PROPHECY… For Pierre and Devo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi All,

Pierre has asked me to set up this thread, in which he and Devolution can continue their in depth discussion concerning the prophesies of Daniel, Revelation, etc., without outside interference.

Please respect his wishes and do not post on this thread. If you do, the mods will remove the post(s) upon request from Pierre or Devo.

Pierre has also asked that I transfer the last part of the discussion from the “Closer Look” thread, so Devo won't have to start from scratch on this thread. The following few posts will be those I transferred to this thread.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM DEVOLUTION

Hi Pierre,

Here is what i see…

Scarlet = Red and/also reddish orange.

Revelation 12:3
       And there appeared another wonder in heaven, and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 17:3
       So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness, and i saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 17:8
       The beast that thou saw was, and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Is this the same beast as revelation 13?

Rev 17:8 > and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder……when they behold the beast……

Rev 13:3 > and all the world wondered after the beast

Rev 17:8 > whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world

Rev 13:8 > And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So in my understanding, there is only one meaning for the 7 headed beast.

So to me, the red/crimson stands for a sinful bloody beast, sinful from the very beginning.

This beasts body will be destroyed
    The empires/heads are part of the body…not the body itself which supports the heads.
    the last healed head is part of the “final judgment” (pre millennial) because it is this very head that is operating during that end period.
    The 7th head is not technically the last, but becomes/transforms into the eighth head…
    so after it is healed, it is going to change once more…change from a “localized” empire into a global empire.

Change into the eighth when the false prophet takes over
    This 8th is technically the last head & comes from the pit itself because it is the “rebirth” of a dead empire from long long ago….what Satan has wanted all along and to which God has been restraining from happening until then…
    And once God stops restraining satans goal, it will come to pass through the False prophets actions.

Babel is the beast that was and is not and is to come…all people under one king dwelling in one empire.
    And once she comes, she becomes the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Cheers.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM PIERRE

Devo

the reason why I have ask those questions is to make you see that there is a difference between the scarlet beast and the other beast in Revelation 13 ,coming out of the sea,even that both have seven heads and ten horns seven crowns,

Rev 17:1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters.

Rev 17:3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead:

read those verses and see what they say ;the two women are different ?? one was sitting on water while the other was sitting on the beast (scarlet)

now there are also difference between the first beast out of the sea ,and the scarlet one ,even doe they have some similarities in there meaning ,( fallen kings for the heads,one to come ect.)

what is your take on this???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM DEVO

Hi Pierre,

What i see…

read those verses and see what they say ;the two women are different ?? one was sitting on water while the other was sitting on the beast (scarlet)

And the woman is also described as sitting on 7 mountains.

She sits on the beast…the waters…the mountains…they're all the same in context.

Here's what i mean, Notice it is only what she sits on that keeps changing?
    Not her that changes in description but her “seat”.

First she is sitting on the beast..
    God calls nations beasts because they operate in a dog eat dog world…like beasts with no heart devouring eachother.
    Daniel describes nations as beasts as you know…
    We agree that beasts/nations are made up of people yes?
    And people are described as waters…
    So beasts are made up of waters/peoples…just like we humans are 80% water…literally.
    And this 7 headed beasts heads represent empires that stem from the body of waters…like rivers…
    concentrations of peoples united that form nations/empires.

And as above, if mountains are nations, then the above applies also…but like Daniel confirms what beasts are…we need scripture to confirm mountains also…

Jeremiah 33:4
    For thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the houses of this city, and concerning the houses of the kings of Judah, which are thrown down by the MOUNTS, and by the sword.

Mounts is short for mountains as you know…
    So the mountains attacked Israel…
    Here is confirmation for mounts meaning nations/empires.

Rev 17:9
    …….the 7 heads are 7 mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

so the heads mountains..which are empires…which are made up of people…who are described as waters…

So to me, mountains/waters are interchangeable in this context when speaking of gatherings of people.

So to me, when it says the whore sits on the beast, she is sitting on the nations since the beast represents human nations and peoples…the 7 empires spring forth out of the beasts body…which body is made up of people/waters…the empires being the concentrated groups…like rivers springing from the same source but with different names for those same waters branching out into different lands/terrain.

