JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

This topic contains 13,128 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi C,

What gives you the idea that your speculations are from on high?

carmel 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 2,029

Nick, and ALL

NO SPECULATIONS AT ALL!

CONSIDERING THAT up to now, IT HAS BEEN A MYSTERIOUS 10 YEAR PROCESS!

Luke 12:49 “I have come to set fire to the earth, and I only wish it were already burning.”

MAKE SURE NICK THAT YOU FORM PART OF THE ABOVE FIRE!

Five days ago,14-6-15 at 07.00 GMT.. I received a FLASH of enlightenment, regarding THE HOLY TRINITY,”THE WORD.”

Two Days ago 17-6-15, at 07.00. GMT, I received a flash of enlightenment again, regarding JESUS, AS “THE WORD” THE SPIRIT OF GOD, THE SON’S SPIRIT IN THE PROCESS OF CREATION.

Today,19-6-15 I received another flash of enlightenment at 07.00 regarding THE WATER and BLOOD WHICH CAME OUT OF THE HEART OF JESUS,”THE WORD”

and another at 08.00 GMT. Regarding both THE HEAVENLY TRIUNE “THE WORD” and the EARTHLY TRIUNE SPIRIT OF LUCIFER, also BY “THE WORD” HIDDEN IN THEM, IN THE REDEMPTION PROCESS OF THE WORLD, GENERAL MATTER,

SPECIFICALLY MADE AND CREATED FOR THE PURIFICATION OF SOULS AND FLESH OF HUMANS,TO HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BECOME CHILDREN OF GOD, IN THE TRUTH! NOT AS THE JEWS WERE! JEREMIAH 31:31:34

I received :

three of them subsequently IN THE SAME TIME, PLACE, AND SPOT:

AT THE HOLY MASS! and

one of them, the one ,REGARDING THE WATER AND BLOOD OF JESUS, THE CHURCH, CAME WHILE

PRAYING THE ROSARY!

A meditation prayer related to both Jesus and Mary,

THE WHOLE PROCESS by/in “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN US, AND WITH US IN THE ENTIRE CREATION.

WHICH WHEN ONE REFLECTS UPON, IT IS JUSTIFIED BECAUSE

THE BLOOD OF JESUS, REPRESENTS JESUS’S OVER AND DONE WITH REDEMPTION OF THE FLESH, IN HIS PASSION AND DEATH , THE IMMACULATE FLESH BODY OF THE CHURCH,THE BRIDEGROOM TO BE!

AND THE WATER OF JESUS REPRESENTS MARY’S SALVATION OF ALL SOULS, IN HER CURRENT DOLORES PASSION! THE SOUL OF THE CHURCH! THE BRIDE TO BE!

THE FACT THAT HER SOUL, IN ACTUAL FACT IS “THE WORD”, JESUS! ALL BY HIM……

confirmed in:

Luke 2:35And thy own soul a sword shall pierce,that, out of many hearts, thoughts may be revealed.

FOR NOW I TELL YOU ONLY AS MUCH, SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM SUBJECT TO OUR HOLY MOTHER,THE MOST BLESSED VIRGIN MARY,

THE CURRENT FRUIT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT’S WORK, WHICH THE GOSPEL CLEARLY DECLARES IN LUKE 2:35 ABOVE!

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

carmel 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 2,029

Nick, and ALL,

Now regarding THE ABOVE question if these ENLIGHTENMENTS are coming from on high, I would like to confirm that throughout all these ten years on heavennet, I always felt that I WAS GENERALLY GUIDED, AND ENRICHED BY mystical knowledge, but OBVIOUS SINCE I AM IN THIS CORRUPTED FLESH AND BLOOD BODY also intermixed with the devil’s meddling, which kept me sceptical for quite a while. From about three or four years ago I eliminated all doubts due to the fact that my entire life gradually throughout these ten years, became practically subject to OUR MOST BLESSED VIRGIN MARY.

At first, although I believed that they were related to my contemplative kind of way I live, still considered that to talk about them, they would be accepted as mere coincidences. But the way things are happening now it is evidently clear that there is a hidden, and A HEAVENLY mysterious process UNDERWAY.

