Preexistence (Part 2)

This topic contains 7,544 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 5 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author
     GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 41
    • Total replies 15,644

T8….Jesus was an ordinary man saved by GOD the Father. BY not seening that only shows your deception. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,739

Hi T8,

You fall into the same trap the men of the world fell into when Jesus walked the earth.

Blind to the Spirit you ascribe to men what is from God.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 870
    • Total replies 17,521

Hi T8,
    You fall into the same trap the men of the world fell into when Jesus walked the earth.
    Blind to the Spirit you ascribe to men what is from God.

You’re blabbering again Nick.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 870
    • Total replies 17,521

Gene, Regarding this Jesus you talk about who was saved. Who died for this sinful creature so he could be saved?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,739

Hi t8,

Please clarify.

Are you saying that that the powers of Jesus came from himself or God in him?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,739

Hi T8,

Please explain how much you think men contribute to the work of God.

Was Jesus led by the Spirit or did he do the work alone with just get an occasional inspiration?

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 41
    • Total replies 15,644

T8…..Not could he be saved, he was saved by the power of his God and our God his Father and our Father. scripture say it was God that raised him from death . Now “if the spirit of HIM THAT “RAISED” Christ Jesus from the grave be in you, he will “also” (like he did Jesus) quicken your mortal body”.

T8…. You are ascribing powers to Jesus “himself” which he did not have, ” the son of man can do “nothing” of “himself”, the Father who is in him “he”, “does the works”, T8 what part of those words of Jesus you fail to believe. JESUS WAS LIKE MOSSES, GOD DID GREAT WORKS THROUGH THEM BOTH, BUT NONE OF THOSE WORKS WERE BY MOSES NOR JESUS.

You are not identifying yourself with Jesus as another human brother, even though he is our lord (“adoni” human ruler) not “adonia” (Almighty God), he is a human being, a son of man, whose was fathered by God, begotten through a human berth process exactly as we are. GOD THE FATHER SUPPLIED HIS HUMAN MALE DNA. HE did not PREEXIST his berth on this earth as you falsely assume T8.

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 870
    • Total replies 17,521

Nick you seem to fit the definition of a troll. No matter the answer, you troll. Is it worth conversing with a man who acts this way?

Gene you are no better. You repeat your doctrines even after people have proven them wrong. I believe you do this partially because you actually do not read other people’s posts properly, thus you never address the points that are expressed that disprove your position. A bit like a turkey with his head in the sand. He doesn’t see that which threatens his position. Ignorance is bliss as the saying goes.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 41
    • Total replies 15,644

T8……Remove the log out of your own eye, before you start removing splinters in others,would be agood startfor you,imo.

peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 870
    • Total replies 17,521

I address people’s questions and refute false doctrine carefully. Before you say ‘remove the log’ try reading my posts and you will see that I do not cover my head in the sand. Accusations are easy to make. But what I said about you is true, you just repeat the same old stuff well after myself and others have refuted your teachings. And you do not bother to respond to those refutations. Your debating skills and evidence are poor. I think it is better to be honest about that. Your lack of a decent  challenge says volumes.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 41
    • Total replies 15,644

T8…..SHOW ONE CORRECTION I HAVE NOT ACKNOWLEDGED, And even if i say the same things over an over, that does not mean i am wrong now does it, it could be that the truth doesn’t change for a lie as you and some may want. anyway show me one place where i have not addressed the questions presented to me, i would really like to see that. Because i don’t agree with an answer doesn’t mean i fail to accept the truth, the answer could be wrong in my opinion.

YOU seem to be implying the only way to spiritually grow is to except yours and others false teachings, which i fine to be pure hog wash. Who are you to judge another man servant, he will stand of fall unto his own master. You and no one here is my master that is for sure, i have a master i will let him judge me, not you or anyone else here.

peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 870
    • Total replies 17,521

And even if i say the same things over an over, that does not mean i am wrong now does it

Anyone can repeat false doctrine over and over again. It doesn’t make it right either.

But repeating the same thing when you have been refuted is a form of insanity.

e.g., You say that Jesus was not born the messiah.

But scripture records a message given by an angel of God that says this:
    Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

But then you foolishly repeat that he was not born the messiah even when the evidence of scripture is presented.

You do this a lot, and I learned a long time ago to not take you seriously.

The above clear example of denial of reality while being a different topic is repeated many times regarding this topic too.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,739

Hi T8,

Prophetically the Christ was born in Bethlehem.

Only Jesus fitted the bill.

But he was not preexistent but a man conceived in Mary and anointed for service at the Jordan.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 870
    • Total replies 17,521

Scripture says:

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

I believe this and when I quote it, you attack it and become agitated.

I do not need to address this verse because I accept it.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 870
    • Total replies 17,521

Jesus said:
    I have glorified You on earth by accomplishing the work You gave Me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,516 through 7,530 (of 7,545 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account