Kuntillet Ajrud

This topic contains 35 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
     kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Princess,

God has spoken to most nations but over time his message was corrupted. The Jews managed to keep it non-corrupted though confusing in some parts. Even then they had a hard time doing it.

Just as there is but one God there is but one way of salvation but even then God judges according to the heart and takes in account mitigating and aggravating circumstances.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

Kerwin,

Your good. Vague but good. So then you agree, if one calls Jesus their god, they then are worshipping a human, which in turn they serve them selves because we are human. Well the verse ye are gods makes a bit more sense now. Twisted sense but all the less, sense.

No need to sugar coat is Kerwin, Paul clearly teaches men to put women in their place and make sure they stay there. He was the origin of the ‘women haters club’.  Wouldn’t be surprised if he was rejected or had his heart broke by a women, or had mother issues that he carried with him. Which men that have had the same happen to them attach easily to the teaching. Perhaps that is why women are considered a ‘beautiful evil’.

Figurines of females around 30,000 bc some to be considered goddesses had serpents or snakes wrapped around them.  Then we have the story of Adam and Eve with the serpent in the garden…..strange how those thing work out sometimes. Then again one religion brings on another.

No one knows the whole matter of it. We take the information we have and process it, then decide. Some continue to search while others stop and find comfort. It is ones own.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

No Princess I think it was Moses with his scribes and priests who  may be the origin of your women haters club.Women were mere property according to them and Paul took their lead. Read your Jewish bible again!

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

Coming out of the ‘garden’ would be more sufficient AndrewD. First male and female were made. Then female was created from male. Really hard to take in when female’s are the ones that give birth in the human species. Then again, if you don’t succeed the first time, try again.

I haven’t read the bible in years AndrewD. I took what was given from the book and moved on. I couldn’t stay, I would not drink the blood nor eat the flesh & without that you do not belong among them.

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

Yes Princess the different creation stories of Genesis should plainly tell us something.

As should the different”Eucharistic” stories. Remember,eating the flesh and blood is just spiritual even if you just eat the carnal elements of bread and wine-or grape juice.And according to St Johns gospel the flesh and blood are just spiritual words without the symbolic element even.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

spirit words do not confuse or take a meaning that is not meant to be.

One can continue to debate over commas, the name, who is god, what verses and passages  mean. One thing still stands, to have Jesus as your lord, savior or god, you have to accept the blood, spiritual & literal. That is clearly stated and that I cannot do.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,727

Hi princess,

Yes most of the disciples could not swallow that dea either and left.

If they had only known it was the Spirit speaking through the man.

Man cannot live by bread alone but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

Hi Nick,

Yes, the spirit does speak  through man. However, not just for a moment in time. As the eons pass, someone is sent to remind us. Not just one. The god you speak most assured has a mouth, placing human attributes to gods is a common thing to do. The one I am seeking has no being form.

Those that are sought are to be in spirit and truth.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,727

Hi princess,

Paul’s words are from the Holy Spirit.

Take care.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 870
    • Total replies 17,521

One day as we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl with a spirit of clairvoyance, who earned a large income for her masters by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are proclaiming to you the way of salvation.” She continued this for many days. Eventually Paul grew so aggravated that he turned and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” And the spirit left her at that very moment.…

Even demons can utter truth. It is the reason, motive, and manner that a man speaks truth that counts.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

holy

hallow is easy, hallows eve, halloween. two searches on sanctified, no real results.

2outof3 to support that yes he was.

why you fuss over a god is beyond me, such a waste of precious time.

three words Nick; do no harm

easy, to the point.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

and you believe that story…..T

oh, it’s from a book, but I showed you another book……hum…..logic waiting, waiting, nope…hold on I need to refresh.

the old ones on the board I have thought would change, grown. here we are years later where is it

you know T8 the three choices you give when you ask someone about God’s existence          here is your three, sound light vibration.

throwing it away because there is no controlling it. mankind at its finest.

rhythm is rhythm no matter where you go. space. time. physics. numbers. languages. continuum.

it breaks my heart to see gentlemen regress.  intelligent ones too.

so the story you bring T8 about the woman, why would Paul be tired of the truth, the same truth he was proclaiming. truth when spoken would not bother the ears, would soothe the soul. three days they added was it. that nagging wife on the rooftop huh? LOLx2, okay 3.

don’t know the story was Paul in danger, did he not want some to know he was there. she paves the way pronouncing him like a king oh, ego. easy there boy, don’t put yourself in front of Christ. bad for business. oh but wait, here we are Pauline Christians everywhere.

he should have said, not yet…shh, soon. )0(

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,727

Hi princess,

Fools have drawn foolish pictures and inscribed foolish things in every age.

It is the nature of folly to do so.

We have a firmer foundation.

princess 
    Participant
    • Topics started 25
    • Total replies 1,139

we, as you speak for 999′ legion ‘999

are you talking for someone else, or a multitude of people, idk Nick

riddle me this if you can, I am not the foolish man[}                                                                           `oh no]not me[}                                                                                                                                           my words are like sand&sea ~~~

%!^!*% bells&symbols for back round music %!^!*%.

)(perfect storytelling)(

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account