Part 2:  please prove edj

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 06 2013,19:43)

Quote (t8 @ June 06 2013,15:58)

Quote (Ed J @ June 06 2013,02:03)
    “whosoever shall not receive you(Ed J), nor hear your words(Ed J), when ye depart out of THAT HOUSE
         or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

If you really believe that, then let's see you shake off the dust of your feet and depart this house. Because surely as I am typing this, I do not receive you because you are telling lies.

I bet you will not take your own advice. We will see how much you really believe your own words.

Hi T8,

Too bad you don't speak for everyone here! (Link)

1. leave!              2      [25.00%]
    2. No, stay!         5      [62.50%]
    3. I'm not sure?  1      [12.50%]

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Oh, thanks for the reminder. I forgot that I posted that.

Obviously you are ignoring your own words.

I clearly refute you, do not accept your teaching, and rebuke you.

Here is your quote again. Do you believe your own words?
    No you clearly do not believe them because you are doing the opposite of what you preach.

“whosoever shall not receive you(Ed J), nor hear your words(Ed J), when ye depart out of THAT HOUSE
        or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

You do not practice what you preach Ed J. That is a living fact right here and right now.

It has nothing to do with people feeling sorry for you and think you should stay. And everything to do with your own words about depart out of THAT HOUSE which you clearly are not doing.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 06 2013,19:46)
    You have received me, you're just stiff-necked in accepting the truth.

Wrong! I reject your message and I reject your belief that you are spoken of in scripture.

Further you bring the Kingdom into disrepute when you give this obvious false evidence as evidence of God's existence to Atheists. You just give them an excuse to reject God all the more because they consider you a nut and that rubs off on all Believers because of you. Worse is that they deserve to hear the gospel and a good message. You put a stumbling block in their way. You help shut them out of the Kingdom with your gospel of Gematria. You should be ashamed of yourself. You even could possibly turn a weak believer away from God with your nutty ideas. I mean, they might get scared and think that they would turn into someone like you.

What crap that is that I have accepted you. Far from it. I would never accept a person who continually teaches what you teach.  

Now what about wiping your feet as you say? Are you a man of your word or not? Are you a man of principals. You clearly gave a principle, now let's see you live by it and practice what you preach.

And as true as I am typing here, God never made you this way. You chose to be this person of delusion. Have you considered King Neb. He eventually admitted that he was not as great as he imagined. And reason came back to his mind and he lifted up his head to Heaven and knew his place. And let's face it, it wasn't a bad place. He was a king.

Why do you try to exalt yourself Ed J? It only makes you blind and deluded.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 06 2013,23:52)

Quote (Ed J @ June 06 2013,19:46)
    You have received me, you're just stiff-necked in accepting the truth.

Wrong! I reject your message and I reject your belief that you are spoken of in scripture.

Further you bring the Kingdom into disrepute when you give this obvious false evidence as evidence of God's existence to Atheists. You just give them an excuse to reject God all the more because they consider you a nut and that rubs off on all Believers because of you. Worse is that they deserve to hear the gospel and a good message. You put a stumbling block in their way. You help shut them out of the Kingdom with your gospel of Gematria. You should be ashamed of yourself. You even could possibly turn a weak believer away from God with your nutty ideas. I mean, they might get scared and think that they would turn into someone like you.

What crap that is that I have accepted you. Far from it. I would never accept a person who continually teaches what you teach.  

Now what about wiping your feet as you say? Are you a man of your word or not? Are you a man of principals. You clearly gave a principle, now let's see you live by it and practice what you preach.

And as true as I am typing here, God never made you this way. You chose to be this person of delusion. Have you considered King Neb. He eventually admitted that he was not as great as he imagined. And reason came back to his mind and he lifted up his head to Heaven and knew his place. And let's face it, it wasn't a bad place. He was a king.

Why do you try to exalt yourself Ed J? It only makes you blind and deluded.

Hi T8,

Thank you for being totally candid with me. I have yet to see you speak with this level of honesty.
    The evidence I present is easily verified by anyone on the internet. You too can check me out.
    It was YOU who ran off Stuart, not anything I said, have you forgotten this fact so soon.

