Jesus is flesh and bone.

This topic contains 998 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  GeneBalthrop 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Wakeup,

Are you that unaware of Wisdom and where she speaks.  Do you not realize that God speaks even out of the mouths of fools and unbelievers.  Did the high priest believe when he prophesied about Jesus giving his life for his people?  Did not men write Scripture and yet God speak though those men.  

God speaks though who he chooses and not who you choose.  If you are guided by the Spirit then you will read man's words in Scripture or out and the Spirit will teach you.  If you are not guided by the spirit then you will not hear God's word no matter where you listen for they will be hidden from you.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 29 2013,06:28)
    Wakeup,

Are you that unaware of Wisdom and where she speaks.  Do you not realize that God speaks even out of the mouths of fools and unbelievers.  Did the high priest believe when he prophesied about Jesus giving his life for his people?  Did not men write Scripture and yet God speak though those men.  

God speaks though who he chooses and not who you choose.  If you are guided by the Spirit then you will read man's words in Scripture or out and the Spirit will teach you.  If you are not guided by the spirit then you will not hear God's word no matter where you listen for they will be hidden from you.

Kerwin.

That's what you should be doing.
    Let the Holy Spirit teach you,by prayer and supplications.
    And not let your dictionary be your guide.

wakeup.

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Wakeup,

You act as if your ears are clogged and you eyes are blindfolded as you do not want to understand what God teaches you. God uses who and what he uses and your refusal to listen is on you. If you choose to be so arrogant as to not use a dictionary to discover the meaning of a word you do not understand or to test the spirit of what you hear or believe then that will be counted against you.

Is it that you do not trust the Spirit to lead you true?

There is no better instruction than seek to be righteous as God is righteous. In the gospel is that righteousness you are to seek.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 29 2013,06:51)
    Wakeup,

You act as if your ears are clogged and you eyes are blindfolded as you do not want to understand what God teaches you.  God uses who and what he uses and your refusal to listen is on you.  If you choose to be so arrogant as to not use a dictionary to discover the meaning of a word you do not understand or to test the spirit of what you hear or believe then that will be counted against you.

Is it that you do not trust the Spirit to lead you true?  

There is no better instruction than seek to be righteous as God is righteous.  In the gospel is that righteousness you are to seek.

Kerwin.

God will never teach confusion.
    God will never contradict His own Words.
    You have been contradicting scripture after scripture,
    and seeking somewhere else to justify your interpretations.

You should plainly accept what the scripture says.
    And stick to the scriptures.

wakeup.

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Wakeup,

I do not know what conversation you have been involved in but I constantly use Scripture and instead of relying on my own interpretation I seek to learn the truth using whatever tool God chooses to give me.   You seem to seldom use Scripture and to rely heavily on your understanding by rejecting the tools God chooses to give you.  

You are like the man on a roof top during a flood that prays for succor but reject the rescuers God sends to them because they are men.  In the end his choices leads to death even though he prayed.

Start seeking first God's righteousness and his kingdom and all else will be given to you.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,045

I haven't followed this thread, but the answer to the question is “FALSE”. Jesus no longer consists of flesh, blood, or bone.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 29 2013,07:23)
    Wakeup,

I do not know what conversation you have been involved in but I constantly use Scripture and instead of relying on my own interpretation I seek to learn the truth using whatever tool God chooses to give me.   You seem to seldom use Scripture and to rely heavily on your understanding by rejecting the tools God chooses to give you.  

You are like the man on a roof top during a flood that prays for succor but reject the rescuers God sends to them because they are men.  In the end his choices leads to death even though he prayed.

Start seeking first God's righteousness and his kingdom and all else will be given to you.

Kerwin.

First of all I will not accept a so called rescuer
    with a bomb around his waist.

There are many false rescuers/prophets.

The Word of God is my sanctuary.
    Soothing words,enticing words,misleading words,
    I dont go for.
    You have judged your self by your own words.
    Rejecting the truth of the scriptures.

Embracing mens words,and can not see,
    where you are going.
    After all those years you have spend reading.
    Its time to be weaned from the breast.

wakeup.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

W

You say you have scriptures support ,but do not see that ,please post them

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 04 2013,16:53)
    W

You say you have scriptures support ,but do not see that ,please post them

T.

Scriptures to support what?

wakeup.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,243

Hi WU
    You say

Jesus appeared to his brethren in the flesh.(True).
    Jesus said; a spirit has no flesh as I have; go and touch me.
    A spirit has NO flesh.(true).
    He appeared as flesh indeed.

But why did Jesus show himself in the flesh with all his wounds?

This is to witness to them that He really is *HE* of whom they (jews)have crucified.
    To show himself as He is; is not possible for them to see,
    and no proof that He is indeed *HIM* that is crucified.
    The wounds on his body testifies that he indeed is the one crucified. But He will not carry his wounds forever,but can show it if he wants to.

So Jesus was raised in his damaged flesh body but you say this was just an appearance?

“The key to understanding is to know how to decern the scriptures.

A small misinterpretation can cause a flood of errors.
    As some can see.”

True
    HIS APPEARING IS JUST FOR THEM TO SEE AND WITNESS.
    TO FEEL AND TOUCH,and be convinced.”

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,243

Hi WU,

Jesus said his body was flesh and bone but you deny this?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,243

Hi WU,
    The entire point of Jesus showing his flesh and bone body you want to undermine saying it was only an appearance?

Your argument is with the Lord

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,243

Hi,
    But as with our resurrection Jesus would have had the new body put on when he was taken up.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,243

Hi,

John 3:13-15

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 08 2014,15:01)
    Hi WU,

Jesus said his body was flesh and bone but you deny this?

Nick.

Yep.

wakeup.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account