God has no son/God has no gender to be a Father/God is GOD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

You should read because otherwise you take from sources that are not what you are trying to be a critic of

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

That which is born of spirit is spirit and
    that which is born of FLESH is FLESH.

Muhammad did not know there was a difference.

I thought Adam was the son of God is he not? I thought Ephraim was the son of God is he not? I thought the entire Israel nation are the children of God are they not? But you for some reason chose to say Jesus even when the question occured hundreds of years before Jesus so what was the answer then?

Hi Nick,

I’m glad that you now see where BD’s confusion arises from. BD
    doesn’t know there’s a difference between spirit Sons and flesh sons.

He also doesn’t know
    there’s a difference between God’s Spirit being birthed into flesh (A.K.A. adopted sons)
    and God’s Spirit giving birth to flesh (A.K.A. God’s ONLY begotten son: Jesus Christ)

Participant

Hi BD:

To die a physical death is not punishment from God, but if one dies spiritually separated from God, then one will be judged according to the life that he has lived and punished accordingly.

Judges were called gods, because they were to judge the people according to God’s Word, and they were entrusted with God’s Word accordingly.

Jesus said this when the Pharisees were trying to stone him:

<span id=”en-KJV-26514″ class=”text John-10-32″><sup class=”versenum”>John 10:32 </sup>Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?</span>

<span id=”en-KJV-26515″ class=”text John-10-33″><sup class=”versenum”>33 </sup>The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.</span>

<span id=”en-KJV-26516″ class=”text John-10-34″><sup class=”versenum”>34 </sup>Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?</span>

<span id=”en-KJV-26517″ class=”text John-10-35″><sup class=”versenum”>35 </sup>If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;</span>

<span id=”en-KJV-26518″ class=”text John-10-36″><sup class=”versenum”>36 </sup>Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?</span>

But you say that God does not have any Son’s.  He said that he is the Son of God.  Is Jesus, whom you say you love, a liar?

I know that he is the Christ the Son of the Living God by virtue of having received the baptism of the Holy Spirit in February 1980, and by having received God’s Spirit, God has revealed to me that Jesus is indeed His Son, and I also am a son by the Spirit of Adoption.

This is what the scripture states:

1 John 5:

<span id=”en-KJV-30634″ class=”text 1John-5-9″><sup class=”versenum”>9 </sup>If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.</span>

<span id=”en-KJV-30635″ class=”text 1John-5-10″><sup class=”versenum”>10 </sup>He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.</span>

<span id=”en-KJV-30636″ class=”text 1John-5-11″><sup class=”versenum”>11 </sup>And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.</span>

<span id=”en-KJV-30637″ class=”text 1John-5-12″><sup class=”versenum”>12 </sup>He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.</span>

When Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, he did it to illustrate the following principle:

John 16:11

<span id=”en-KJV-26549″ class=”text John-11-25″><sup class=”versenum”>25 </sup>Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:</span>

<span id=”en-KJV-26550″ class=”text John-11-26″><sup class=”versenum”>26 </sup>And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?</span>

Everyone including Christians die a physical death every day, and so, do you understand what Jesus meant by this?

This is all I have time for tonight as I am getting off  work shortly, but I hope that it helps you to understand.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Marty

People being called gods or sons of God doesn’t make it factual it is an expression of being pious or sanctified. The problem is that the less informed person takes the statement as a divine statement and this leads to false worship and idea like the trinity. To Purify Language is to Purify belief.

God loves many LIKE a son, But God has no son and God is not a Father as He has no Gender to be considered a male

Miia
    Participant

I thought Adam was the son of God is he not? I thought Ephraim was the son of God is he not? I thought the entire Israel nation are the children of God are they not? But you for some reason chose to say Jesus even when the question occured hundreds of years before Jesus so what was the answer then?

hi Bd,

only one came down from heaven.

only one sits at God’s right hand.

Proclaimer
    Participant

God is spirit. He is the Father of spirits.

Do not think carnally about God being a Father.

This whole gender idea you talk about Bod is irrelevant.

God is not a man that he should lie.

But the true spirit in you is showing.

God has no son or offspring is your teaching.

We ignore this, as we reject the antichrist spirit that denies the Father and the Son.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Miia

hi Bd,

only one came down from heaven.

only one sits at God’s right hand.

You are wrong again because the Angels also are called sons of God and they have also come down from heaven, are these sons not to your liking?

bodhitharta
    Participant

God is spirit. He is the Father of spirits.

Hi t8

Do not think carnally about God being a Father.

This whole gender idea you talk about Bod is irrelevant.

God is not a man that he should lie.

But the true spirit in you is showing.

God has no son or offspring is your teaching.

We ignore this, as we reject the antichrist spirit that denies the Father and the Son.

Okay then who could be more spiritual than actual spirits? In the bible the angels are called sons of God too is that carnal thinking as well?