And when it says she sits on the waters…same thing….but a broader meaning is subtly implied…not only does this harlot influence on a national/empire scale, but also on an individual scale…every individual “drop of water” (person)
    in that ocean is influenced by this harlot/whore and her offerings.

That is what i see Pierre.
    I see the same thing being said but being said differently…said differently to cover a broader message…and to confuse the Ed's of this world….LOL…just joking Ed…

See what you think before i give you my understanding to the beast itself…if you still want/need to hear it that is…because to me, the same thing is happening in the beast descriptions too…just some subtle differences to identify time stages of that same beast.

Cheers.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM DEVO

Quote (terraricca @ June 29 2012,17:55)
    Devo

So far you doing ok, and I am curious to know more ,even doe you have not answered all my question,

But I am all ears

Thanks Pierre, that's very patient of you.

I believe the differences in the description of the beast is like the differences in the gospel parables….where Luke might quote something Jesus said, then Mark has a little more information that Luke didn't mention on that same quote, and John then also adds even more etc until the full picture emerges…

Rev 12, the beast vision is shown in heaven
    This to me is showing the source behind the beast…that is, a spiritual origin…from Satan…the true power at work behind the sinful worldly kingdoms.
    Like the woman with a crown of 12 stars…her source is from God…He is the true power behind His church…spiritual origins too.
    Now the beast is called Satan in rev 12:9, but Satan isn't made up of nations, which are made of men, Satan is an angel, an individual, spirit….so the beast must be a metaphorical representative of it's owner, Satan. So since he owns this beast, shapes it, rules it, it can be called Satan, for it reflects his attributes/dealings in this world within the kingdoms which he rules…proud, strong, beastly, merciless etc Satans attributes/influence manifested in the world of men described as a beast.

I believe it has only 7 crowns in this ch12 vision because the vision was confirming that there will be 7 empires with great authority, and this vision was not focussing on the kings (details) of those empires just yet, which would require mentioning 10 crowns etc (more details)…but was just giving the general description of the beast for now, letting us know who the aggressor is, because the vision of ch12 mainly concerned Jesus and his church/saints being targeted by this beast…that was the main focus…

The only difference to me between Ch13 & ch17, is that the beasts color is not mentioned, and that ch17 adds even more information by mentioning the whore/harlot.

Now ch13, because ch13 is focussing on what this beast does to mankind (in the world) when it appears…and who takes control of it…and then focusses on that leader…it is not addressing/focussing/adding on to the spiritual side of this same beast just yet like ch17 does, but instead focusses on the physical attributes in the physical world…

Then we get to ch17…and like the gospels example, now finer details are given to where ch12 left off…and what ch13 did not focus on….now comes deeper insight to the powers behind this worldly beast…now comes the spiritual dimension in the explanation…that this worldly beast is supplied and influenced by this spiritual source described as a whore, as a woman.

And her explanation is another subject that we aren't discussing yet…

So that's why i believe what i believe on this subject Pierre…now you can understand me a little better and why i say what i say on this subject…

Cheers Pierre.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM DEVO

Quote (terraricca @ July 05 2012,03:07)

devo

I am still here and waiting  :)

Hi Pierre,

Sorry i disappeared, been having internet problems…

About how i see the harlot…

Since she is the mother of harlots & abominations, then through “her” has to be the first example of rebellion against God, for the mother is always first & then come the daughters etc.

And what is sin? As you know, sin is turning our backs on God & or going against Gods will…which always leads to all manner of sins/abominations…God gives examples in the old testament of sin as harlotry as you'd know, turning away from God and going after our own desires or promises of gain from devils and making our own gods (idols)….and extends on that by showing us that whatever we put first in our hearts is like following idols in Gods place, because God should always be first in our hearts.

And through whom did sin enter the world?
    Satan.
    And how?
    His word…thou shalt not die, but become as gods etc
    And what else?
    Eat of the fruit from the tree of knowledge etc

Eve believed Satan, she had faith in his words (spiritual counsel)…she went after another rather than listen to God, that is whoring after another, that is harlotry against God.

