Kuntillet Ajrud

This topic contains 35 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 9 months ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi Princess,

The family of God are one in his Spirit with His Son and they love His words.

Fools and rebels grasp at mystical straws.

No future in mysticism.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,152

yeah, all this he said and he said and he said. never a she. )O(

i’d rather fight, then give my knee to a blood god you thinks you be.

remember the fool, the one who knew the court the best.  HE. HE. HE. jest.

000 three in one, better with none 000000000000000000000000000

)(bind your god to see)(

(sweet)(sweet)(poetry)

its been fun, have to run. Nicky.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,152

this is the skeptics place, baby 😉

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi princess,

The pharoah’s magicians turned sticks into snakes.

And that of Moses devoured them.

There is other power.

But my skepticism of it’s eternal value is unbounded.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,152

Nick, always telling stories. You got this covered 100%, go you. All figured out. No life to you kid, you gave yours to some spirit. ask it to come in and take you over, and it did. And this is what we end up with. telling stories of others gone by. again and again.

no seeing, hearing or learning. you couldn’t get close to origin, too may gods are in your way.  you have to die to live.

enjoy your time with your family. i write this why, due to the discussion once held about christmas, is it a pagan holy day. it’s not, winter solstice is on the 21th, so far away, but so close.

hope you harvest was good this year.  that is what winter solstice is about, celebrating a good and healthy life. family, friends and new friends & family.

back in the day. winter was a terrifying time. high death tolls. you may not see them in the spring. no worries though, I didn’t bring my evergreens inside, they are outside. nothing was nailed down either, the wind can take it away, won’t fuss.

how awesome do you think it was when my walk brought me to cut pine, holly and a tree branch that I couldn’t resist. nick it looks like a witches broom. go figure right.

mesha dog didn’t have a tree, so I placed branches there and wrapped it with silver beads. it’s been 2 years, miss her still.  the other, corner of the porch, the branch is like 6′ small needled and still has the baby pine cones on it. LOVE!

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333333; cursor: text; font-family: Georgia,’Times New Roman’,’Bitstream Charter’,Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>take care & have a wonderful winter celebration!</span>

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi princess,

Yes the family love is warm and encompassing

Blessing and assurances line the path with echoes of  the history of our brothers.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account