In relation to my general experiences, I could speculate that it is related to the merging of JESUS/MARY’S church.

Other people from the least to the most various kinds of relations with me, are somehow connected in these mysterious experiences, this applies also to all those on heavennet, both to those who answer the related posts, and also those who just READ THEM! One particular case worth mentioning is my encounter with MIKE,

I SEND MY LOVE BROTHER IN JESUS, believing that you still NOW AND THEN, read a post I post, and somehow we would eventually encounter each other again TO ??????????

In this moment in time I am not in the position to say more, subject to from on high!

I Conclude with these verses in:

2 Corinthians 1,Would to God ( ALMIGHTY)you could bear with some little of my folly: but do bear with me. 2 For I am jealous of you with the jealousy of

GOD .(THE FATHER, IN THE PROCESS OF THE WORD,JESUS CHRIST, ISAIAH 9:6) For I have espoused you to one

HUSBAND (THE SON of man, “THE WORD” Jesus, THE FLESH BODY) that I may present you as a chaste virgin to

CHRIST. (THE HOLY SPIRIT, the son of God, THE WORD MADE FLESH, THE LORD)

THE HOLY TRINITY IN “THE WORD”MADE FLESH GLORIFIED IN JESUS CHRIST !

THE HOLY TRINITY BECAME QUATRAIN OF GOD!

WHICH MEANS THAT HUMANS ARE ONE WITH GOD AND FATHER IN JESUS CHRIST, SEATED ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE MOST HIGH

JEREMIAH 31: 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying: Know the Lord: for all shall know me from the least of them even to the greatest, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

3But I fear lest, as the serpent seduced Eve by his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted, and fall from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4For if he that cometh preacheth another Christ, whom we have not preached; or if you receive another Spirit, whom you have not received; or another gospel which you have not received; you might well bear with him. 5For I suppose that I have done nothing less than the great apostles. 6For although I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but in all things we have been made manifest to you.

7 Or did I commit a fault, humbling myself, that you might be exalted? Because I preached unto you the gospel of God freely? 8 I have taken from other churches, receiving wages of them for your ministry. 9And, when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was wanting to me, the brethren supplied who came from Macedonia; and in all things I have kept myself from being burthensome to you, and so I will keep myself.

10The truth of Christ is in me, that this glorying shall not be broken off in me in the regions of Achaia. 11Wherefore? Because I love you not? God knoweth it.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi C,

Yes the mariology deception has it’s advocates.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi,

The Word is the Spirit of anointing.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi,

By the time of 1jn1 Jesus had become the Word.

Jesus Christ.

The carpenter of Nazareth had been anointed from on high.

carmel 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 2,029

Nick, and All
    Part one: The truth of who is “THE WORD”

Proverbs15:14
    The heart of HIM that has understanding seeks KNOWLEDGE: but the MOUTH of fools feeds on FOOLISHNESS.

Ezekiel 2:4 The people to whom I am sending you are obstinate and stubborn. Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says.’
    5And whether they listen or fail to listen—for they are a rebellious people—they will know that
    a prophet has been among them.

Now:

I didn’t bale out, neither ignored your DECEPTION post above, I seek first God’s Kingdom. So as I already made it known through previous posts, the Holy Spirit kept me within His grip and only able to simply, patiently, and humbly pray and wait to be guided by Him, what I should right, in relation to your phrase hereunder:
    Mariology DECEPTION……………..???????????????

After all He is her spouse and one source with her.

On Thursday morning, 2-7-15 at 07.00 CET. While at mass a flash of enlightenment came to me!
    Since then, the way things have developed, without a doubt as I said: It has been the Holy Spirit’s work through that SPECK, which is INTRINSICALLY ENGRAFTED, in our spirit as one spirit substance both in our heart IN MARY, and in our mind, IN JESUS, officially since redemption, and unofficially frm the beginning of the world as THE SPIRIT OF THE SON.
    THE ONLY INTERMEDIARY ANDROGYNOUS SPIRIT, WHO LEFT THE FATHER THROUGH GOD’S OWN WORD:

LET THERE BE LIGHT!
    “THE WORD”, male and female, wisdom, Jesus’ flesh body THE FLESH ASPECT OF “THE WORD”, The Son of man, the second Adam, and many more other titles, which embrace God’s attributes!