Eve saw & ate the fruit (material temptation that would benefit her), that is trusting in the benefit of what the fruit/material object could provide her with, we can easily extend that to material wealth providing us with security and well being etc.

So Satan used two methods/tools to deceive Eve
    The spiritual side of getting Eve to believe/heed his counsel & tempting her with an object that by his words, would make her as the gods…material.

The harlot is adorned in precious stones & gold (material wealth)
    And sits as queen (self rule)
    And sees herself as no widow (not divorced from God, but independant of God)

Since she has objects of material wealth, then she must also be able to provide such things.
    Since she sits as queen, then she sees herself as above all others.
    Since she sees herself as no widow, then she has cast God aside.

And what does Satan tempt men with?
    Wealth, power, self sufficiency from God..all material wealth.
    This is all he has to tempt mankind with…material gain.
    So this harlot represents everything Satan uses to tempt us with, and is why she sits on top of the beast…she represents the pinnacle of mens desires…what individuals and nations aspire to….wealth, power prestigue etc…hence on top of the multitudes…she is the main goal of which men hope to achieve…the driving force behind the world…material gain which brings “security” & self sufficiency & power etc etc etc…

And she also sits on the beast because she influences every human not only on an individual level, but on a national/global level too. She is Satans “tool kit”, the metaphor for the worlds system & religions set up by the Father of Lies/murders…Satan…and his methods/concepts/doctrines do not include God at all…he has gone a whoring after his own desires, and his system/ways reflect a harlot gone whoring from her God…his influence is manifested in this world like a harlot on so many levels…structurally (material world) & spiritually (religions etc)….

i am a bit rushed at the moment, hope this made sense.

Cheers Pierre.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM DEVO

Quote (terraricca @ July 06 2012,14:42)

Devo

yes it make sense and My believe is very close to yours ,

so keep going :)

Hi Pierre,

I'm glad our understanding is close on this! Close is better than far :)

Hope you don't mind if i backtrack a little…

When i look at revelation ch 13, i see God generalizing in verses 1-8 before concentrating on that 2nd beast, which becomes very detailed…and this 2nd beast is actually the main focus of ch13…and is subtly mentioned within the first beasts description of which the other chapters concentrate on more, that is, the other chapters besides this one mainly focus on the beast empire itself…but ch13 is mainly about the false prophet…and the 1st beast has to be mentioned, because the ruling head to come is that same head that the false prophet takes over…hence both beasts being mentioned.

Rev 13:1
    And i stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

generalization identifying the empires so we can understand God is revealing Satans last empire emerging…the names of blasphemy on his heads is very interesting too!! That has a sneaky meaning…lol.

v2 is confirming that same 7 headed beast generalization and revealing that Satan has been giving this beast its power all along.

v3 is revealing the head that finally gets healed, this refers to the 10 kings finally united…their uniting is the healing.

SKIP

v5 And there was given unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies, and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

notice these verses were concentrating on the beast empire, but here, now God is subtly identifying the arrival of the ruler of this empire/head….the mouth…and this matches with the empire (10 kings) handing their power over to one cause (rev 17:11-12)

Daniel 7:8
    I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots; and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a MOUTH speaking great things

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies, and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Daniel 7:11
    I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake, i beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies, and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Daniel 7:20
    ……..even that horn that had eyes, and a MOUTH speaking very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel 7:25
    And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws, and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time
    = 42 months!

So the first beast description in ch13 was for clarifying that the world was going to see what we haven't seen for a while…an actual “traditional” bona fide empire on the world stage once again….hence the beast needing to emerge from the waters…we haven't had a true world empire since the fall of the British empire…so the waters have been empire free…dormant…dormant until this beast emerges onto the world stage once again.

And the 2nd beast, the false prophet/little horn/mouth is the fine details which the first beast description touched upon.

This is what i see Pierre…

Thanks again for your patience bro…cheers.

terraricca
    Participant

Hi devo

did you find this tread ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM DEVO

Quote (terraricca @ July 07 2012,14:05)
    Devo

good go for it I be watching,your quote,with all my attention

Thanks Pierre,

You know what, i decided im gonna take your advice and just go for it…

Since the beast with 7 heads has been around, it has always had an empire/head ruling in the world as top dog…Egypt then Assyria then Babylon etc, one head has always been active…until of course “our modern times”…since the late 40's no head/empire has been active at all.

