Pre Adamic man

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

Genesis 1: 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Isa 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it. 6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; 7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Me: God created the universe in perfect condition.

Here are some websites on ancient civilizations before Adam.

New Forbidden Archaeology Documentary 2018 Mankind is Millions of Years Old

Advanced Ancient Civilizations That Historians and Archaeologists Said Were Impossible!!

Ancient Civilizations, Brien Foerster

Genesis 1:2 But the earth had become confused, and waste; and spiritual darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. 24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. 25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. 26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

Me: After the complete destruction of man and the calamity on earth, God created man anew and refurbished the earth in Genesis.

Gen 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. 2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Me: The counterpart for Noah and his family to replenish the earth in Genesis 9:1  is found in Gen 1:28 above.

Eccl 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. 10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
    Is this correct or is the following correct:
    Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the present order, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, by which all have sinned:

Me: Sin entered the present order and not sin entered into the world makes more sense in light of science.

PRE-ADAMITE HIGH TECHNOLOGY – OOPARTS

Truthcomber
    Participant

Here is a good video on Pre Adamic man and the gap theory

Truthcomber
    Participant

Oops, forgot to post the link:

Proclaimer
    Participant

This is interesting topic. I hope to join in when work has died down a bit.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi t8,

It is indeed an interesting topic.  Christendom is divided deeply on this subject.  But I believe that true science does not disrupt the word of God.   What is, is.

Job 12:7  But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. 9 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this? 10 In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Me: The things seen testify of the things not seen.  To say that the earth is only six thousand years  is to deny true science, observation,  and reality.  For the scientists to say their were no sophisticated civilization is to deny the truth that doesn’t fit into their theories.  The young earth Christians have done much to prove the earth existed only since Adam and Eve and have even used their own scientist to justify their cause.  But both the scientific method and the scholarship of their scientist are highly suspect.

2 Peter 3:5  For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Me: This was not speaking about Noah’s flood.  The flood here is where everything perish, man and beast.

The last video is a good one that explains this.  The first 5 minutes into it does no justice to the rest of the video when David comes on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account