Giving Heed to Doctrines of Devils

This topic contains 149 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  GeneBalthrop 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 791

Jodi,

“He does NOT acknowledge that he has a kingdom,”

“Jesus uses the word IF, this is NOT showing that he acknowledges that Beezlebub is real”

When Jesus asks Matt 12 “26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
    27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
    28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.” it’s simply a rhetorical question in response to the Pharisees accusation, and he plainly declares Satan has a kingdom. He could’ve just as easily left off the phrase “how shall his kingdom stand” if it were not so. And by saying “if I by the Spirit of God cast out devils, then the kingdom of God is come unto you” he furthers the point of Gods’ kingdom plundering Satan’s.   To be consistent in your interpretation”if I by the Spirit of God cast out devils” should also mean that Jesus doesn’t really cast out devils at all.

And what of Satan offering Jesus the kingdoms of the world during his temptations? you like to make a point of Jesus being tempted, but if Satan didn’t really have this to offer then this was no real temptation at all. Perhaps Jesus was just delusional after fasting so long? isn’t it a biblical fact that Matt12:8 says “the devil took Jesus to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory” 9 And he-the devil, said to him” All these I will give you if you will fall down and worship me“10 Then Jesus said to him “Be gone Satan”  It says him here not it, no matter how one may interpret it. If this was just Jesus fighting his own sinful flesh or carnal mind, then the devil or “it” as you say is just part of Jesus own nature and thus in this story the devil is just Jesus own mind.

Is the Satan or saw-tawn of Christ’s temptation a holy angel of God? and after it/he leaves then other holy angels come to minister to him? or perhaps it’s just the evil tempting thoughts go and then more comforting thoughts come? Maybe the gods, and demons all just spring from our own minds which is why there is such inconsistency,disagreements and variations in religion?

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,427

To all….the word satan or devil, came from the word “evil spirit”it had nothing to do with a person or beings at all. The angels of God who he sent out to resst or abustruct man were later refered to a devils or ha-satan, meaning advasarieral bengs, these were angels of God, who were not evil themselves, but angels of God sent by God to do his work, he wanted done.

There exist no such thing as devil “beings” who represent a Satanic empire of evil beings. This is pagan trash that the Greek pagans and others even Jewish pagans imported into christanity.

There is only evil or unclean spirits, and good or clean spirits, that effect all of life. Non of them are beings but simply good or evil spirits working in the minds of all who have life in them.

Only God himself created, good and evil . It is up to us to chose which we will serve and let into our lives, and we are to be held solely responsible for what we chose to do. Not some other thing, like a demonic being of some kind. Even when God sent his angel to be a advasery to Job, God still held Job responsible for his attitude in judgment with Job.

Look up the original origin for the word devil or satan and read it for yourselfs.

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,436

Hi Gene,

There is only one Good Spirit.

The Lake of fire has been prepared for the devil and his angels.

You may not recognise them but God has already condemned them and hopes men will not join them.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 9
    • Total replies 1,372

Nick think on the below scriptures,

Hebrews 2:15 And deliver them who THROUGH FEAR of death were all their lifetime SUBJECT to BONDAGE.

Galatians 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples,If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Romans 8: 5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Romans 8: 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Romans 5:19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Ephesians 2: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Nick why does scripture say that many were made sinners because of one man’s disobedience?

Why does scripture say we through FEAR of death are subject to bondage?

Nick why does scripture say that because Jesus cannot die no more that means DEATH no more has dominion over him?

Why does Jesus say those who will save their lives will lose it, and those that follow Christ and lose theirs will find it?

Why are we told by Paul that we are by NATURE children of wrath as we fulfill the desires of the flesh and of the mind?

I will tell you why because you don’t seem to comprehend.

The body of sin is the body that fears death which that fear is according to our nature. We are carnal like other animals, we survive through natural instincts. This is what is known as the “spirit of bondage” of FEAR. Are you familiar with the term FIGHT or FLIGHT Nick?

You want to say it is wicked rebel spirits that have us in bondage, but the devil is this very spirit of bondage that Paul describes throughout his letters. Slander, cheating, stealing, murder etc, they are all works of the flesh, they are produced through man’s own devices as he follows his natural instinct to be dominant, and the more dominant you are the more likely you are to SURVIVE. Those that follow God’s Spirit acknowledge like Paul did that they are a wretched man because as long as they are in this mortal body, temptation exists. Paul knew that he would receive an eternal body that would no longer be in bondage to the fear of death, the carnal instincts will be destroyed.