But, when this beast rises out of the sea, and has its wounded head healed, after nearly 70 years of absence, we will see another true empire stand up one last time.

And when it finally comes, it will be 10 nations uniting first, which is the healing of that wounded head.So first expect 10 nations to join together, and as the 10 leaders of these nations begin their united reign, another man will start to rise to power from among those very same 10 leaders.

I considered the horns (the 10 leaders), and, behold, there came up among them another little horn before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots….

So when the 10 kings unite, and start to rule, another man is going to begin his rise to power from among their own ranks.

among (-mng) also amongst (-mngst)
    prep.
    1. In the midst of; surrounded by: a pine tree among cedars.
    2. In the group, number, or class of: She is among the wealthy.
    3. In the company of; in association with: traveling among a group of tourists.
    4. By many or the entire number of; with many: a custom popular among the Greeks.
    5. By the joint action of: Among us, we will finish the job.
    6. With portions to each of: Distribute this among you.
    7. Each with the other: Don't fight among yourselves.

And when he eventually gains power from his successful “campaign” with his “wonderful words” and his miracles by which he mesmerizes the people, he is going to get rid of 3 leaders out of those 10 kicked out of that ruling empire he just took over. (whether he just kicks 3 leaders out and he lets the 3 member nations remain and be absorbed into the remaining nations within that empire, or he kicks out the 3 leaders along with their nations from that union, im not sure).

But the 10 kings are very much alive and active when this man arises among them.

Before whom

I considered the horns (the 10 leaders), and, behold, there came up among them another little horn before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots….

Some say before whom meaning 3 past leaders before this man even comes along…the 3 were historic nations/kings etc…

Why i disagree:
    Besides the fact that this man comes up among the 10 which means that the 10 have to be there in person for him to come up amongst them…there is this:

Daniel 7:24
    And the 10 horns out of this kingdom are 10 kings that shall arise, and another shall rise after them, and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue 3 kings.

So these 3 have to be uprooted by this man, this man alone has the authority to uproot them, and since he uproots them, they must be alive and in his company to be affected by him…meaning that it is impossible for them to be uprooted until this man who does the uprooting comes along. So they have to be alive at the same time.

So before whom in this context must mean “in the presence of”…there stood the king, before whom knelt his knights…they were there in his presence.
    And if these knights were before their king, then they are also in his sight, in the sight of the king…and they are also before him…in front of him.

Before him

Revelation 13:11
    And i beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon

Revelation 13:12
    And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him , and causes the earth and them that dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Before him in this context is used in both its meanings…because the 10 kings did come 1st before this man rose to power after their initial union…but these 10 also witness his miracles etc….so before him also indicates “in his presence”..”in his sight”.

Revelation 13:14
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast…..

We know that only 1 beast head rules at any one time, yet here we have 2 beasts cooperating! Speaking with the same authority at the same time!
    And even though the 10 came 1st, before that other man arose, the 10 were before him only for a short space of time anyways…And one man does not make up an empire/head…that takes populations, not individuals.

Revelation 17:12
    And the 10 horns which thou saw are 10 kings, which have received no kingdom as yet, but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

One hour…one year? A year & a half?
    Whichever it is, it is only for a short period before this man arises.
    And why don't i say 3 years? 10 years? 50 years?
    Because that would clash with other prophecies concerning Israels time limit before they are punished by this man & this empire he takes over…& because of that, there just isn't enough time for the 10 to be ruling more than 1 & a half years before this man comes & takes over the empire & then marks the people….but that is another subject again.

Beast from the sea
    Beast from the earth

whenever multitudes are mentioned, isn't it always speaking of nations etc!…i mean, masses make up countries right…the waters…it doesn't mean that the multitudes were made from the waters, but collectivley,they are the waters.