Six months passed since the above mentioned light came to me related to MARY, or more appropriate TO THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, “THE WORD” related to MARY’S SOUL, THE SPIRIT ASPECT OF “THE WORD”

Six months crammed with heavenly SPARKS OF REVELATIONS related to God’s mysteries which although hidden from humanity at large, most of it not only already revealed in the past, but also are depicted in scriptures only for those few whom this androgynous, MALE and FEMALE, SPIRIT OF THE SON,“THE WORD” JESUS/MARY ENGRAFTED in us from the VERY beginning would be more then pleased to reveal all.

I could feel the spirit of God pouring onto me, especially in this particular moment, so I dedicated all the time in relation to the light received related to Mary/Jesus. Nevertheless, perplexed whether I was in the right spirit or not, obvious within a conflict and entrapped in this corrupted mortal flesh and blood body. But still meticulously, long posts organized and well crammed with heavenly wisdom and mysteries, of which manner you are familiar with, were produced convinced through God’s will which worked in me. However not that confident to post, but in the same time fully anxious to post the first one. For the simple reason, that astonished, I kept on receiving light every time I verified to contents of the first post prior to posting, to the extent that all the subsequent posts were generally and significantly affected. It was/is a never ending story. Compressed in this enlightenment state, my soul wanted to pour onto others what was poured onto me. I was in fire both inside and out, many times my wife asked me: ARE YOU HAVING A FIGHT, YOUR FACE IS AS RED AS FIRE. The devil for sure, who’s endeavour is to hide the truth, did his part, and he kept on deviating me in all manners: nonsense, absurd, stupidity, illusions and so on:

Isaiah10: THEY WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU, saying. “Now you are as dead as we are. Now you are just like us.”11 Your pride has been sent down to Sheol. …..

Which in truth unless one is in the Spirit of the Son, “THE WORD” THAT’S HOW IT WOULD LOOK. So I prayed God specifically what am I to do and left it to His will, but encouraged by what Paul declared in:
    1 Corinthians 1:21 ………..IT PLEASED GOD, BY THE FOOLISHNESS OF OUR PREACHING, TO SAVE THEM THAT BELIEVE.
    1:27 But the FOOLISH things of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the wise; and the WEAK things of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the strong. 28And the BASE things of the world, and the things that are CONTEMPTIBLE , hath God chosen, and things that ARE NOT, that he might bring to nought things that are: 29That NO FLESH should glory in his sight.

( NEITHER MAN NOR WOMAN)

So humbly although nervous, after all I am only a mortal sinful being, I patiently, and waited and rested for a concrete sign from Him. The GLORY is His not mine.

Then while at holy mass on Sunday 17-1.16 of which the gospel was dedicated to Mary’s impact on the wedding in Cana, and which in the liturgy of the word related to it, were also included both Isaiah 62:1:5 and psalm 96: 3, of which in that instant, only the psalm hit me and ignited in me the spirit to post through its wording:

Psalm 96:3 DECLARE HIS GLORY AMONG THE GENTILES: HIS WONDERS AMONG ALL PEOPLE.

WOW! That’s it I said!

Obvious today is more then possible to be achieved with The World Wide Web.

As part of the introduction I decided to explain all, which is in a way the above! But back to the old story again, more light came in while verifying the content. This time related to Isaiah 62:1:5. which as I said, it didn’t occur to me that this particular scripture is related also to MARY/Jesus, THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, MALE AND FEMALE, THE ACTUAL MATTER I WAS WRITING ABOUT ALL THIS TIME. So ABSORBED by this light, I read, meditated and received wisdom, and mysteries related to this wedding, of which it is not possible to share just now but some vital particulars are as follows:

