John said, whosoever denies christ came in the flesh is antichrist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 287 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..THERE ARE “SEVEN” SPIRITS OF GOD. SO TELL US WHAT THOSE SEVEN “SPIRITS” ARE IF NOT SPECIFIC ATRIBUTES OF KINDS AND TYPES OF KNOWLEDGE WHICH ARE DESTINCT INTELLECTS.

peace and love to you and yours. …………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

What verses are you relying on for this statement?

The Spirit is one. 1 Cor 12 7-13

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..Rev 3:1, 4:5, 5:6. These say specifically there ARE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD. QUESTION IS when are you going to believe what it clearly say?

peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Of course angels are spirits.

Heb 1

You misconstrue.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hebrews 1:7GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

7 God said about the angels,

“He makes his messengers winds.
    He makes his servants flames of fire.”

According to this verse he makes his servants that are angels flames of fire and his messengers that are angels winds.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Heb 1.14

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

The seven spirits are the seven eyes that go throughout the world

Revelations

The seven eyes are mentioned in Zechariah 4.

Traditionally some believe they are seven archangels that Satan entered the throne room of God with.

I have no real idea what those eyes symbolize but some claim the number seven symbolizes perfection. There is certainly numeric symbolism involved.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

That is stronger support though it is open to interpretation because human words sometimes have multiple meanings.
    \
    I am convinced context eliminates the possibility it is speaking about what angel bodies are made of but as with other hard to understand passages it requires guidance of the Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

So if you proclaim that God has 7 spirits you are obliged to explain to us

1 Cor 12 4-13

and

Eph 4.4

which tell us the Spirit is one.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…..the word eyes used there is a “metaphor”, for the eyes of understanding, the enlightenmement of GODS MIND, THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD ARE DESTINCT “INTELLECTS”, that give GOD HIS UNDERSTAND, or enlightment and us to if we have them . Spirits are type and kinds of “intellects” that enlighten our minds and Gods mind, to there type and kinds. Rather of God , the devil or the world, or clean or unclean. Makes no difference spirit is spirit, the only difference is what “type and kind” the are and what effect they produce in a persons life. As Jesus said about them, remember when the unclean spirit left the man and then returned later with seven more worse then he was, and JESUS SAID, “the last STATE of that man was worse than the first.

As far as “he makes his angels spirits goes”, God created all spirits that exist, ANGELS ARE NOT SPIRIT BEINGS, as Nick would have us falsely believe, if they were spirits, the would not need to eat mana, which scripture says is their food , the same food the childern of Israel ate in the wilderness.

Nick wants us to believe we will be changed to spirits, and have no need of any body. He falsely believes Jesus resurected body was done away with as he assended to heaven, even though not one scripture says that. He does not believe the resurection of Jesus is the exact same resurection we will experience. He believes our bodies are useless. That is like saying a automobile is a useles peace of metal. He thinks like this, “my car cannot go into my garage on it’s own, so it is useless, it profits me nothing”. Of coures it can’t go into my garage by “ITSELF”, but i sure can drive it into my garage, so it can go into my garage just not by “ITSELF”. The same applies with the saying “flesh and blood cannot enter into the kingdom of God”,of course flesh andblood cannot enter into the kingdom of God by “ITSELF”. He FALSELY believes no flesh person will be in the kingdom of God, but scripture shows plainly many flesh and bone beings will be in the kingdom of God. Even the resurection of the “whole house” of ISRAEL as describled in EZEKIEL Proves this.

If a person has the spirit of God guiding his mind he can easely see the truth in these things. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..THE SEVEN DESTINCT SPIRITS ACT AS ONE, TO BRING ABOUT WILL OF GOD, AND HENCE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.. JUST AS THE MANY MEMBERS OF OUR BODIES MAKE UP ONE FLESH BODY, BUT EACH FLESH PART PLAYS A DESTINCT ROLL IN THE “ONE” BODY. SAME APPLIES WITH THE CHURCH, THERE ARE MANY MEMBERS BUT STILL ONE BODY OF BELIEVERS. Same with the seven spirits of God.

Why is it you seen unable to understand these things Nick?

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Not good enough.

The Spirit is one.

Try again.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

So what are the seven spirits of God?

Why seven?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

If you were right the seven spirits of God would be seen elsewhere in scripture.

Does the OT have any mention of them?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..THE OLD TESTEMENT DOES MENTION THE DIFFERENT SPIRITS. ISA 11:2

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Nice try but there are only six aspects of the Spirit there.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

And the Spirit of the Lord will rest on him

the spirit of wisdom and understanding

the spirit of counsel and strength

the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord

There is ONE Spirit

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..seven represents completion with God. May be that is the reason. Try to understand the seven lamps before the throne of God represent theses seven spirits giving GODS light to his whole creation, that is how “God enlightens every man comming into the world”. What do you think enlighten means if not an enlightement of the mind. In fact every thing in the creation of this world has some intellects from those spirits in them. IMO

Why do you even have a problem with this Nick, it is written in our scriptures, so just believe it.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO YOU THE EVEN THE HUMAN BODY IS MADE UP OF SEVERAL MEMBERS, so it is with the seven spirits of GOD THEY ARE ALL SPIRITS OF GOD SEVEN DESTINCT SPIRITS MAKING UP ONE, THEY ARE ALL SPIRIT, THEY WORK AS ONE, JUST AS OUR BODIES WORK AS ONE, BUT HAVE MANY PARTS. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend in the first place?

I really do not think you are arguing this because of what scripture says, but because you pride is blocking you from excepting the truth about this, or yousimply are unable to put the scriptures together, just as your belief that the word became actual flesh. Remember pride goes before a fall Nick.

peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

INTELLECT is not in scripture.

Just another of your ADDITIONS.

Get your foundation set up first.

A foolish man builds on sand.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 287 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account