And when God concentrates on individuals….well, what was Adam formed out of?….out of the earth! clay/dirt etc…
    Individuals come out of the earth…

So in conclusion, two heads/empires have never ruled at the same time nor cooperated together at the same time…they have always clashed to see who becomes top dog, to become the next head…so these 2 beasts of revelation 13 must stand for something more subtle…

And i believe, as im sure you do, that the 1st beast stands for an empire (the head being concentrated on)…hence rising from the waters/mutitudes
    And the 2nd beast stands for an individual….rising out of the earth….who will become the first beasts eventual sole ruler…the false prophet himself, the little horn, the mouth.
    And as i mentioned, one man does not make an empire, but one man can rule an empire!

And it is when this one man takes control of this empire, that that same empire then becomes the 8th…
    It goes global because of that “stout” man with miracles and “wonderful” words…the mouth who deceives the WHOLE world
    It is this man who will bring in the One world government with himself as the one world ruler…
    Only through this man uniting the world, can the 8th head…modern Babel be reborn…Babel…the beast that was, once, long long ago..even though it is not at the moment, yet it will be once again!
    And this global rule won't last long before wars start breaking out to shatter that “small peace”…and till our Lord comes at last.

There is still much more to say on this Pierre, & im sorry for
    the big post, if you'd like me to continue, or to stop, it's up to you?

cheers Pierre.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM DEVO

Quote (terraricca @ July 08 2012,05:28)
    devo

yes please continue ,here as well we have difference but I will tell you them wen you are done ,in this way I will have a better understanding of what your understanding his and so be able to sharpen our selves better in the mysteries of Gods truth.

so you got all my attention :)

Thanks Pierre,

I think i will end with the 2nd beast, you have been very patient and i have said a lot already.
    I just want to concentrate on everything this 2nd beast in ch13 is telling the people to do…

13:11 > the 2nd beast arrives, he speaks as a dragon
    because this is Satan's man, he speaks as Satan & has the nature of Satan)

13:12 > he exercises all the power of the 1st beast, and tells the people to worship the 1st beast
    here, to me, he exercises all the power of the first beast simply because he is part of the 1st beast…the leader. This is a stunning victory for the “system”, they got all the world dazzled, their main man is bewitching the whole world & now their plans of domination are finally coming to pass, for such a monumental moment, it would be hard to imagine the leaders of the 1st beast would let an outsider take all the glory in such a monumental moment for them, that would be like Obama letting somebody else give his presidential speech after winning an election..not gonna happen! This man to me is definitely part of this first beast…..See how this one tells the people to worship the first beast, not himself, but the 1st beast. He's got the whole world in his hands yet he deflects the glory to this 1st beast! To me, again, it is because he is part of this 1st beast & is getting the people to back him by backing the 1st beast..his can't rule on his own, even dictators need others to help rule their kingdoms, and they definitely need an empire or a nation to rule over too…& this is that 1st beast, his empire.

13:13 > He does great wonders in the sight of men.
    This is how he backs his marvelous words…he backs his wonderful words with miracles which give him “authenticity” as the man the world has been waiting for to solve their problems.

13:14 > Deceives the people by those miracles, tells the people to make an image to the beast wounded by the sword.
    again, he is diverting the peoples focus to this 1st beast, why? He's already got the world in his hands? Again, he is reinforcing his power base..the 10 kings, the empire that backs him, you always need to promote your power base/”political party”/empire…simply because it is part of you & you it.

13:15 > gives life to the image of the beast, kill any who do not worship it.
    Again, this image represents the 1st beast (v14), he keeps telling the people to obey this 1st beast, yet the people love him, he does this because by them worshipping the 1st beast, they worship him who rules it. He is just reinforcing his power base.

13:16 > the mark
    no man on his own can control the worlds economy literally, Soros for example has many people working for him to execute his will on the world stage. This man needs people in high places on board also to do the work he is introducing…again, the 1st beast is his “baby”, such a monumental change to world economics takes national coercion…again..the 1st beast is his ticket to ride.

13:17 > The mark again.
    Again, unless nations were with you, nobody could independently usher in world change without the system's backing, the 1st beast is his backing.

13:18 > 666

Thanks Pierre, hope you got a better understanding of my reasons from this too.

