Lord Jesus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..when the rich young ruler ask him what must he do to inter into the kingdom of God, what was Jesus reply (KEEP the COMMANDMENTS) right,and even spoke some of them to him when he ask which ones. And i thought it was GODS LAW not the Jewish law.

peace……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    What we DO does not qualify us for the kingdom.
    Read on.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……i thought you obeyed your master, do you>, or are you making excuses for yourself while at the time mouthing off obey your master and foaming out fear while your at it, now it doesn't qualify us for the Kingdom. Like i told you a long time ago , You can't corner a snake in a brier patch. Please tell what qualifies us Nick.

peace…………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Did you not know Jesus answered questions the Jews asked him about their law?
    We were never under the OT Law.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………But you said every then Jesus said applied to (ALL) now your say some things apply to the Jewish law , interesting I thought the Law the Jews Had came from GOD , not the Jews. Now here you bereaved Chosenone for showing who Jesus was sent to and His message was for and now you make the same separations. INTERESTING, I guess what ever support you cause at the moment you use.

love and peace to you……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    The OT law is not given to us.

Tiffany
    Participant

Gen You need to read in Ephesians. and Romans

Ephesians. 2:8 ” For by grace you have been saved, through faith and that not of yourselves, it is a free gift
    of God.”
    verse 9 not of works lest anyone should boast.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded that death nor life nor angels nor principalities nor power nor things
    present nor things to come,

verse 39 nor height nor depth nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate me from the love
    of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Peace and Love Irene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Irene……..I fully know and understand that, I was showing Nick how He said to Chosenone one thing and now says another. He pushes everything Jesus said as we need to follow “the master” Which some things Jesus said didn't even apply to Converted Christians.
    I agree with you sis.

love to you and Georg…………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

HI,
    Just because Jesus calls his servants friends and brothers does not mean they are no longer servants.
    We do not presume on our relationship with the Lord of all.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Joh 15:15..Henceforth I call you (NOT) SERVANTS; because the servant knows not what his Lord does: but i have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father i have made known unto you. think about this , relationship, relationship, relationship, is all that really matters. Jesus is my brother the King who (OUR) (His and Mine) Father, has placed Him over, me and all brothers and sisters in the family of the FATHER.

love and peace………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    He calls us friends.
    We do not presume on that friendship to make ourselves equal.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Whats to presume, either we are or were are not. Why shouldn't i “presume”, Jesus meant what he said. You mean you don't presume Jesus meant what he said. Nick you just want to argue for argument sake. Let stop this foolishness. Please.

love to you and yours Nick…………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Lord means Lord

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..I know that , but why can't we still Love him as our brother, is their evil in that. Listen i know full well what Jesus position in our family is, and i am glad He is in charge and not me. I look up to him just like a little brother does his big brother. I am not fearful of Him or the FATHER. I love them both, and fully persuaded what they both say is right.

love and peace to you and yours……………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

So GB,
    By living in submission to Jesus and his teachings you please God?
    Great so we should hear less of philosophy, human wisdom and science

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..your pride and arrogance proceeds you. So i know we will not hear less of you human wisdom and philosophies and misunderstandings of Scriptures that for sure.

peace and love……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    You always divert when truth gets close to your intellect.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….. Yes.divert (YOUR) truth , which i see a pure HOG WASH. as well as many others also do, Why can't you remain on subject matter. I getting tired of arguing with you stupidity Nick.

peace…………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    So Jesus is Lord of all.
    If the ignorant heathen bend the knee to him how much more respectful should we be?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….wrong again, Jesus is not lord of (ALL) GOD the FATHER IS>LORD OF ALL> Go figure what this means ” the LORD said unto my Lord sit on my right side until (I) make your enemies you foot stool. who would you say is Lord of ALL there Nick. and Who would you say is making Jesus' enemies his foot stool, is it Jesus or the FATHER?. Answer that and you will know who is really LORD of ALL.

peace and love to you…………………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account