Major ed dames predictions

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ed J Ed J 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Wakeup Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,732

Quote (keras @ June 10 2013,07:51)
    To say that when the Twin Towers fell was a fulfilment of Bible prophecy, is a typical American-centred view. The whole premise of that, plus using Isaiah 9:10 – about rebuilding in stone and replanting cedars, is a fiction, promoted in 'The Harbinger'. Isaiah 9:8-14 obviously was fulfilled 2700 years ago, when Assyria conquered the Northern tribes of Israel.
    Ed J, to make a clear literal prophecy into an allegory is quite incorrect, especially when a literal fulfilment is confirmed in many other prophecies.
    Wakeup, your definitive pronouncements, as though only you have the truth, actually show up your lack of understanding. I suggest you read the Bible right through, making notes of ALL the prophecies, as I have done, then maybe you will be able to contribute in a useful manner.

Keras.

You write books about the bible.
    You have written what you have written,and can not change
    it. Books only takes one away, from reading the bible.

Its obvious that your study of the bible, is just to write books; not to seek the kingdom of God.
    There is a difference.
    Seeking for material gain is a no,no in Gods eyes.

wakeup.

Profile photo of Ed J Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,534

Quote (keras @ June 10 2013,07:51)
    To say that when the Twin Towers fell was a fulfilment of Bible prophecy, is a typical American-centred view. The whole premise of that, plus using Isaiah 9:10 – about rebuilding in stone and replanting cedars, is a fiction, promoted in 'The Harbinger'. Isaiah 9:8-14 obviously was fulfilled 2700 years ago, when Assyria conquered the Northern tribes of Israel.
    Ed J, to make a clear literal prophecy into an allegory is quite incorrect, especially when a literal fulfilment is confirmed in many other prophecies.
    Wakeup, your definitive pronouncements, as though only you have the truth, actually show up your lack of understanding. I suggest you read the Bible right through, making notes of ALL the prophecies, as I have done, then maybe you will be able to contribute in a useful manner.

Hi Keras,

You do know the 'false prophet' of Rev.13:11 is Muhammad?
    And the seven heads of the 'Leopard-bear-lion-beast' of Rev.13:1-3 are as follows:

Head 1: Egypt  -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 2: Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head of gold:                Head 3: Babylon -one head -one horn -one crown                           …Lion (Daniel 7:4)

Arms of silver:               Head 4: Medo-Persians -one head -one horn -one crown               …Bear (Daniel 7:5)

Thighs of brass:            Head 5: Greeks -one head -four horns -four crowns                   …Leopard (Daniel 7:6)

Feet of iron & clay:        Head 6: Roman -one head -one horn -one crown                             …ten horns (Daniel 7:7-8)    

Head 7: Ottoman -one head -one horn -one crown

The Ottoman Empire suffers a deadly wound:

Muhammad did not have a world empire,
                                           but Mahammudin-islam is a resurgence of
                                           the beast with the deadly wound. (Rev.13:3)

Muhammadin islam is the eithth and of the seventh: and this whole world system is going to go into perdition.
    All of those countries are islamic now. You need to read Psalm Chapter 83 to better understand this. (Rev.17:11)

(See Gal.1:8 and 2Cor.11:14)
                                                              The quran prophecy

The beast: Rev.13:11(Muhammad), causeth all to worship
                                       the first beast before him: Rev.13:1-3 (the leopard-bear-lion-beast)

Rev 13:13-14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
    saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

The strange fire that came down was the quran, which was Prophesied in Gal.1:8 and 2Cor.11:14

The 'book of fraud' is reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by satan!
    It's vital to understand that the 'book of fraud'(=quran book) teaches against The Gospel's message.

Gal.1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you
    into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there
    be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the
    ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,534

Hi Karas,

I believe you need to see the maps,
        to see what YHVH was talking about…

Those are the seven heads of the Rev.13:1-3 beast.
    The eighth, which we are currently in, is Muhammadin-islam.

God bless

Profile photo of keras keras 
    Participant
    • Topics started 21
    • Total replies 239

This is my last post on this topic, as this isn't a discussion, but a put down of any views contrary to what you think.
    Typical of Wakeup, you make an assertion without bothering about the facts. I make no money from my books, actually I am down by several thousand dollars by now.

Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,732

Quote (keras @ June 10 2013,20:08)
    This is my last post on this topic, as this isn't a discussion, but a put down of any views contrary to what you think.
    Typical of Wakeup, you make an assertion without bothering about the facts. I make no money from my books, actually I am down by several thousand dollars by now.

Keras.

The Holy spirit will not be given, if the motive of seeking
    is not right.

wakeup.

Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,534

Hi Keras,

I remember Major Dames prediction of the killer crop fungus,
    and the Fukushima reactor accident from an earthquake,
    about five prior to either of these happening; spot on.

If there is a “Kill-shot” it will no doubt hit the Islamic countries,
    the ones that are at war with YHVH and his people. (Psalm 83)

God bless

Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,732

Quote (Ed J @ June 10 2013,21:26)

Hi Keras,

I remember Major Dames prediction of the killer crop fungus,
    and the Fukushima reactor accident from an earthquake,
    about five prior to either of these happening; spot on.

If there is a “Kill-shot” it will no doubt hit the Islamic countries,
    the ones that are at war with YHVH and his people. (Psalm 83)

God bless

EdJ.

Here is the kill shot.

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, ***BABYLON THE GREAT IS FALLEN, IS FALLEN***, and **IS BECOME THE HABITATION OF DEVILS**, and the hold of every *foul spirit*, and a cage of every *unclean and hateful bird*.

BABYLON THE GREAT IS NOT JUST *ISLAM* BUT THE WORLD SYSTEM,AND ALL THE CITIES.

wakeup.

Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,534

Quote (Wakeup @ June 11 2013,00:59)
    EdJ.

BABYLON THE GREAT IS NOT JUST *ISLAM* BUT THE WORLD SYSTEM,AND ALL THE CITIES.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

islam is the kingdom of the antichrist! (Link)

God bless

Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,534

Hi Everyone,

Most people don’t believe the “Kill Shot Sequence” (CME) will happen. Major
    Ed Dames has predicted (in advance) many things that have now happened.
    Like the killer crop fungus, the fukushima nuclear disaster, and a coming CME.

…BUT did you also know that he also predicted that North Korea would detonate
    a nuclear bomb on the Korean peninsula as a precursor event to the CME Kill Shot?

At the time of Major Ed Dame’s prediction this seemed unlikely to occur, but as we see
    today, this precursor event seems like it is on the horizon of occurring in the near future.
    This video was posted on March of 2012 (North Korea reference is on timeline 4:00 to 4:22)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account