Jesus merely a man, God, a god, an Angel, Son of God, what does the bible teach?

This topic contains 320 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  t8 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

kw

People make subconscious decisions that they are not aware of. It cushions them from things they find hard to deal with so they can consciously function while subconscious trying to resolve the issue. Some will be unable to resolve it. In other cases just is not important to them.

are you stating that the conscious and the subconscious are two different persons ?

I believe that you can pick and believe anything you want to believe and that your inside gut tells you that you are wrong but you kill this voice by doing the wrong things any way

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Terrarica,

A human is one person with the ability to deceive themselves. A human thinks on different levels, some of which he or she is not aware of.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

kw

no ,i believe we are aware of it ,we just kill it and don’t want to see /ear/nor known that it his there for some reason known to us

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Terrarica,

My knowledge is limited.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

Kw

I know

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 863
    • Total replies 17,410

@sonofgod

Some people like to link Jesus as a man, the son of God to being a “mere man”

However, man was not designed to be mere, he was designed to have dominion over the earth.

But mere man compared to God right?

Viewing 6 posts - 316 through 321 (of 321 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account