First: “I” gave you the opportunity to tell me to go. And these words (OF YOURS) are “Proof” that you have indeed accepted me…

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 07 2013,10:25)
    I want you to stay so you can learn and even teach, …

Secondly: I do not exalt myself (over you or anyone else) as you are asserting; a false accusation!
    And yes I’m a man of integrity, “IF” you would have told me to go, I would have honored that, and that
    would have been my last post here. *But we are in a spiritual battle here, and you CANNOT scare me off,
    *bully me, or intimidate me. I have no ego to protect, and this isn't personal between me and you brother,
    don't let satan fool you into thinking that it is! but I will NOT back down from 'the man of sin' who tries to hide
    behind the man, or *in Kathi's case the woman. “Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall
    not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.” (Matt 10:26)

“Fury is not in me(Ed J): who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle?
    I would go through them, I would burn them together. Or let him take hold of my strength(YHVH),
    that he may make peace with me; and he/she shall make peace with me.” (Isaiah 27:4-5)

So now you need to ask yourself a question:
    Is peace in your heart or is it war?

“I for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.”(Psalms 120:7)

And “it is you” who has been restored to “your fake Kingship” over your kingdom ~ A.K.A. your forum. That “IS”
    where the parallel to the “King Neb” story parallels us O King. But you apparently missed that connection as well.

Thirdly: John 3:8 is where what the bible says: concerning all God's sons (like me) who have been
    born again of God’s Spirit will do ~ and see John 16:1-3 FOR WHAT YOU MIGHT DO: martyr me here.    
    So you can see: “I” ain't a victim of YOUR dictatorship yet! Oops, that's another snap comment, sorry. (Matt.18:22)

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell
     whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.” (John 3:8)

I will translate this for you; OK T8? This means you can only kick me off of your forum;
    but you have  “NO AUTHORITY” (over me) to kick me out from “in the Kingdom of God”.

I hope I have made myself clear to you! But in case I haven't, here's a song: (please watch)

Ed J (Ecclesiastes 9:12-18)
    * Reason for edit: To add in the hyperlinks

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 06 2013,23:30)

Quote (Ed J @ June 06 2013,19:32)
    Hi T8,

Surely you missed the point that I was making in this quote of mine.
    My point was: you were attacking what you perceived as a weakness.
    (Gematria) Your attempting to discredit it showed weakness on your part.

This was seen by the others by your negative campaigning against me in virtually every thread
    that I was posting in. So this is NOT delusional, as you yourself know that is exactly what you did.

God bless

Have a look at the quotes in my signature. One reads as follows:

Titus 1:9
    He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.

And what do you expect me to do when someone comes here with false teaching? Should I leave them unopposed because it would be considered a negative campaign and weakness on my behalf.

If you say this to me, then you say it to Paul because he wrote those above words to Titus.

Wake up Ed J. Playing the victim card is what people do when they they have lost.

And if you cared to look, I equally oppose others who teach false things here. You are not that special that I go after you first or spend or spend more time refuting.

I can tell you now that I probably spent more time refuting KJ and Is1:18 or whatever his name was, and I also spend more time refuting Kathi too.

Most of your posts and even your accusations have little bearing with reality Ed J. You should repent.

Hi T8,

I answered your last post FIRST, so I could set the precedence of our relationship here.
    I hope you don’t mind O King of H-net. (Hopefully this will be my last snap comment, sorry!)
    As I said before: let’s try to have the loving relationship that we once had together, OK brother.
    “Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I'm strong.” (Joel 3:10)

AKJV Bible: Titus 1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

And what do you expect me to do when someone comes here with false teaching? Should I leave them unopposed because it would be considered a negative campaign and weakness on my behalf.

…and how exactly does that apply to me?

If you say this to me, then you say it to Paul because he wrote those above words to Titus.

Huh?

Wake up Ed J. Playing the victim card is what people do when they they have lost.

What are talking about now? What is this suppose to mean? What do YOU believe I have lost?

And if you cared to look, I equally oppose others who teach false things here. You are not that special that I go after you first or spend or spend more time refuting.

