HolySpirit is GOD: The Father of Jesus Christ

This topic contains 1,952 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
     kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Ed,

Pretty much and post to you as I think as I post and therefore they are apt to develop.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,335

Hi Miia,

All sons are part of their father – “Yes” or “No”?

Miia?

Hi Ed.

Not all sons are part of their Father. Some are adopted. God is not a man. God is the father of spirits. What does this all mean? Look to the spirit of Jesus for the divine which was in him.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,600

Hi Miia,

I didn’t ask if adopted son’s are part of their adopted father; anything to dodge a question!

Now please answer my question…

All sons are part of their father – “Yes” or “No”?

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,335

Well Yes all sons are part of their biological father. Why?

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Ed,

Could you strive to be more peaceful?

“anything to dodge a question” are unnecessary words even if it is true and suspicion does not equal guilt.

There is a time for harsher words but good communications is often ruined by them.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,600

Well Yes all sons are part of their biological father. Why?

Hi Miia,

How quickly our memory fades.
    Because I asked…
    And your non-answer was…

Is “the spirit of Christ” God?

The Spirit of Christ (the Holy Spirit) is a part of God.

So saying all son’s are part of their father IS NOT AN ANSWER TO…

Is “the spirit of Christ” God? …”Yes” or “No”?

Now please, pretty please, will you answer the question I asked?

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,600

Ed,

“anything to dodge a question” are unnecessary words even if it is true…

🙂

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,335

Ed, are you on something? Do you smoke weed, take medication?

Your questions are designed to confuse people, even if they answer. You can keep them.

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Miia,

Natural languages are confusing which is why yes and no questions are not the best for communications. They may work with a short explanation but even that can be unsatisfactory.

Ed is coming from somewhere but that somewhere is probably a different knowledge base that you have.

Mystics would say the Spirit is the child of God because it comes from him. That is there method of speech but Ed seems to take literal what is not meant literal.

I have heard that certain drugs can have that side effect but people experience it without taking those drugs.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,335

Kerwin, Ed asked me one question, (Is “the spirit of Christ” God”), in which I answered… I could not answer with a “yes or no” answer, so I answered it how I saw it. NEXT, he asks me a separate question, (“All sons are part of their father – “Yes” or “No”?) in which I answered with a “yes” once I reworded my answer to, (“all sons are part of their ‘biological’ father”). Then he said that “saying all son’s are part of their father IS NOT AN ANSWER TO… Is “the spirit of Christ” God? …”Yes” or “No”? Now please, pretty please, will you answer the question I asked?”.

What??

Ed is confusing himself with his own questions!

I have heard that certain drugs can have that side effect but people experience it without taking those drugs.

Yes.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,335

Mystics would say the Spirit is the child of God because it comes from him.

Do you remember where you read that, if it was read?

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

Miia,

Actually Jewish mystics do that sort of thing regularly. The case I know best of is calling Wisdom the daughter of God. I have even heard some call wisdom the wife of God. Gnostics corrupted that later. Both the Mystics and Gnostics called her Sophia, which by translation is Wisdom. She is also known in Christian mysticism.

I also know Philo of Alexandria referred to the logos of God as the first begotten and he was not talking of Jesus.

I do not know if the Spirit was ever referred to in such a way but it would not surprise me.

Wikipedia talks about Sophia and Philo’s teaching and commentary on them is readily available.

The ancient mystics not what passes for them today. Simple idea have been made unnecessary complex and perhaps false.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 67,739

Hi KW,

You are speaking of spiritual language.

No need to glorify Jewish mysticism in the process.

miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 22
    • Total replies 1,335

Miia,

Actually Jewish mystics do that sort of thing regularly. The case I know best of is calling Wisdom the daughter of God. I have even heard some call wisdom the wife of God. Gnostics corrupted that later. Both the Mystics and Gnostics called her Sophia, which by translation is Wisdom. She is also known in Christian mysticism.

I also know Philo of Alexandria referred to the logos of God as the first begotten and he was not talking of Jesus.

I do not know if the Spirit was ever referred to in such a way but it would not surprise me.

Wikipedia talks about Sophia and Philo’s teaching and commentary on them is readily available.

The ancient mystics not what passes for them today. Simple idea have been made unnecessary complex and perhaps false.

OK, thanks.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,600

Hi KW,

You are speaking of spiritual language.

No need to glorify Jewish mysticism in the process.

Hi Nick,

So often we find people trying to make others weak by comparison
    by comparing them to mystics, drug addicts, ect. Sad really.

They do so in order draw the focus away from weaknesses in their doctrine
    that it is exposed and talked about through asking the hard questions.

…which they want to avoid the plague!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 1,953 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account