Islamic Immigration

This topic contains 227 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  t8 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

When God made man in his image he made them male and female. It is common knowledge that males tend to be the more aggressive and protective of the genders and females more the nurturers and carers. Notice I said ‘tend’, not ‘are’. It is also true that males can nurture and females can protect. Regarding this conversation, I think the females here are ignoring the protecting aspect and going for the nurture only and I am saying that protection is important and trying to recognise the nurture and care for these people. God encompasses both and so we need a good balance in order to do things in the right measure as God does.

Clearly we see God cares for us, but we also see that God protects us and protects Israel when they have not completely alienated him. I think failure to protect our families and nation leads to a curse. We should be able to appreciate that some are wired to protect and not class them as bad.

He that has no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

And he took courage and rebuilt all the wall that had been broken down and erected towers on it, and built another outside wall and strengthened the Millo in the city of David, and made weapons and shields in great number.

They said to me, “The remnant there in the province who survived the captivity are in great distress and reproach, and the wall of Jerusalem is broken down and its gates are burned with fire.”

“Behold, I am bringing a nation against you from afar, O house of Israel,” declares the LORD. “It is an enduring nation, It is an ancient nation, A nation whose language you do not know, Nor can you understand what they say.

When God let another nation overtake his people, it was because they were cursed.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

“These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”
    — President Erdoğan of Turkey

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

Faithkeepers

Those who keep their faith during tribulation.

Viewing 3 posts - 226 through 228 (of 228 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account