I can tell you now that I probably spent more time refuting KJ and Is1:18 or whatever his name was, and I also spend more time refuting Kathi too.

How you spend your time is not my concern.

Most of your posts and even your accusations have little bearing with reality Ed J. You should repent.

..and what are these accusations (that you are referring to) that I should repent of?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8:

Have a look at the quotes in my signature.

Ditto!

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 14 2012,11:25)

Heaven Net is not Facebook.
    It is a battleground and always has been. Take a look at my avatar if you don't believe me.

…and take a look at my avatar if you don't believe me.

עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 07 2013,19:46)
    Hi T8:

Have a look at the quotes in my signature.

Ditto!

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 14 2012,11:25)

Heaven Net is not Facebook.
    It is a battleground and always has been. Take a look at my avatar if you don't believe me.

…and take a look at my avatar if you don't believe me.

עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

edj

this world will be destroyed,and any believer that takes on Christ ,
    should learn to remove himself from all things of and in the world ,so that he is in no way marked by the beast in Revelation ,just as Jesus did and ask of all believers that believes IN HIM,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Ed J. You show that your word and the words you teach are not as important as numbers. These words are secondary to you and this is proven in the amount of time you spend with numbers as opposed to what scripture is actually saying.

And the fact that you said about wiping your feet and leaving the house that does not accept you as some kind of threat and when I take you up on your own words by reaffirming that I reject your teachings here, you then go back on your threat and try to renege.

Just admit that your word is not that important as your numbers.

And since when are we saved by the number 5. Get real. We are saved by the blood of Christ and obedience to God. Numbers will get you nowhere. They cannot save you and they cannot of themselves determine truth.

You need to stop preaching your number gospel and start getting serious about the word of God. Otherwise you have missed the point completely.

So are you going to honour your own words and wipe your feet and leave the House of Heaven Net as you put it?

Yes / No.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the
     land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.” (Matt 10:14)

You guys just love arguing over misconceptions.
    The misconception is based on your misunderstanding
    of Matt 10:14 coupled with your ignoring the facts I present.
    Let me try to break it down for you, so you can put the pieces together correctly.

whosoever shall not receive you(Ed J)    …”CLEARLY” you have received me, and here is your proof…

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 07 2013,10:25)
    I am going to be blunt here. I want you to stay so you can learn and even teach, …

nor hear your words(Ed J)     And the fact that you are reading my posts is proof that you “are” hearing my words.
           AND you saying “EVEN TEACH” is further proof of your acceptance of me! Are YOU not a man of integrity – a man of YOUR word?  
           Why do you go about ignoring YOUR clearly spoken words, and then attempt to argue over a misconception of something I DIDN'T SAY!

The fact that you turn you back to truth **is not my problem**.
    My Job, whether you accept it or not, is to merely speak the truth;
    which “I” will continue to do. The ONLY condition that I told you that
    I **would have** left over, “WAS” if you had asked me to leave, which
    you clearly DID NOT do (ref. see the dialog quote box). Now it seems you are
    trying to FALSELY SAY that I said was going to go, which I “CLEARLY” did not say.  It is YOUR misconception to believe I had.
                                                                 I hope I have made myself clear to you now.

Next you may even resort to calling me a liar (based on YOUR misconception). But that “would be” BEARING FALSE WITNESS on your part.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 08 2013,11:36)
    Ed J. (1)You show that your word and the words you teach are not as important as numbers. (2)These words are secondary to you (3)and this is proven in the amount of time you spend with numbers as opposed to what scripture is actually saying.

(4)And the fact that you said about wiping your feet and leaving the house that does not accept you as some kind of threat and when I take you up on your own words by reaffirming that I reject your teachings here, you then go back on your threat and try to renege.

(5)Just admit that your word is not that important as your numbers.

(6)And since when are we saved by the number 5. Get real. (7)We are saved by the blood of Christ and obedience to God. (8)Numbers will get you nowhere. (9)They cannot save you (10)and they cannot of themselves determine truth.

(11)You need to stop preaching your number gospel and start getting serious about the word of God. Otherwise you have missed the point completely.

(12)So are you going to honour your own words and wipe your feet and leave the House of Heaven Net as you put it?