Cheers

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM DEVO

Quote (terraricca @ July 10 2012,14:24)
    ok;who is the beast that comes out of the sea ???

who his the beast that comes out of the earth ???

who his the false prophet ???

who his the scarlet beast with the whore sitting on it ???
    who his the whore ???

who his Babylon the great ???

you have already mention that the dragon that try to kill the child “is Satan ,

you also have mention that the seven heads represent the seven world power this is true

but you have not mention who is the seventh power ???and you did not mention who is the height power that comes after the seven ???

you have not mention what his the name of the beast that comes out the earth or its number

and you also have not mention who was the power that have had a fatal wound,???

so I understand that you have made some allussion to what it could be or should be according to your understanding and this I do understand ,

this is why I have ask you if this was the end of your story ,

Hi Pierre,

ok;who is the beast that comes out of the sea ???

The 7th head that gets healed, it will consist of 10 kings/nations  

who his the beast that comes out of the earth ???

the false prophet

who his the false prophet ???

that beast from the earth is the false prophet, we don't know who he is until he is revealed soon, he will be Satan's chosen man

who his the scarlet beast with the whore sitting on it ???

the scarlet beast represents the beast that came out of the sea, showing all the empires Satan rules

who his the whore ???

she represents everything Satan tempts/corrupts men with, both religious & sectarian, representing Satan's organized system. Satan has organized how his world systems are to work, she represents those systems & religions he allows to operate, past & present nations/empires…she is that great city, Babylon the great…remember, she is only a metaphor for world systems/religions which are found in Babylon the great

who his Babylon the great ???

Every nation on earth, Satan's worldly kingdoms described metaphorically as one city. God calls His city Zion, it contains all the holy, Babylon the great contains all the wicked.

but you have not mention who is the seventh power ???

Remember that during Romes time, John said one more empire was to come, the 7th, so Rome was the 6th….and Daniel said the 6th (iron) would break into pieces, and Rome (iron) did break into pieces. Officially Rome ended in the 1400's, the eastern empire of Rome…so who was the next world empire that had the iron & brass heritage/lineage? That is important, the iron & brass lineage has to be in the 7th beast….well that was the British empire! Britain was part of the Roman empire for 600 odd years & populated by many Romans who mixed/bred with the locals! And God said He would first gather the Jews into one place (Israel 1948) before He punishes her again…so the 7th beast had to be the beast to fulfill that prophecy for Israel…Britain fulfilled that prophecy in '48, not the Ottomans, but the British fulfilled that…so she must be the 7th head, and she was greatly wounded in WW2…and she also broke into pieces (her empire “disbanded” into the commonwealth we see today, a “paper empire” with no real power).

and you did not mention who is the height power that comes after the seven ???

When 10 of the modern nations who have the iron & brass lineage reunite, that is the 7th wounded head being healed into a refined/new version of the British empire, it won't be the same as the wounded empire, but will be a new version of it. And when the false prophet takes over, that is when that 7th healed empire turns into
    the 8th empire…it doesn't break up or change nationalities, it becomes globally enforced rule #8 when Satan's man is running the show. This is why the 8th is of the 7….

you have not mention what his the name of the beast that comes out the earth or its number

this is the king, the false prophet, we don't know who he is until he comes…only when the world sees him with their own eyes do they marvel…he hasn't come yet!

and you also have not mention who was the power that have had a fatal wound,???

British empire

LOL..i expect a lot of disagreeing now…

Cheers Pierre.   :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

FROM DEVO

Hi Pierre,

Daniel 2:40
    And the 4th kingdom shall be strong as iron, forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdues all things, ans as iron that breaks all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
    Rome fell apart. It (Rome) bruised and divided (broke in pieces) into several smaller empires (German empire, French Empire etc) and individual nations. And Rome was the 6th head.

Daniel 2:41
    And whereas thou saw the feet and toes, part of potters clay and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided, but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron mixed with miry clay.
    we can not forget the feet before we reach the toes. The feet is the divided kingdom period…the nations that were once part of the Roman empire doing their own things…it is here that is the only place the 7th empire can be found! For Rome was above it on the statue…so the next head/empire must be in the feet…and must have been once part of the legs too, for the legs broke into pieces and were found in the feet.
    Britain was once part of the Roman empire, during the feet period, Britain became the strongest and biggest empire the world had seen, she has in her lineage the iron, and she mixed/made up her empire with iron (strong) and clay (weak) nations…and her empire was multicultural too…but the Roman empire is still divided (broken in pieces), just like today…broken into individual nations.