MARY through her intervention and anticipation to Jesus’ mission manifested in herself:
    THE FULCRUM OF MERCY. As much as Eve was the fulcrum of condemnation.
    The lack of wine is a reference to the lack of:
    THE LIFE GIVING SPIRIT, who is THE HOLY SPIRIT, HER SPOUSE, by whom first in her mother’s womb she became
    THE SPIRIT ASPECT OF “THE WORD” then in her womb, produced Jesus, who is
    THE FLESH ASPECT OF “THE WORD, her actual genuine and unique FRUIT.
    The dirty water in the cisterns is a reference to all contaminated SOULS,
    The clean water which replaced the dirty water is a reference to CLEAN SOULS.
    The transformation of the clean water into wine is a reference to the transformation, and unification of ALL THE ENTIRE
    SOULS INTO SPIRITS, in the figure of JESUS. ALL BY HIM…….
    The COMMUNION between Jesus and Mary, manifested in the EXECUTION of the miracle which confirmed in relation to their specific role, both are THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, “THE WORD”, since all by Him, who left the Father by His own word “LET THERE BE LIGHT,” who created all INCLUDING HIS OWN MOTHER MARY, and accomplished all for the PLEASURE of Father, BOTH AS JESUS’ FLESH BODY, and MARY’S SOUL respectively, depicted in Jesus’ words:
    John 2:4….. Woman, what is that TO ME AND TO YOU?……………
    The MARIOLOGY IMPACT in the church erected by Jesus Himself with His own words :
    MY HOUR IS NOT YET COME, which affirmed the vital presence of

MARY to be THERE, whom she instigated Jesus’ work of redemption, BY HER OWN GENUINE INITIATIVE, as much as it was vital for Eve to be THERE, whom she instigated Adam’s work of condemnation by her own genuine initiative.

Completely dissolved in this light, I IGNORED POSTING. I couldn’t stop and almost another post was produced. Then during that week, I was reminded to post with psalm.
    57:11. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth.

So I removed all in its detail, and applied it briefly as shown above. So a week passed and still lacked the spirit to post! The following Monday 25-1-16, while at mass, which was dedicated to St. Paul’s conversion, WHICH TO ME SIGNIFIES TERRIFICALLY in relation to all this, the whole liturgy, and the gospel itself hereunder, accelerated my spirit to post:

Acts 22: 14 Then he said: ‘The God of our ancestors has chosen YOU to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to HEAR WORDS from his mouth. 15 YOU will be his witness to all people of what you have seen and heard.
    16 AND NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.’

Psalm 117:1: O PRAISE the Lord, all ye nations: PRAISE him, all ye people.
    2 For HIS MERCY ( the Spirit of the Son in Mary’s soul) is confirmed upon us:
    and THE TRUTH ( the Spirit of the Son in Jesus’ flesh) of the Lord remaineth for ever

Mark 16: 14 ………….because they did not believe them who had seen him after he was risen again. 15And he said to them: Go ye into the whole world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Now to set you into track; through subsequent posts, it would be revealed that the Spirit of the Son, “THE WORD”, is a TWO entity Spirit, in JESUS and MARY, as much as it is a TWO spirit entity, ONE in Mary’s soul, THE MALE ASPECT OF “THE WORD”, and ONE in Jesus’ flesh and blood body, THE FEMALE ASPECT OF “THE WORD”. By which Jesus, the SON OF MAN, owned His IMMACULATE flesh and blood body, and in the same time loaded with all past, present, and future sins, from His conception in Mary’s womb by the Holy Ghost. But

FIRST AND FOREMOST in Mary’s CONCEPTION, He functioned TEMPORARY BOTH in HER SOUL, by which, as the only mediator spirit, she remained immaculate, and the abode of the Holy Ghost, by which she became the source for the Holy Ghost, as MARY’S SPIRIT!
    So Mary received Jesus, the Spirit of the Son, “THE WORD”, ON HER CONCEPTION, and Jesus received His flesh and blood body from Mary. ON HIS CONCEPTION.
    Confirmed by Paul 1Corinthians 11:11 But yet neither is the man without the woman, nor the woman without the man, in the Lord.
    Also depicted in Isaiah 62:1:5 which as I said above, it happened to be also part of the same liturgy of the said holy mass, and hereunder on which to ponder is only:
    Isaiah 62:5
    For the young man shall dwell with the virgin, and thy children shall dwell in thee. And the bridegroom shall rejoice over the bride, and thy
    GOD SHALL REJOICE OVER YOU.

