Man verbalizes what many think

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Thank you for conversating with me without y/n/idontknow, Ed J. Much better!

Donald Trump is a horrible man. He is Antichrist because he does the opposite of what Christ would. But he claims to be a Christian, doesn’t he??

Miia is very ignorant to what islam teaches.
    The islamic choice is convert to islam or die.

I would die.
    Does that answer t8’s question?

Hi Miia,

You really need to watch this video…
    (you’ve been fed a lot of garbage)

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I am still not seeing where you are disagreeing with me.

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Chances are the man speaks untruths just like those according to the flesh often do. Do not worry about the world or the things of the world because that way leads to destruction.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Those of the world are worried about things of the world.

Look up ..your redeemer comes.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

Chances are the man speaks untruths…

“He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.” (Prov 18:13)

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

I have heard the matter many times and it is always foolishness. Why waist my time. To such controversies Jesus states “repent or you too will perish.” I prefer his words to those of an unbeliever.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I agree!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,

The Kingdom of God is a reality, not some future religious fantasy.

“And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under
    the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High,
    whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.” (Daniel 7:27)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

2tim 2

If we endure, we shall also reign with him.

Lk 19.17

Well done, good slave, because you have been faithful in a very little thing, be in authority over 10 cities.

Miia
    Participant

Ed,
    From my side of the planet, Donald Trump seems horrid. Everyone I know here agrees. How could you possibly believe he is a christian bringing in God’s kingdom? The only one who stands out to me as a possible christian is Russian President Putin. I don’t usually take an interest in American politics, but Trump has caught my attention, and something is wrong.

Miia
    Participant

“And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under
    the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High,
    whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.” (Daniel 7:27)

That is Christianity today; the good seed/ sons of the kingdom among the weeds/ sons of the devil. The harvest is the end, and the reapers are the angels. “The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, and throw them into the fiery furnace.” (Matt 13:24-43) which is the end of the world.

Miia
    Participant

I can understand Ed’s fear, but putting trust in flesh and the world is something Ed needs to let go of.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Yes prophecy happens despite a variety of vainglorious men.

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Then show me it for I do not see it.

Jesus states “you will know them by their fruit” and the best fruit I see still has rot in the inside though it appear healthy on the outside.

This is what makes me believe the church is still in hiding.

kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

Donald Trump is a showman playing to his audience but so are his opponents. Some of what he says is bombastic but vague and his foes interpret it in ways that make him look bad but in doing so it a testimony of themselves. I am not even sure he means anything but just tosses it out because of that effect and also because it makes him look bold. That is his style of performance.

It is a style that alienates me but I also see his opponents tricks and their style does not impress me either as it is full of deception and hypocrisy. Recently they have accused him of stirring up violence because individuals think it is a good idea going into a crowd and calling people racist and other names in the name of free speech. Of course free speech does not cover such behavior anymore than it covers going into a crowded theater and shouting fire.

In short it is those that live by the flesh in controversy with those that live by the flesh. For that reason it is no wonder Jesus addressed such controversy with the words “repent or perish”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

All wealthy showmen playing to the paranoia of the USA.

But the will of God will be done.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

There is plenty of paranoia in the United States for both him and his opponents to play on. He also stirs up drama that attracts a nation of gawkers. That is the way of politicians though he has taken it to what appears to be a new level.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I missed the word “all” which is why I essentially repeated your message.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Kerwin and Nick. I admired the Pope today for washing the feet of refugees who he called brothers.

“Several of the migrants wept as Francis knelt before them, poured holy water from a brass pitcher over their feet, wiped them clean and kissed them.”

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/pope-washes-feet-of-refugees-saying-we-are-brothers-34570113.html

Miia
    Participant

Do you think Donald will win the elections?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account