Daniel 2:42
    And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
    See? The toes come from the feet…the feet contain all the broken pieces of the Roman empire doing their own things independently…Britain broke up as well didn't they! And Britain's empire was during the feet period too, …and were once part of the Roman empire right? So since the Roman empire ended, all the pieces have been doing their own things…Britain, Germany, France, Greece etc etc etc…the divided kingdom! Parts of its pieces are strong, parts are weak…pieces!!!…but, the toes are the last empire…the 10 kings…and they come after the feet…and are part of the same lineage of the feet kingdoms which are the pieces of the 6th head…the Roman head! And since the 7th head was wounded by the sword (war), and is consisting of 10 pieces that used to be part of Rome, when healed…we don't know yet who they will be, but they will have nations that used to be part of the Roman empire in it…these become the 8th only when the false prophet takes over…..7th head healed = 10 kings….a modern/different version of the wounded 7th head….8th = when the false prophet takes control over the 10 kings (the healed 7th head). Notice the 6th head was not wounded by the sword, but instead, just broke in pieces? That's why it is called the mystery of Rome, no one answer can truly explain it's break up, yes they were conquered bit by bit but only after it first started falling to pieces on it's own.

Daniel 2:43
    And whereas thou saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men, but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
    Mingle means to mix…mixing together men…that is multiculturalism! But there are always and still are cultural differences within every multicultural nation. And which nations are the multicultural ones in this world? The mixed ones?
    Japan? No.
    Turkey? No.
    China? No.
    Iran? No.
    India? No.
    Europe's nations? YES…(white peoples mixed with others…iron Roman lineage)
    Britain? YES…(white peoples mixed with others…iron Roman lineage)
    America? YES…(Once British colony..white peoples mixed…iron Roman lineage)
    Canada? YES…(Once British colony..white peoples mixed…iron Roman lineage)
    Australia? YES…(Once British colony…white peoples mixed…iron Roman lineage)
    Roman empire was set up by white peoples, as they became strong and absorbed other nationalities, they became mixed too…hence Mediterranean color skin…white & olive brownish! Only the nations that came from the Roman area and with her lineage are multicultural!! That is a fact. No other nations are doing this to the same extent as the “European” based nations…their seed/DNA group…which spread to America, Canada, Australia etc, originating from European nations!!
    The feet are this lineage that has mixed themselves, which means the toes have to be too.

Is this making sense Pierre, or not?

terraricca
    Participant

ok Mike we can work it out from here ,:)

terraricca
    Participant

Devo ,are you on board ???

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 13 2012,11:43)
    Devo ,are you on board ???

Hi Pierre,

You have a % of my info…start when ever you like.

Cheers.

terraricca
    Participant

devo

first I thank you for your quotes,I would like to go to scriptures and without interpretation at first ,just to refresh our memory,so what I want to do is going to Daniel his statue ,so lets go;

Da 2:28 but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in times to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you lay on your bed are these:
    Da 2:29 “As you were lying there, O king, your mind turned to things to come, and the revealer of mysteries showed you what is going to happen.
    Da 2:30 As for me, this mystery has been revealed to me, not because I have greater wisdom than other living men, but so that you, O king, may know the interpretation and that you may understand what went through your mind.
    Da 2:31 “You looked, O king, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance.
    Da 2:32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze,
    Da 2:33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay.
    Da 2:34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them.
    Da 2:35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were broken to pieces at the same time and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.
    Da 2:36 “This was the dream, and now we will interpret it to the king.
    Da 2:37 You, O king, are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory;
    Da 2:38 in your hands he has placed mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds of the air. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.
    Da 2:39 “After you, another kingdom will rise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth.
    Da 2:40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others.
    Da 2:41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay.
    Da 2:42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.
    Da 2:43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.
    Da 2:44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.
    Da 2:45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.
    “The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and the interpretation is trustworthy.”

