Kuntillet Ajrud

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    princess
    Participant

spirit words do not confuse or take a meaning that is not meant to be.

One can continue to debate over commas, the name, who is god, what verses and passages  mean. One thing still stands, to have Jesus as your lord, savior or god, you have to accept the blood, spiritual & literal. That is clearly stated and that I cannot do.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi princess,

Yes most of the disciples could not swallow that dea either and left.

If they had only known it was the Spirit speaking through the man.

Man cannot live by bread alone but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.

princess
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Yes, the spirit does speak  through man. However, not just for a moment in time. As the eons pass, someone is sent to remind us. Not just one. The god you speak most assured has a mouth, placing human attributes to gods is a common thing to do. The one I am seeking has no being form.

Those that are sought are to be in spirit and truth.

princess
    Participant
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi princess,

Paul’s words are from the Holy Spirit.

Take care.

Proclaimer
    Participant

One day as we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl with a spirit of clairvoyance, who earned a large income for her masters by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are proclaiming to you the way of salvation.” She continued this for many days. Eventually Paul grew so aggravated that he turned and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” And the spirit left her at that very moment.…

Even demons can utter truth. It is the reason, motive, and manner that a man speaks truth that counts.

princess
    Participant

holy

hallow is easy, hallows eve, halloween. two searches on sanctified, no real results.

2outof3 to support that yes he was.

why you fuss over a god is beyond me, such a waste of precious time.

three words Nick; do no harm

easy, to the point.

princess
    Participant

and you believe that story…..T

oh, it’s from a book, but I showed you another book……hum…..logic waiting, waiting, nope…hold on I need to refresh.

the old ones on the board I have thought would change, grown. here we are years later where is it

you know T8 the three choices you give when you ask someone about God’s existence          here is your three, sound light vibration.

throwing it away because there is no controlling it. mankind at its finest.

rhythm is rhythm no matter where you go. space. time. physics. numbers. languages. continuum.

it breaks my heart to see gentlemen regress.  intelligent ones too.

so the story you bring T8 about the woman, why would Paul be tired of the truth, the same truth he was proclaiming. truth when spoken would not bother the ears, would soothe the soul. three days they added was it. that nagging wife on the rooftop huh? LOLx2, okay 3.

don’t know the story was Paul in danger, did he not want some to know he was there. she paves the way pronouncing him like a king oh, ego. easy there boy, don’t put yourself in front of Christ. bad for business. oh but wait, here we are Pauline Christians everywhere.

he should have said, not yet…shh, soon. )0(

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi princess,

Fools have drawn foolish pictures and inscribed foolish things in every age.

It is the nature of folly to do so.

We have a firmer foundation.

princess
    Participant

we, as you speak for 999′ legion ‘999

are you talking for someone else, or a multitude of people, idk Nick

riddle me this if you can, I am not the foolish man[}                                                                           `oh no]not me[}                                                                                                                                           my words are like sand&sea ~~~

%!^!*% bells&symbols for back round music %!^!*%.

)(perfect storytelling)(

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Princess,

The family of God are one in his Spirit with His Son and they love His words.

Fools and rebels grasp at mystical straws.

No future in mysticism.

princess
    Participant

yeah, all this he said and he said and he said. never a she. )O(

i’d rather fight, then give my knee to a blood god you thinks you be.

remember the fool, the one who knew the court the best.  HE. HE. HE. jest.

000 three in one, better with none 000000000000000000000000000

)(bind your god to see)(

(sweet)(sweet)(poetry)

its been fun, have to run. Nicky.

princess
    Participant

this is the skeptics place, baby 😉

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi princess,

The pharoah’s magicians turned sticks into snakes.

And that of Moses devoured them.

There is other power.

But my skepticism of it’s eternal value is unbounded.

princess
    Participant

Nick, always telling stories. You got this covered 100%, go you. All figured out. No life to you kid, you gave yours to some spirit. ask it to come in and take you over, and it did. And this is what we end up with. telling stories of others gone by. again and again.

no seeing, hearing or learning. you couldn’t get close to origin, too may gods are in your way.  you have to die to live.

enjoy your time with your family. i write this why, due to the discussion once held about christmas, is it a pagan holy day. it’s not, winter solstice is on the 21th, so far away, but so close.

hope you harvest was good this year.  that is what winter solstice is about, celebrating a good and healthy life. family, friends and new friends & family.

back in the day. winter was a terrifying time. high death tolls. you may not see them in the spring. no worries though, I didn’t bring my evergreens inside, they are outside. nothing was nailed down either, the wind can take it away, won’t fuss.

how awesome do you think it was when my walk brought me to cut pine, holly and a tree branch that I couldn’t resist. nick it looks like a witches broom. go figure right.

mesha dog didn’t have a tree, so I placed branches there and wrapped it with silver beads. it’s been 2 years, miss her still.  the other, corner of the porch, the branch is like 6′ small needled and still has the baby pine cones on it. LOVE!

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333333; cursor: text; font-family: Georgia,’Times New Roman’,’Bitstream Charter’,Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>take care & have a wonderful winter celebration!</span>

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi princess,

Yes the family love is warm and encompassing

Blessing and assurances line the path with echoes of  the history of our brothers.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account