(13)Yes / No.

Hi T8,

1) Spin
    2) Huh?  
    3) What?

4) See my last post.
    5) Misconception coupled with spin.
    6) Never said that.

7) Correct
    8) I never said numbers would take you anywhere.
    9) True
    10) Also true.

11) You're not my boss O King; oops, another snap comment, sorry. (Matt.18:21)
    12) See my last post, which addresses YOUR misconceptions presented to me.

13) Do you really not see the futility in trying to get me to accept YOUR misconceptions?   Yes / No / I don't know

I choose to keep our conversation going slow, as I don't want you to flip your lid. Because
    when you blow your stack you start with all kinds of crazy talk, and I don't want to be a provoker.
    I want you to have time to reflect and pray about this, instead of responding out of an emotional outburst.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed, Ed, Ed.
    Ed, Edd n Eddie!

(1)Was Jesus mentioned by name in the Old Testament? How come you are (you say).
    Any one of us whether great or whether evil could be mentioned in the scriptures. Also, many of us are part of a GROUP, example the Christians, or the Jews in the Old Testament, mentioned as a group, but not from what I can see by name for the things to come.
    (2)So, how come you see your name in the Old Testament?
    (3)How many others have the name “Ed”? (Just saying)

Hi Miia

1) “And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded
    unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.” (Luke 24:27)

2) For Ed shall be a witness between us that “YHVH is GOD” (Joshua 22:34)

3) How many others have the name “Jesus”?
    It is irrelevant how many others have the name (יהשוע) “Jesus”
    like it is irrelevant how many others have the name (עֵד) “Ed”.

Others that have the name “Ed” are not witness between us that “YHVH is GOD”,
    and others that have the name “Jesus” are not “Jesus Christ”.

http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

I would forget this idea about your personal nickname quickly.

If God uses a name it is not a nickname.

Such is nonsense.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

” The sons of Reuben and the sons of Gad called the altar witness;

‘for’ they said

‘it is a witness between us that the Lord is God’

Do we have to use a particular version?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

(1)I would forget this idea about your personal nickname quickly.

(2)If God uses a name it is not a nickname.

Such is nonsense.

Hi Nick,

1) Are you calling “my abbreviated name” (Ed) ‘a nickname’?
    A nickname would be “Molehead”, “Fester”, “Big Bag of Sh_t”, ect.
    But “Ed” is the abbreviated form of my name, and therefore *IS* my name.

2) Thank you!

“Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens
    by his name (יה) JAH, and rejoice before him. A father of the fatherless, and
    a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.” (Psalms 68:4-5)

Jesus name itself has the abbreviated form of God’s name within his name…

Jesus’ Name (יהשוע) means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע])

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

” The sons of Reuben and the sons of Gad called the altar witness;

‘for’ they said

it[Ed] is a witness between us that the Lord is God[“YHVH is GOD”]’

Do we have to use a particular version?

Hi Nick,

If you want עֵד(Ed) to prove to you “YHVH is GOD”
    yes you would have to use the English “AKJV Bible”.

http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Is it Edward, Edmond or Edwin or another?

God does not shorten names either does He.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Time to get off the stage.

If you are a special one it is by grace.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

(1) Is it Edward, Edmond or Edwin or another?

(2) God does not shorten names either does He.

Hi Nick,

(1) It doesn’t matter if my name is Edward, Edmond, or Edwin, or another,
    in all those cases “Ed” is the abbreviated form of “the name” like
    (יה) “YA” is the abbreviated form of God’s name (יהוה) YÄ-hä-vā

2) “Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens
    by his name (יה) JAH, and rejoice before him. A father of the fatherless, and
    a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.” (Psalms 68:4-5)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Exit stage L

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED

akjv

Josh 22

And the children of Reuben and the children of Gad called the altar Ed: for it shall be a witness between us that the Lord is God.

So the words ED and SHALL are slanted in the text suggesting they were added for clarity?

Miia
    Participant

what happens if your name is Hope or Glory? that word is in the bible and is peoples name.

what happened when you found your name “Ed” written in the bible? what were you doing at the time? how did it transpire?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account