we know that the head of gold his Nebuc the king,=Babylon. and so the chest and harms of silver is = Medo -Persia #4,and that the belly and thighs of bronze are the Greeks #5- and that the legs of iron and feet of iron and and clay mix,is Rome the sixth world power on earth ;

what we also know is that it is during those four world power that the kingdom of God is setup;Da 2:44 “In the time of THOSE kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. AND WE KNOW THAT THAT SETUP WAS STARTED WITH CHRIST DEAD AND RESURRECTION,

so we know that Babylon is world power # 3
    Medo-Persia is # 4
    Greek is # 5
    Rome is # 6 (during this world power the kingdom of God is setup )

Here I will ask you if we are in agreement so far ,??? please let me know if you think differently .

Devolution
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Sorry Pierre, no, we are not 100% in agreement. Let me please explain…

and that the legs of iron and feet of iron and  and clay mix,is Rome the sixth world power on earth

And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron, forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things, and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters clay and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided, but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron.

*Pierre, this is my question before we go any further…was the Roman Empire still united (West & East/two legs) when Christ was crucified & resurrected & even up to Pentecost & beyond?

Cheers

Devolution
    Participant

PS…to Mike…

Before this discussion with Pierre goes any further, I forgot to thank you before i answered Pierre, for going to the trouble of posting all my posts, thank you for your effort Mike.

Cheers.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ July 14 2012,09:18)
    Hi Pierre,

and that the legs of iron and feet of iron and  and clay mix,is Rome the sixth world power on earth

And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron, forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things, and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters clay and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided, but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron.

*Pierre, this is my question before we go any further…was the Roman Empire still united (West & East/two legs) when Christ was crucified & resurrected & even up to Pentecost & beyond?

Cheers

Devo

let not men interfere with what is said in scriptures ,

now when was Gods kingdom set up ???

because that would be also the end of the statue RIGHT ???YES.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 14 2012,02:31)

Quote (Devolution @ July 14 2012,09:18)
    Hi Pierre,

Cheers

Devo

let not men interfere with what is said in scriptures ,

now when was Gods kingdom set up ???

because that would be also the end of the statue RIGHT ???YES.

Hi Pierre,

Devo
    let not men interfere with what is said in scriptures.

Pierre, that assumption was unnecessary.
    My question was indeed valid.
    With all humility & honesty, from Christian to Christian….Too bad if you didn't like it, because this is not about you, and it is not about me, it is about the truth, which is greater than us both.
    So let us let the scriptures speak for themself.

You did not answer my very valid & 100% scripturally based question on this subject you wanted to bring to the hot seat.
    So since you were wanting to take advantage of my openess to you on this subject by goading me on by feigning interest in what i was saying, after all the time i put into formulating my answers for you, hoping to catch me out on something you perceived as wrong, then it is up to you to make damn sure it is in fact not you who is actually wrong.

Again, please address this very critical question, which, if unanswered, undoes your whole interpretation from the very get go, so you need to prove what you are saying, because, in all honesty, it is going against what is in the scriptures.

*Daniel stated clearly, that the 4th kingdom (Rome) would break in pieces and bruise before Christ would set up His kingdom!

*You say that the resurrection was when Christ's kingdom was set up…

*Rome had not yet broken in pieces & bruised at that point & even till way way after was still strong as iron and still a united Empire!

*Not only that, your version also leaves out the 7th empire which also had to come before Christ sets up His kingdom? Rome was only the 6th empire!

*So you need to answer the scriptures to these critical questions which already bring your version into great dispute.

*If you can not answer, with scripture backingthen i will consider it an admission that you are unable to harmonize your interpretation with the truth, thereby, by default, proving your version as error.

Take your time, i have nothing to prove, i am secure in what the Lord has shown me, the onus is actually on you Pierre, i tried to show you with all humility and brotherly outreach, i really did, but since you wanted to play it this way, then let's play it right and answer my question that is scripturally sound and 100% valid.

Did the Roman Empire divide when Christ was resurrected? or did it divide at Pentecost? or did it divide 400 odd years later?.

Thank you.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 231 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account