Passages supporting jesus was made of mary

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

This is a thread limited to use by those that believe Jesus' flesh was made of Mary's even as Eve's was made of Adam's.

Feel free to enter any supporting quote you find or to make statements why you do not believe a passage entered does not support or is weak in support.

To start out the thread I am entering two.

Romans 1:3
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

3 concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Galatians 4:4

4 but when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

terraricca
    Participant

K

JN 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

YOU STILL DO NOT BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURES WITHOUT YOUR PERSONAL INTERPRETATION ,BUT ANY WAY ; HE IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN FROM THE FATHER “HOW IS THAT ” THEIR ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER SONS OF GOD IN HEAVEN ???

JN 15:26 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

HERE AGAIN JESUS SAYS “I WILL SEND TO YOU “FROM THE FATHER ” NOW, WERE HIS CHRIST WEN HE SEND THE “SPIRIT OF TRUTH “???

JN 16:27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came forth from the Father.

WHAT DID THE APOSTLES BELIEVED ? ” THAT JESUS CAME FORTH FROM GOD ” NOT FROM A MEN SEED OR A WOMEN BUT FROM GOD ,WHY WOULD JESUS SAY THIS IF HE WAS A REGULAR SON OF GOD JUST LIKE HIS DISCIPLES ??? DID HIS DISCIPLES HAD NOT THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN THEM ??? THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE MESSIAH DID THEY NOT ??? YES ,SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN THEN ” I CAME FORTH FROM THE FATHER ” ???

JN 16:28 “ I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; I am leaving the world ;again and going to the Father.”

LOOK HERE; CHRIST SAYS ;”I came forth from the Father and have come into the world ” IS THIS NOT WHAT JOHN SAYS ; Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    Jn 1:15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”

NOW SINS HE CAME INTO THIS WORLD OF US HE SAYS ;” I am leaving the world ” TO GO WERE ;and going to the Father ” SO IN THIS VERSE 28 OF JOHN 16;CHRIST SAYS HE CAME AND GO BACK TO HIS FATHER ,RIGHT ??? YES ,DO YOU BELIEVE THIS JUST AS THE APOSTLES DID ???

WAS CHRIST LYING WHEN HE SAY THOSE THINGS TO HIS APOSTLES ???

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I stated that this is a thread limited to use by those that believe Jesus' flesh was made of Mary's even as Eve's was made of Adam's. Do you so believe?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin……… I believe that Jesus was indeed a flesh and blood son of God Just as Adam was also, he is the physical Messiah or physical anointed one , anointed by God and was commissioned by him and sent out into the world to preach the kingdom of God to the world, and God the Father backed him up with all kind of miracles .

He absolutely did not exist until he was born on this earth, he was in the plan of God from the foundations of the earth, God knew he would bring into existence a perfect human
    prototype in the proper time and that man was Jesus a second Adam first of a kind man.

Whoever Denys that Jesus came into EXISTENCE as a flesh and blood human being, through Mary who was a descendent of king David is a antichrist. Jesus was and is a SON OF MAN and a SON OF GOD, the exact same way we can Los be. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours………………………….gene

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

It seems you believe 1 John 4:3 in some way supports the teaching that Jesus was born of Mary. Am I correct?

1 John 4:3

3 and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Aug. 14 2013,00:33)
    T,

I stated that this is a thread limited to use by those that believe Jesus' flesh was made of Mary's even as Eve's  was made of Adam's.  Do you so believe?

hooops

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Aug. 14 2013,15:28)
    Gene,

It seems you believe 1 John 4:3 in some way supports the teaching that Jesus was born of Mary.  Am I correct?

1 John 4:3

3 and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Kerwin……I absolutely do believe Jesus was Born into existence by Mary, and He came into existence through Flesh and Blood, Just like we all have , it makes no difference if God manipulated his DNA it still was FLESH BEING and SON OF MAN, Just as he said over and over he was.

I agree with you Brother about Jesus being Born in existence through Flesh and Blood , Just as we are. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………..gene

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

I am attempting to establish a database of passages that support the idea Jesus was made of Mary.

I can see where 1 John 4:3 supports that since human beings are human souls that come in human flesh.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account