To eliminate any doubt regarding the above Mary confirmed all of it in
    Luke 1: 46 And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord.47And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.48Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

I know that IN CASES I would be repeating, and using block capitals but I’m afraid it simply cannot be helped due to the importance that I have to make things clear, and assert myself that the message not only sent, but well understood as it should be!
    SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME IN THIS REGARD!

So Whoever loves in the TRUTH, and interested in God, and His only begotten most loving Son, must read them, BE HUMBLE, PRAY, and DEEPLY REFLECT, to allow the Holy Spirit, to blow like a wind into his heart/soul, related to Mary, and into his mind/soul, related to Jesus, where there is A SPECK OF “THE WORD”, THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, male and female, both our FATHER and our MOTHER, both THE BRIDEGROOM and THE BRIDE, BOTH GOD and THE CHURCH, so He, THE HOLY SPIRIT, could PLANT accordingly His wisdom, related to

THE SPIRIT OF THE SON:

“THE WORD”

JESUS/MARY,

GOD’S OWN ANDROGYNOUS SPIRIT, from the beginning of the world, in this current SALVATION process through MERCY IN:
    MARY’S SOUL, THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT OF “THE WORD”, and equivalently also JESUS ! Since THE PHYSICAL ASPECT OF “THE WORD” Jesus’ flesh is in God’s glory,

SO, DO NOT BE PASSIVE, whatever your belief is, since they all are
    OLD and NEW revelations related to:

WHO IS “THE WORD” the title of this UP TO NOW!!!!!

DEAD THREAD.

Matthew 13:52 He said unto them:
    Therefore EVERY SCRIBE INSTRUCTED in the kingdom of heaven, is like to a man that is a householder, who bringeth forth out of his treasure
    NEW THINGS AND OLD!!!!

HUMBLY and MISERABLY!!!
    I AM A HOUSEHOLDER, I AM ONLY A SCRIBE INSTRUCTED IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN!

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said: I confess to thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them to the little ones.

I AM A LITTLE ONE!

This Sunday 7-2-16 at 9.00 CET. time while reading THE LITURGY of the mass I read

Isaiah 6:5 And I said: Woe is me, because I have HELD MY PEACE; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people that hath unclean lips, and I have seen with my eyes the King the Lord of hosts.
    6And one of the seraphims flew to me, and in his hand was a live coal, which he had taken with the tongs off the altar.
    7And he touched my mouth, and said: Behold this hath touched thy lips, and thy iniquities shall be taken away, and thy sin shall be cleansed.
    8And I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: Whom shall I send? and who shall go for us? And I said: Lo, here am I, SEND ME.

I am positively sure now that I MUST START POSTING GOD’S MESSAGE!

SO NICK, PLEASE FROM NOW ON:

For God the Father’s sake HAVE A CONSCIOUS MIND before calling it a
    MARIOLOGY DECEPTION, since in the same breath you would be referring to

JESUS!

“THE WORD” THE FULL POWER OF GOD IN THE UNFATHOMABLE AND MOST STAGGERING VERSATILE ATTRIBUTES OF THE TRIUNE

SPIRIT OF THE SON!

Who left the Father slain like a lamb in the beginning of the world! Rev.13:8. Genesis 2:24:25

The theme of the next post!

Peace and love in Jesus/Mary
    Charles

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi C,

Should you be posting messages on behalf of God if you do not have the Spirit?

carmel 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 2,029

Should you be posting messages on behalf of God if you do not have the Spirit?

Luke 12 :12  For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the SAME HOUR what you must say.

Luke17 :10:………….We are unprofitable servants; we have done that which we ought to do.

Nick, and All : “THE WORD”

Part two: The truth of who is “THE WORD”
    Or more accurate : God’s fundamental nature:

“LOVE” in THE SPIRIT OF THE SON!

“THE WORD” AN EMANATED SPIRIT FROM GOD THE FATHER!

Genesis 1:2 …………….. and the spirit of God moved over the waters.
    Matthew 14:25 And in the fourth watch of the night, HE came to them walking upon the sea.

