Giving Heed to Doctrines of Devils

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Yes the god of this world quickly takes charge and only the GRACEful light from God can save us.

The whole world is under the power of the evil one.

All have sinned..

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You do believe in temptation do you not?

If not the LORD’S PRAYER is useless for you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…I certainly do believe in temptation, but i believe it comes from us, not a devil being outside of us. Look i am telling you in “my” life it was me doing the evil, walking after the lust that was in me, that i gained through through being the world as John clearly. The reason the world is the way it is, is not because of a devil being goin around doing it, it is because of evil men going around doing evil, through the lusts in them and pride in them also.

You seem to want to blame the devil as the cause, while eximpting the man doing the evil, i hardly think God will judge us by what someone else is doing, but what we ourselves do. The way i see it Nick.

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Temptation is from within.

Sin in the flesh is responsible.

Resist Satan and he will flee from you.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Nick,

You believe that this Satan of yours was a creation of God correct?

Can you tell me more about him, like what causes him to sin?

Was it his ignorance, was it his imagination, did it come from within him?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Yes.

No idea.

No idea.

We can only work from what is revealed.

He was a liar and a murderer from the beginning.

Jodi
    Participant

Nick,

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting that there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other; I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I the Lord do all these things.”

Jodi says,  there is NONE BESIDES the LORD, there is NO OTHER who create darkness and who creates calamity.

Nick says, there are others BESIDES the LORD who create darkness and who create calamity, they are known as wicked rebel spirits against the Lord.

Exodus 4:11 “So the Lord said to him,” Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I the Lord?”

Jodi says, the Lord curses man, He makes the man’s mouth to be mute, He makes the deaf, and he makes the blind.

Nick says, wicked rebel spirits make men mute, they make men deaf, the make men blind, because they enter into bodies of humans and bring a curse.

Deut 30: 19 I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing,

Jodi says, Our LORD, the Almighty God sets before men life and death, and blessing and cursing.

Nick says, wicked rebels spirits curse man.

So who is speaking the word of God and who is not?

I am REPEATING scripture you on the other hand DENY it.

You do not apply these scriptures to your interpretation of other scriptures BUT I DO.

You make God into a liar, and you never bother addressing these scriptures so you are likewise a coward. 

Jodi
    Participant

James 1:4 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.

Jodi says, each person is tempted by their OWN desires and is enticed by their own evil desires.

Nick Says, each person is tempted by a demon that enters them and entices them to do evil.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

God is the ultimate source of all power.

And our God is love, long suffering and utterly patient.

And it is His will that the faithfulness of men has to be tested like precious metal.

Satan and his hordes fit the bill and are useful to God now but their end is already written in the book.

Mercy is only towards men.

Jodi
    Participant

Deteronomy 28:28 The Lord will strike you with madness and blindness and confusion of heart. 

Jodi says, the Lord will strike you with madness and blindness and confusion of heart.

Nick says, wicked rebel spirits enter your body and cause you to be of madness and blindness and confusion of heart.

Jodi
    Participant

Zechariah 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Jodi says, God will refine men

Nick says God will use wicked spirits to refine men

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Demons can enter man but most are of the home grown variety.

The work of the Spirit in Jesus was to recognise them and set men free.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Yes the ways of God are various and inscrutable.

Jodi
    Participant

1 Chronicles 21:15 And God sent an angel to Jerusalem to destroy it. As he was destroying, the Lord looked and relented of the disaster, and said to the angel who was destroying, “It is enough; now restrain your hand.”

Jodi says, God sends angels to destroy, God gives direct orders to angels and they obey

Nick says, God allows wicked angels to destroy Israel, and these angels are rebels against God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Lk 22.31

Simon, Simon, behold Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat; but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail; and when you have turned again strengthen your brothers.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Where did I say that that God allows wicked angels to destroy Israel?

You misquote me.

Jodi
    Participant

Mark 7:21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder,

Jodi quotes Jesus, “For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come.

Nick says, from seducing wicked rebel spirits man chooses their influences and produces evil thoughts and evil deed.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Yes the gospels are full of evidence that sin is alive and active in the flesh of men,

From the mouth came what the heart was full of.

Jesus set men free,

Jodi
    Participant

Nick says that the Book of Enoch is the word of  God, and the Book of Enoch say that Israel suffered destruction by wicked rebel spirits.

Or do you not say Nick the Book of Enoch is truthful?  That has been your point you have made to me a few times now.

Jodi
    Participant

Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh DO MIND the things of the flesh;

Jodi says, people who sin are doing so because they are minding the flesh.

Nick says, people who sin are minding wicked rebel spirits who are seducing them to sin.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account