What does it mean that Jesus came in the flesh?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,821 through 2,840 (of 3,121 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

I proved that a descendant, though not necessary a direct one, is called a son of their ancestor. There is enough other passages that do the same that you know that principle but were using the fact of the tighter way it is used in English to created an shield for you endangered belief that Jesus was not a descendant of David.

Scripture states was made of a woman so obviously that woman he was made of is not his surrogate mother.

terraricca
    Participant

N

Hi t,

Own your own dogmas.

They bear no relationship to what is written.

Make sure the light in you is not darkness.
    ===============================================
    opinions again show scriptures for a change

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin
    John 15:26-27Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
    26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 27 and ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
    After all the words “Spirit of God” is a paraphrase of the words “Spirit that precedes from God”.

There is but one Spirit in the unity of the Spirit.
    ========================================================

there is only one unity in the only spirit of truth of God for all other spirits are of the world , is this what you try to tell me ? for this is true

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

Terrarica,

I proved that a descendant, though not necessary a direct one, is called a son of their ancestor. There is enough other passages that do the same that you know that principle but were using the fact of the tighter way it is used in English to created an shield for you endangered belief that Jesus was not a descendant of David.

Scripture states was made of a woman so obviously that woman he was made of is not his surrogate mother.

====================================================================================

Jesus was not a man made being .for his father was God himself ,God uses the womb of a women (the body the flesh) to bring down his firstborn ,THE “WORD”

and yes Mary was jesus surrogate mother ,and joseph was his step father ,this is why Jesus said ; Lk 2:49 “Why were you searching for me?” he asked. “Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?”
    Lk 2:50 But they did not understand what he was saying to them.

do you understand it ?

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

You are calling God a liar once again. Either God is telling the truth and Jesus is made of a woman or God is lying and Jesus is not made of a woman. I choose to conclude does not lie therefore I find your teaching false.

God made Jesus of a woman.

It is not difficult idea as God made Eve of Adam.

Jesus is flesh of Mary’s flesh and bone of Mary’s bone.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

You are calling God a liar once again. Either God is telling the truth and Jesus is made of a woman or God is lying and Jesus is not made of a woman. I choose to conclude does not lie therefore I find your teaching false.
    =============================================================
    first let not make your ignorance the glory of God;

first do you know one single women that give birth to a child that has never been touched by a man ? if yes show me ;for women only provide 23 chromos;

now in the case of Jesus you stated ;” Jesus is made of a woman ” explain to me what is the difference between a regular mother and child and a surrogate mother child?

and tell me how can any outsider see the difference ?

Ed J
    Participant

explain to me what is the difference between a regular mother and child and a surrogate mother child?

Hi Pierre,

A surrogate mother is not the biological mother, and
    Rom 1:3 says Mary is Jesus’ biological mother.
    So your belief *IS NOT* Scriptural.

terraricca
    Participant

ED
    Ro 1:3 regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a descendant of David,

this does not count to establish that Mary was Jesus biological mother ; for to have a biological mother you need the part of a biological father what seem to missing ,

so your view is not worth the paper it is written on ,

and since Mary is the surrogate mother to the son of God (the life giver) and this does not change the fact that ;regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a descendant of David, this still is true

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

If your logic applied to scripture produces truth then you are always right.

Hmm

terraricca
    Participant

hi N

so far you haven’t presented one scripture that i have broken , so you only answer me with opinions ;what is that worth ? nothing

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

You had to add the word SURROGATE to scripture as it is not found there.

You have your own bible.

terraricca
    Participant

hi N

you have to add a lot more to make Jesus just a man like us ;you deny the glory of God and reject the image of God his first creation ,

your opinions are better than scriptures for you that is, but not for me ;

Ed J
    Participant

A surrogate mother is not the biological mother, and
    Rom 1:3 says Mary is Jesus’ biological mother.
    So your belief *IS NOT* Scriptural.

