Republic vs Democracy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

This short video shows how wrong Leftists, Marxists, Antifa, Nazis, Communists, and many college professors are.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….We in the US are in a definite transision period of government. Unless we restore our republic we will certanly go into anarchy as more an more taxes are being leved on us, all the time, espically in the State of California where i live. People are leaving our state at a never before seen rate, as more and more illegal immigrants are draining our resources and our elected officals are doing nothing about it. If i were a young man i would most likely leave also. We have the worst governing officals i have ever seen here, with the exception of a few who still hold on to our Repulic values. May God help us, before it’s to late.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes Gene. California is in a state of decline by the look of it. A real shame. I went there in 1979 and loved it. Went there again in 2002 and 2003 and was not so impressed. Maybe it was just my different age but I am not reading good things about the state on social media and the Internet.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….When i was a young man around 18 my father secured me a 10,000 acre land grant in Darling Downs AUSTRALIA with a large river running through the property. You only had to make one improvement a year for three years, and the goverment would give you full title to the property. There was only a 3 million population at that time, in all of AUSTRALIA as i recall. Boy don’t i wish i had went now, but I was very young and things here were nothing like they are now.

Unless God intervenes were are really in trouble, perhaps President Trump with God’s help will change our government for the better, hope so. I believe the only true hope for us is the return of Jesus and the Saints, setting up the kingdom of God, we truly need God’s help here and the whole world also.

We have had aliens comming accross our boarders by the millions from all over and getting more and more government aid, while the government keep taking more and more of our incomes, taxing us to support them, it’s at a breaking point here and violance is breaking out more and more, if it weren’t for leaving my childern alone, I would also leave this state. Pray for us all brother we need it.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wow, that was thoughtful from your dad. I take it that you are not entitled to the land anymore. Australia is one of the wealthiest nations in the world today and is very similar to the US, that is, its a modern western country.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account