So guided by heavenly light, The aim of these following long posts, is to discern more truth regarding this SPIRIT, which is hardly distinguished in scriptures, IN FACT IT IS HIDDEN, and to reveal more hidden truth of this most powerful and versatile spirit of God:

THE SPIRIT OF THE SON. The Son of man! John 6:27
    The actual flesh and blood body of:
    JESUS! “THE WORD” made flesh.

NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT it is emphatically DECLARED in :

Acts 2:36 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know most CERTAINLY, that God hath made both LORD and CHRIST,
    THIS SAME JESUS, whom you have crucified.

A CLEAR REFERENCE TO THE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY!

ALSO again in:

Philipians 2:10 That in the name of JESUS every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth: 11And that every tongue should confess that the
    LORD JESUS CHRIST is in the glory of GOD THE FATHER.

Equivalent to: THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. respectively.

All in “THE WORD” THE GODHEAD IN FULL GLORY IN A SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY.
    The Holy Trinity in full power all in

THE SPIRIT OF THE SON

The only MEDIATOR spirit between God and the entire creation.The ONLY abode of God. The HOUSE of the Father.
    Androgynous and in the same time MALE and FEMALE in

JESUS and MARY. The fact that they are both within humans, ONE in the MIND and ONE in the HEART respectively. In relation to “THE WORD” depicted in the phrase:

They are not two anymore, BUT TWO IN ONE FLESH of humans:
    THE MAN in God’s own TERMS!

The Soul: in the WATER of the brain. Through JESUS/Mary the male
    The Soul: in the BLOOD of the heart. Through MARY/Jesus the female

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus Christ:

Both of them incessantly BATTLING within us, in THE SPIRIT OF THE SON: against Satan’s entities of male, BLOOD, and female, FLESH.To transform and UNITE our soul with the SPIRIT, AND BECOME HUSBANDS. depicted in:

Luke 12: 51 Think ye, that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, no; but DIVISION. 52For there shall be from henceforth five in one house divided: three against two, and two against three………………………………

Not possible at THIS MOMENT IN TIME to clarify the above but THE HOUSE in this scripture is
    A REFERENCE TO THE DEAD FLESH AND BLOOD BODY OF HUMANS DOMINATED BY THE FIVE SATANIC PHYSICAL SENSES! BUT THROUGH JESUS’ DEATH, THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, “THE WORD” BY HIS NEW FLESH AND BLOOD, IN JESUS AND MARY HAS INITIATED THE DIVISION THROUGH ITS FIVE SPIRITUAL SENSES, WHICH WERE DEAD,TO TOPPLE SATANA’S OLD MAN SPIRIT AND ESTABLISH THE NEW MAN SPIRIT.

ALL IN/BY “THE WORD”
    FOR THE SAKE OF GOD’S MYSTERIES, REVEALED IN THIS TIME OF ENLIGHTEMENT TO MANY!

Now I only read this SPIRIT as such hereunder!

Galatians 4:6 And because you are sons, God HATH SENT the
    SPIRIT OF HIS SON
    into your HEART , CRYING: Abba, Father.

Also mentioned as “THE ENGRAFTED WORD” in

James 1:21 Wherefore casting away all uncleanness, and abundance of naughtiness, with meekness RECEIVE THE ENGRAFTED WORD, which is able to SAVE your SOULS.

It is also mentioned in scriptures simply as THE SPIRIT, and THE SON OF MAN,

Romans 8: 11 And if the SPIRIT of him( OF THE SON “THE WORD”) that raised up Jesus ( FLESH BODY) from the dead, DWELL IN YOU; he ( THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, “THE WORD”) that raised up Jesus Christ from the dead, shall QUICKEN also your MORTAL bodies, because of his SPIRIT( THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, “THE WORD” MALE AND FEMALE in JESUS/MARY mind and heart) that dwelleth in you.

EVEN WHILE STILL LIVING ON EARTH! Like Enoch and Elijah did.

THE FACT THAT JESUS RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD IN A FLESH BODY ONLY WITHOUT HIS SOUL, AND PROVED THAT HIS BODY HAS LIFE IN ITSELF, WHILE HIS SOUL, THE HOLY GHOST WAS STILL IN HELL IN JESUS’ FLESH BODY PREACHING THE GOSPEL! Moses’ bush in fire and not consumed!