Ro 1:3 regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a descendant of David,

Hi Pierre,

THAT IS NOT WHAT ROMANS 1:3 SAYS! Get yourself an “AKJV Bible” and learn “The Word” of God!
    Rom 1:3 does indeed say Mary is Jesus’ biological mother. So your belief *IS NOT* Scriptural

Romans 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which
    was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

terraricca
    Participant

ED

all but the same thing ;it does not say that he only had a Godly nature but he had a flesh nature ,

why is it that we don’t have a nature that his connected to our flesh ? for we have only flesh and nothing but flesh and all we have is flesh ,it does not matter which way we look in our history and ancestry all is flesh ;

then why is it that it says about Jesus that one one side he is according to the flesh ;? this does not mean that Mary is his biological mother ;it means that his ancestry is only a part flesh ;but in what way ?

and I agree the KJV is a better view of what you should have understood ;was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
    HE WAS MADE IN THE FLESH ” BUT THIS DOES NOT SAY THAT HE WAS ALWAYS IN THE FLESH ;FOR WHEN YOU ARE MADE IN SOMETHING THIS MEAN THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SOMETHING ELSE PRIOR OF BEING IN THAT STATE THAT NOW YOU HAVE BEEN MADE IN ;

this is why Paul said ;Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature/form of God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!
    Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    Phil 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

but do you believe this part of Paul ? of course not for this does not comply with your understanding

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

then why is it that it says about Jesus that one one side he is according to the flesh ;? this does not mean that Mary is his biological mother ;it means that his ancestry is only a part flesh ;but in what way ?

As to Paul’s flesh he is a son of Abraham but as to his Spirit he is a son of God.

Paul was made of flesh and then later he was made of the Spirit.

Though he was Abraham son in regards to his flesh he was not God’s son in regards to the Spirit until he was made of it.

Jesus was made from Mary’s flesh and from God’s Spirit. Flesh is made of flesh and Spirit is made of Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

kERWIN

you don’t make sense ;

Paul was never made flesh and so neither are you or I or any man ,(being made of flesh is not the same as MADE FLESH RIGHT ?)

but if Paul was now made according to the spirit a son of God what was it that was changed in Paul ?

and so if Christ was made flesh what was change in him for he was the son of God before he was made flesh ?

no one make flesh out of flesh ;or spirit out of a spirit ? right ? or do I have it wrong ;?

if you cannot make God a liar then why are you trying to it ?

you deny scriptures for your opinions
    Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature/form of God,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness. (Jesus was not made OF flesh he WAS MADE FLESH )
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,(found in the appearance as a man ,not as being a man )
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!
    Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    Phil 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

you going have to leave your opinions behind if you want the know the truth

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

first do you know one single women that give birth to a child that has never been touched by a man ? if yes show me ;for women only provide 23 chromos;

Virgin births are getting more common nowadays. It is a result of test-tube technology and artificial insemination. Cloning and genetic engineering is eliminating the need for any contribution from a male. In short man is already creates children without the need for the desire of a male and is getting to the point without needing the contribution of genetics from a male and yet you do not believe God can do the same or even greater things.

You of little faith, for you do not believe God can make a man from a woman just as he made a woman from a man and a man from the earth. Lacking that faith, how can expect to teach?

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Paul was never made flesh and so neither are you or I or any man ,(being made of flesh is not the same as MADE FLESH RIGHT ?)

Humans are made flesh on a daily basis. It is why we eat and drink.

Humans, with the exception of Adam, are made from flesh. I was made when two pieces of flesh united and my life began. There are those who are made when one piece of flesh divides and their life begins. Eve was made from Adam by dividing from his flesh. Jesus was probably made from in that same way but she could have been miraculously inseminated instead.

The word was not made flesh in the same way earth is made flesh as the word is a concept and flesh is physical. The closest it gets is God spoke and Adam became flesh.

You see that you have an error in your doctrine because your interpretation of the words “the word was flesh” are in conflict with Scripture that states Jesus’ flesh was made of the Seed of David and made of a woman. If you stop thinking of the Word as Jesus as think of it as literally the Word of God then the conflict is resolved.

Nick, and others, have resolved it by seeing the Word as the Spirit. The words “the Word is made flesh” enumerating the idea that spirit is made of Spirit.

Spirit and flesh are married in Paul and other believers but before that they had to be married in Jesus. That is why Jesus is the Pioneer of our faith.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

man are made OF flesh ; a car is made of STEEL and PLASTIC ; bed sheets are made OF COTTON ,got it

Jesus was MADE FLESH so was he flesh before he was made flesh ? scriptures says he was in heaven beside the father ; says John

you have a good load of opinions so until you get rid of them you will never see the truth of God ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Quote scripture accurately .

The Word was made flesh.

Error is easily introduced.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,821 through 2,840 (of 3,121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account