Proclaimer
    Participant

It is not beyond any enemy to get people to believe a lie and also lie about those who tell the truth, or lie about their opposition.

Just stating the obvious. If God has no son is to do with God being physical or whatever, when Christians do not even believe that, then what is the surprise here.

People often misquote, bear false witness, tell only part of a story, or twist the testimony in order to get people to come round to their view.

God is spirit and the Father of spirits. God is not a man and God can do anything (good) if he is the creator of all.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay then who could be more spiritual than actual spirits? In the bible the angels are called sons of God too is that carnal thinking as well?

I don’t understand your question and cannot see your point. Please explain.

sonofGod
    Participant

God knows what He is talking about.

Since God is referred to as Father in His word, He is the Father to all those who are His sons and daughters.

The OT sons and daughters were not sons by seed but by adoption.

The angels are referred to as sons of God because God created them.

We are sons of God by seed, incorruptible seed. I Peter 1:23

If you really want to correct God, that is your choice.

But you might want to humble yourself before the Creator instead of telling Him that He is wrong and you are right.

He who exalts himself shall be humbled and he who humbles himself shall be exalted. Luke 14:11

Funny that you as a creature wants to tell the Creator who He is and is not.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi t8

I don’t understand your question and cannot see your point. Please explain.

You have given several reasons of sonship based upon all sorts of ideas so how are the Angels “sons of God”

The Bible has men and angels being called son of God some you give special relevence over others and obviously Jesus wasn’t the first to be called God’s son
    since the angels were called sons of God(according to the bible) so either God has a ton of sons because all Christians and Jews also call themselves God’s children or God has no Son and no children which he doesn’t need anyway.

(Both) the Jews and the Christians say: “We are sons of Allah, and his beloved.” Say: “Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)”

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #18)

Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to Him! (for He is) above what they attribute to Him!

( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #100)

bodhitharta
    Participant

@sonofGod

God knows what He is talking about.

Since God is referred to as Father in His word, He is the Father to all those who are His sons and daughters.

The OT sons and daughters were not sons by seed but by adoption.

The angels are referred to as sons of God because God created them.

Then everything being is God’s son because he created them ALL

We are sons of God by seed, incorruptible seed. I Peter 1:23

If you really want to correct God, that is your choice.

I’m not correcting God because the scribes are the ones who I am correcting, you just said: The angels are referred to as sons of God because God created them. but the scripture says:

Hebrews 1:5
    For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

So if God never said this to the angels why are then they called sons of God besides the fact that they are not sons of God they are “Angels”

But you might want to humble yourself before the Creator instead of telling Him that He is wrong and you are right.

He who exalts himself shall be humbled and he who humbles himself shall be exalted. Luke 14:11

Funny that you as a creature wants to tell the Creator who He is and is not.

I am humbling myself to “The Creator” but why didn’t you say “The Father”? God Almighty starts the entire bible by saying in creation he will make MAN and for Man to be fruitful and Multiply other Mankind and each kind according to its Kind…..There is none else like God so therefore God is not multipled with descendents or progeny as men are physically or spiritually….God is Unique and Sovereign and He is beyond having children

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in allah and His messengers. Say not “Trinity”: desist: it will be better for you: for allah is one allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is allah as a Disposer of affairs.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #171)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Matthew 5:20
    For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

bodhitharta
    Participant

If Adam is son of God and we are all children of Adam then every single human being is a son of God
    If Adam is a Creation of God and we are all children of Adam then every single human being is a human being

sonofGod
    Participant

So again, you want to tell God who and what He should call sons of God.

Then everything being is God’s son because he created them ALL

Instead of telling God, my Father, what truth is, you should humble yourself before God and find out from him what truth is.

Humble yourself and you shall be exalted, exalt yourself and you shall be humbled

Ed J
    Participant

Hi SonofGod,

BD has things flipped: He believe God’s words are man’s words and man’s words for God’s words.
    What I mean is: Muhammad’s words comprise the quran, while God’s words comprise the bible.

One real odd thing about BD is: he believes he can ‘judge’ the bible, once again
    flipping what the bible says: God’s word will instead judge us in the end.

Muhammad is the false prophet of Revelation.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi SonofGod,

BD has things flipped: He believe God’s words are man’s words and man’s words for God’s words.
    What I mean is: Muhammad’s words comprise the quran, while God’s words comprise the bible.

One real odd thing about BD is: he believes he can ‘judge’ the bible, once again
    flipping what the bible says: God’s word will instead judge us in the end.

Muhammad is the false prophet of Revelation.

One simple question @EDJ is God a Male? Yes or No

bodhitharta
    Participant

@sonofGod

So you agree then that all those in the bible called sons of God are sons of God?

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

All human beings are the sons of God, as of the flesh, through the act of creation.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account