Giving Heed to Doctrines of Devils

This topic contains 149 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  GeneBalthrop 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Jodi,

I love the book of Enoch.

Quoted in the Spirit inspired book of Jude.

It answers a lot of questions about the origins of evil on earth.

It is available on this site for those who wish to research it for themselves.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Jodi,

Flesh is weak as you have explained.

Men need the help of God to overcome and to become free.

Jesus did it by the power of the Spirit of God that he received from above at the Jordan.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 7
    • Total replies 1,144

Ephesians 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by NATURE the children of wrath, even as others.

Jodi says, men who fulfill the desires of the flesh and of the mind are by Nature children of wrath.

Nick says, wicked rebel spirits seduce you into following your flesh to sin and you are then children of wicked rebel spirits.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 7
    • Total replies 1,144

Matthew 16:23 and he having turned, said to Peter, `Get thee behind me, adversary! thou art a stumbling-block to me, for thou dost not mind the things of God, but the things of men.’

Jodi says, Jesus calls Peter an adversary because he has in mind the things of men.

Nick says, Peter was rebuked by Jesus because a wicked rebel spirit was seducing Peter to think like a man.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 7
    • Total replies 1,144

Psalms 106:28 They joined themselves also unto Baalpeor, and ate the sacrifices of the dead. 29 Thus they provoked him to anger with their inventions: and the plague brake in upon them.

Jodi says, men were brought plagues because of their inventions that made God angry.

Nick says, wicked rebel spirits seduced men to eat sacrifices to the dead making God angry.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 7
    • Total replies 1,144

Psalms 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Jodi says, men were defiled by their own works and went after gods of their own inventions

Nick says, men were seduced by evil spirits who invented false gods and tricked men to believe in them.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Jodi,

Since Eden idolatry has been the way of men and nothing has changed with false gods abounding still.

Being godless and loving intellectualism he is so easily seduced by doctrines of clever little demons.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 7
    • Total replies 1,144

Flesh is weak, why is that?

43 it is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;

Romans 8:20  For the creation has been subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of the one who subjected it, in hope.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Jodi,

Peter is not the adversary being spoken to but a cheeky little humanism demon that had found a home there and needed to be moved out.

The same doctrine of demons still finds a ready audience in the world.

And it poses as Christian teaching.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Jodi,

Yes God has always used agents to do His work.

Our loving God has created agents, such as angels and Satan to do His work.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Jodi,

You said that I said

“wicked rebel spirits seduced men to eat sacrifices to the dead”???

No not me. Was it you or is your imagination running wild again?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Jodi,

Yes the demonic fruit from the minds and hearts of carnal men can only draw the wrath of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is what He loves to see manifesting in us.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,083

Nick…look at what Jesus said….

Mat 7:20-21….And he said, That which comes out of “THE MAN”, that defiles the man. 21, For from “WITHIN”, out of “THE MAN”, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lascivousness, an evil thoughts, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

Verse 23..”ALL” these evil things come from “WITHIN”, and defile the man.

Jesus did not say they came from “OUTSIDE” the man, but from “WITHIN” the man that makes the man himself responsible for what he is producing in his life, not some phantom demon being, comming from without and jumping into him doing it Nick.

Also remember Jesus said “you “being” “evil”, “being” means “existing” in a evil state right?

Nick i think Jodi is right in a lot of what she is saying here brother, and as far as the book of ENOCH goes, it contains a lot of controversy things in it, even though it was used by the Jews alot. There is a lot of mystery fabrications in it as i remember.

Remember also, what it says, “you” make the tree (that which brings forth from “self”) good, and it’s fruit good, or “YOU” make it corrupt and it’s fruit corrupt’. That to me is saying we all have to deal with whats going on in “OUR OWN” lives brother, we should not be going around sayings “the devil made me do it”, no it our own selves doing it. either good or evil. IMO

I also believe God the Father does himself punish us and diciplines and rewards us for what “WE” are doing. I believe like King David, “thy rod (of correction) and staff (of guidence) does confort me”. Why because i by that know the Father is dealing with me in my life.

Anyway this is a very good thread, you and Jodi, are both bring up good points, helping us all grow.

Peace and love to you both and yours. ….gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Gene,

Yes it is from within the vessel of man that evil thoughts and behaviours come.

God does not give glory to the occupants behind these demonic problems

Jesus condemned Sin in the flesh and they know they have no future.

That vessel needs to be cleansed and transformed by renewal.

So God asks us to and repent and be baptised for the forgiveness of our sin and then He will give us the Spirit.

Then if we walk according to the Spirit we will be set free and sanctified day by day.

We always have the choice of becoming slaves again of sin.

But grace is always there every step of the way.

Heb 12.12

Therefore strengthen the hands that are weak and the knees that are feeble, and make straight paths for your feet, so that the limb which is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather be healed.

Eph 5.6

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes on the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not be partakers with them, for you were formerly darkness, but now you are light in the Lord, walk as children of light ( for the fruit of the light consists of all goodness and truth), trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them.

Empty intellectual understandings that reject the teaching of Jesus Christ are without the inspiration of the Spirit.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Jodi,

1 Cor 15.50

Now I say this,brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;

nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

Behold I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment,

in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound,

and the dead wil be raised imperishable, and we will all be changed.

For this perishable must put on the imperishable and this mortal must put on immortality,

But you say …no change folks. More of the same old same old. The natural flesh and blood mortal and perishable body does inherit imperishability and immortality. It just adds on immortality and imperishability to it’s mortal and perishable nature.

Whom should we believe?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account