THE FACT THAT’S ALL BY HIM…..God made use of ONLY ONE SPIRIT to achieve his kingdom, the fact that it is the kingdom of His Son, with THE SPIRIT OF THE SON empowered as “THE WORD” JESUS, THE ONLY MEDIATOR SPIRIT BETWEEN GOD AND THE ENTIRE CREATION.

AND IN:

Luke 21:36 Watch ye, therefore, praying at all times, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that are to come, and to stand before THE SON OF MAN. OUR MODEL!

The SPIRIT OF THE SON, Both male and female!
    The fact that a speck of this MEDIATOR spirit is attached both in our heart, related to

MARY, THE FEMALE ASPECT OF “THE WORD” and in our mind related to
    JESUS THE MALE ASPECT OF “ THE WORD”

Now to KEEP YOU IN MIND as it is mentioned in the first post,The Spirit of the Son,  “THE WORD” is a TWO entity Spirit, in JESUS and MARY, as much as it is a TWO spirit entity, ONE in Mary’s soul, and ONE in Jesus’ flesh body.

Now all the above scriptures are references to:
    THE POURING OUT OF GOD’S SPIRIT, mentioned in Joel 2:28.

But let’s leave the above scriptures for a while and by reading, and reflecting Jesus’ own words in John 14 FROM NOW ON accordingly, I ASSURE you that it would be sufficient to discern all, regarding Jesus’own Spirit, THE SPIRIT OF THE SON who was in the bosom of the Father,and left the Father empowered as “THE WORD” from the very first ever beginning, which became FLESH, JESUS’ BODY, and manifested the full power of THE DEITY on earth, BOTH when He was born as SON OF MAN, and SON OF GOD in flesh, proclaimed God’s word, manifested God’s power, offered Himself as a sacrifice, poured His blood on earth, died on the cross, redeemed all, and also after He resurrected, glorified and integrated as ONE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT with the Holy Ghost, HIS SOUL, and walked on earth for forty days as GODMAN before He went to the Father as

GOD IN SPIRITUAL FLESH! GOD OF ALL FLESH!

THE HOLY TRINITY AS A UNIQUE DIVINE SUBSTANCE; Satan’s ambition to be like the most high.

Both MALE and FEMALE
    Both HEAVEN and EARTH, IN HIS PRESENCE,

GOD’S KINGDOM

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST.

Now to:John 14

But all that in the following posts as the case may be.

Peace and love in Jesus/Mary

Charles

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Admin.
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi C,

Your teachings are your own.

They do not align with what God has taught.

Richard of Decatur 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 25

John chapter 1: 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
    14And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
    Based on Scripture not opinions and foolish ramblings of men.
    1. The Word was in the beginning with God.
    2. The Word was God.
    3. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us (that Word was the one we now call Jesus Christ.)
    4. Since all things were made or created by or through Him, how could He have been created? Did He create himself??? (answer that one Mikeboll64???)

I have quoted the Word of God. Keep on arguing against the truth of God and one of these days you will stand before Him and He will ask you why you wrote those awful things you did about Jesus Christ not being God.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi Richard,

Yes he claimed to be the Son of God.

I accept that teaching?

God was in him reconciling the world to Himself.

God was not in God.

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Richard,

You simply quote without the letter of Scripture.

The logos is the logos. The connection between Philo’s and John’s teaching is well know and Philo of Alexandria did not teach that the logos was the Christ. He did and does teach the logos has the qualities of God as some of those who teach Jesus is God but unlike them those qualities did not include being God.

Philo lived during the life of Jesus and those who contradict him came after him teaching a teaching that was not taught among the Jews. Jesus did not create a new religion but instead set into being a new covenant.

John’s use of the term logos reveal is audience was similar to that of Philo and/or those that had already heard the laters words. It was certainly not those that had been steeped in the belief that the Christ was God.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi KW,

Philo has no spiritual fruit.

Just another philosopher.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi Richard,

The Word was God, not is God.

I proceeded forth and came from God.

Listen to the Spirit in Jesus Christ

Viewing 15 posts - 13,111 through 13,125 (of 13,129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account