn't matter WHO this “proof” was supposed to benefit, because there isn't any actual PROOF to speak of.

We don't need to go on about it.  You believe him, I don't.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 28 2014,12:27)

Quote (Colter @ Mar. 23 2014,16:21)

Hmmm……..

Read Isaiah 53 again, Colter.  And focus on verse 10 real hard.  “Jehovah made him an offering for sin”

ok……..foooooooooccccccccuuuuuuuussssss

I did, it still dosnt make Jesus a sacrafice for Sin.

The Father (Jahova) if you want, offered his Son to incarnate and teach his Gospel of salvation by faith “an offering for sin.”

You keep seeing whats not there based on a bias that you were taught.

Focus on this if you can: “Those who were reclining at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this man who even forgives sins?” And He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Sins were already forgiven, God was already forgiving, God has always been friendly and forgiving.

Its just sick this idea that you need Judas to betray Jesus to his enemies so that he can die for your imaginary sin-debt. Your theology NEEDS the death of Jesus, my theology leads me to be honest, to respond to the love of God, to repent of my sin, receive forgiveness from God and in turn forgive others. This crass injustice of human sacrifice of our friend Jesus is not needed at all.

journey42
    Participant

Mike

If you don't want to go on about it, then why are you answering me 5 days later.
    You must want to go on about it, or have the last say.
    You are entitled to your opinion,
    but cannot see deeper than that.

So there is no evidence of bible events ever happening in your eyes?
    No footage of Sodom and Gomorrah?
    No footage of the chariot wheels in the Red Sea?
    No footage of Noah's ark?
    and it goes on.

So all of that, including the last discovery must of been clever camera work or a big lie made up?
    It has nothing to do with politics?
    Nothing at all to you?
    and nothing to do with God?

Like I said, you have your right to be for or against,
    and it is here on record.
    Thank you.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Colter @ Mar. 28 2014,15:03)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 28 2014,12:27)

Read Isaiah 53 again, Colter.  And focus on verse 10 real hard.  “Jehovah made him an offering for sin”

I did, it still dosnt make Jesus a sacrafice for Sin.

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” (John 10:11)

Jesus was destined to be made a sacrifice, because that was God's plan all along. Believe the scriptures, or believe your UB. You can't believe both – which is made obvious by the many times you and your UB contradict and trash the scriptures.

As for me, I will believe the scriptures. And since our beliefs are based upon two entirely different books of knowledge, we will never see eye to eye.

It is for this reason I left those earlier discussions we were having, remember?

Since nothing seems to have changed, there is no reason to continue this discussion either.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account