Gullibility Test

This topic contains 31 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mikeboll64 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,121
    Kathi: Yes, it could have been impromptu but with pauses in the filming while he wrote his answers. It is also likely that he was given most or all of the questions ahead of time so he could prepare his answers.
    im·promp·tu
    adjective & adverb
      “an impromptu press conference”

synonyms: unrehearsedunpreparedunscriptedextempore, extemporized, extemporaneousimprovisedspontaneousunplanned

The definition of impromptu negates every one of the qualifications you’ve added above.  So I think you mean to say he couldn’t have done it impromptu.

Plus, in the live lecture I linked, there were no camera pauses.  And if he couldn’t have done it impromptu (without pauses, camera cuts, organization such as getting the questions ahead of time, and rehearsal), then there only remains one follow up question:

Were we intentionally led to believe that he could?

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,121

Kathi:  I believe both towers were hit by planes and it was a terrorist attack. Whether every aspect of the video is authentic or not, I cannot say.

It is the exact video showed by every network live.  One anchorman even said, “It looks like it came out the other side” on live TV.

So the question is:  Can a hollow aluminum container cut through a huge steel-girded concrete structure like a knife through warm butter, and come out the other side with it’s aluminum nose cone still intact?  And can the nose cone can be sliced off afterwards by thin air?

What is your honest answer?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account