Revelation 16 and 8 explained.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

REV.8 IS THE BLOWING OF THE TRUMPET.(THE SIGN TO POUR THE VIALS).
    REV.16 IS THE POURING OF THE VIALS.(THE ACTION).

Revelation 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

NOTICE: SEVEN ANGELS. THERE ARE ONLY SEVEN ANGELS
    NOT MORE. EVERY ANGEL HAS A TRUMPET AND A VIAL.

Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

NOTICE: THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS ALREADY ENFORCED UP ON MEN.THIS IS ALSO WHEN THE FIRST ANGEL SOUNDED HIS TRUMPET,AND ONE THIRD OF THE GREEN IS BURNED UP.
    REV 8.

Revelation 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

BLOOD OF DEAD MEN IS BLACK IN COLOUR.
    THIS ALSO HAPPENED WHEN THE SECOND ANGEL SOUNDED HIS TRUMPET,AND ONE THIRD OF THE SHIPS IN THE SEA WAS DESTROYED. THEY LUST FOR BLOOD AND GOD GAVE THEM BLOOD.DEAD MANS BLOOD.(OIL SLUDGE).
    HAS TO BE THE SEA OF BUSY TRAFFIC.
    REV 8.AS A MOUNTAIN BURNING FELL INTO THE SEA.

Revelation 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

WHEN THE THIRD ANGEL SOUNDED HIS TRUMPET,THE
    RIVERS BECAME WORM WOOD.BITTER;CAN NOT BE CONSUMED.REV 8.

Revelation 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

Revelation 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

NOTICE: GOD HAS GIVEN THEM BLOOD,FOR THEY HAVE SHED MUCH BLOOD ON EARTH.

Revelation 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

Revelation 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

THE FOURTH ANGEL SOUNDED IN REV 8; ONE THIRD OF THE SUN WAS SMITTEN,AND ONE THIRD OF THE MOON;AND ONE THIRD OF THE STARS.AND MEN WERE SCRORCHED WITH HEAT. THIS CAN NOT BE DIRECT HEAT
    SINCE IT WAS DARK,SO THIS WILL BE HEAT THAT CAN NOT ESCAPE. LIKE AN OVEN.

Revelation 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

MEN WILL NOT REPENT AND GIVE HIM GLORY;BUT INSTEAD WILL BLASPHEME THE NAME OF GOD.

Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

MUCH PAIN ON EARTH FOR FIVE MONTHS;WHEN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WAS OPENED,AND THE LOCUSTS LIKE HORSES WERE LET LOOSE TO STING MEN, THAT
    *HAVE NOT* THE SEAL OF GOD. REV8.

Revelation 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

BLASPHEMING GOD'S NAME STILL.

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

THIS IS THE WAR AGAINST THE MEDES(IRAN) AND HIS ALLIES. AFTER THE DOME IS DESTROYED.
    THIS IS THE 3RD WW; BUT VERY SHORT.
    A THIRD PART OF MEN DIED.SEE REV 8.
    THIS WAR IS MEN AGAINST MEN.

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

THIS IS THE GATHERING OF BOTH SIDES; TO WAR AGAINST THE LAMB. THIS IS ARMAGEDDON.MEN AGAINST GOD.

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

TO GATHER THE KINGS OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
    TO MAKE WAR WITH THE LAMB.THIS IS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGODDON.

Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

IF WE WATCH THESE SIGNS WE WILL NOT CAUGHT BY SURPRISE. AND WE NEED TO BE CLOTHED; OR OUR SHAME
    WILL BE SEEN.

Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

ARMAGEDDON WILL TAKE PLACE NORTH OF JERUSALEM.
    A PLACE CALLED MEGIDDO.

Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

ARMAGEDDON WILL ONLY TAKE ONE DAY,AND ALL THE ARMIES WILL BE DESTROYED,AND BABYLON WILL BE NO MORE. NOTICE BABYLON: THE WORLD;NOT JUST THE VATICAN OR ROME.

Revelation 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

AN EARTHQUAKE AS NEVER BEFORE;THE EARTH REELING TO AND FRO LIKE A DRUNKERD.

Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

GREAT BABYLON IS ALL THE CITIES OF THE NATIONS.
    NOT ONLY ROME.
    AS THE CITIES FALL; THERE WILL BE NO MORE TRADE AND COMMERCE.
    THE WOMAN IS NO MORE.

Revelation 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

ISLANDS WILL BE MOVED.
    THE KINGDOMS ARE NO MORE.

Revelation 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

HAIL STONES OF 45KG. NO SUPER FIGHTER CAN FLY.
    NO SHIPS CAN SAIL. NO SUBS CAN PERFORM.
    WHAT ARE YOU IMAGINING AGAINST THE LORD OH MEN.
    YOUR GREAT TECHNOLOGY AND PRIDE WILL BE USELESS.

THEM HIDING IN THEIR CITIES UNDERGROUND AND UNDER THE SEA WILL BE BURIED ALIVE,OR DROWN.

Let not the enemy stop anyone read,by blocking it with
    all sorts of clutter.The world can not bear to see the truth,
    it only makes them weak and helpless.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    Yes we must be clothed in Christ-through baptism.
    Gal 3.27

Knowledge is not clothing

journey42
    Participant

Well if you are standing NAKED before Christ, was it because you were not baptised?   Come, on.  Christ is warning the CHRISTIANS.   Nearly every christian claim to have been baptised through water or the HS.

Righteousness is KNOWLEDGE.  Knowledge of good and evil.  This is our covering.  Our protection against the enemy.  Christ is likening it to having clothes on.  It's our armour against the evil one and from embarrassment during Judgement.  

Our sins are out in the open at judgement, and if we had NO KNOWLEDGE would we be in this predicament?
    NAKED is OPEN TO SHAME. WRETCHED, MISERABLE, BLIND. HUMILIATED.

We need at least a decent amount of knowledge to be not caught like this wouldn't you say?

I look forward to your one line empty answer.

NickHassan
    Participant

hi J42,
    Water and the Holy Spirit is the command.

Knowledge does not clothe.
    It is not righteousness but often vanity

Ps 49
    12 Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.

13 This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.

14 Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.

15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.

journey42
    Participant

You gave a few more lines, but empty answer.
    You reject knowledge, so don't expect any to be given.
    Simple as that.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Knowledge is written and less visible in the understandings offered.
    You do not own it.

journey42
    Participant

Nick

I do own it.  It was given to me because I asked, and I searched.  You can own it too.  It's ours to keep.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Is such deceived boasting wise or advisable?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    James 4:16
    But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 29 2014,11:43)
    Hi ,
    James 4:16
    But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

Nick.

To post scriptures about boasting does not proof that we are boasting. I can apply that to you as well, but is not proof.
    To know more than you is not considered as boasting.
    Paul teaching the gentiles;does not mean that He is a boaster. Jesus teaching the scribes is not because He
    is boasting.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Your own words upset you?

terraricca
    Participant

hi

Babylon the great is the world spirit of demon the whore is Satan the red beast are the kings of the world ,this is why we have to flee her ,Jesus also said he is not from this world and so were his apostles

many will try to undo this truth but in vain

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account