All after Adam were made sinners because they were born into this bondage of fear. They were by NATURE BORN children of wrath, under a spirit of bondage, that spirit is NOT a leader of fallen spirit beings, it is not a leader of dead wicked spirits, it is not a leader of dead hybrids of celestial beings having mated with human beings, it is the spirit within man that is bound up in the FEAR of DEATH. This spirit is a slanderer and an adversary, it says serve me so you may live, but we need to serve God’s will in order to live.

You completely disregard how the word spirit is often times used in scripture, and choose to view that word in a very narrow sense of which is convenient for you as it serves your theology. Everything I wrote above falls directly in line with what Paul teaches, and as well it is something we can readily observed throughout creation and God’s creatures. When men are referred to as brute beasts, or dogs going after their own vomit, or snakes speaking with a forked tongue, when Daniel and Revelation describe kings and their messengers as animals, it does not mean they are under evil spirit influences, it represents the mind of man that operates without the Spirit of God, which is exactly what animals do. 

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 9
    • Total replies 1,372

Book Of Enoch says,

Enoch 8:1–3a reads, “And Azazel taught men to make swords and knives and shields and breastplates; and made known to them the metals [of the earth] and the art of working them; and bracelets and ornaments; and the use of antimony and the beautifying of the eyelids; and all kinds of costly stones and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray and became corrupt in all their ways.”

Scripture says,

Exodus 35: 30 And Moses said unto the children of Israel, See, the LORD hath called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah; 31 And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship; 32 And to devise curious works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, 33 And in the cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of wood, to make any manner of cunning work.

Leviticus 16: 10 But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness… 26 And he that let go the goat for the scapegoat shall wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in water, and afterward come into the camp.

scapegoat — transliterated word azazel

entire removal, scapegoat

There exists in the bible NO angel name Azazel, but Jews certainly invented a fable about one, of whom they took God’s powers of giving wisdom to man to fulfill His purpose and plan and they gave it over to an angel who is said to be punished by God for “revealing eternal secrets.”

Scripture teaches that God gives His wisdom to man and God all-knowing knows that which will be done with it.

The below scripture reveals a few key things,

Cunning works were invented by men of Judah under the King of Judah Uzziah.

Uzziah became strong through these inventions and his heart was lifted up to his destruction

For his transgression God plagued him with leprosy, of which he had from then unto his death.

2 Chronicles 26:14 And Uzziah prepared for them throughout all the host shields, and spears, and helmets, and habergeons, and bows, and slings to cast stones. 15 And he made in Jerusalem engines, invented by cunning men, to be on the towers and upon the bulwarks, to shoot arrows and great stones withal. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong. 16 But when he was strong, his heart was lifted up to his destruction: for he transgressed against the LORD his God, and went into the temple of the LORD to burn incense upon the altar of incense. 17 And Azariah the priest went in after him, and with him fourscore priests of the LORD, that were valiant men: 18 And they withstood Uzziah the king, and said unto him, It appertaineth not unto thee, Uzziah, to burn incense unto the LORD, but to the priests the sons of Aaron, that are consecrated to burn incense: go out of the sanctuary; for thou hast trespassed; neither shall it be for thine honour from the LORD God. 19 Then Uzziah was wroth, and had a censer in his hand to burn incense: and while he was wroth with the priests, the leprosy even rose up in his forehead before the priests in the house of the LORD, from beside the incense altar. 20 And Azariah the chief priest, and all the priests, looked upon him, and, behold, he was leprous in his forehead, and they thrust him out from thence; yea, himself hasted also to go out, because the LORD had smitten him. 21 And Uzziah the king was a leper unto the day of his death, and dwelt in a several house, being a leper; for he was cut off from the house of the LORD: and Jotham his son was over the king’s house, judging the people of the land.

The book of Enoch says,

1. 8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits (fallen angels) and flesh (human women), shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from women, and from the holy Watchers (fallen angels) is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. 10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling. 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger, and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

Scripture says,

Deuteronomy 7: 23 But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 32: 21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. 22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains. 23 I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them. 24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction:…. 27 Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the LORD hath not done all this. 28 For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them. 29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end! 30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up? 31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges. 32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter: 33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps. 34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures? 35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste. 36 For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. 37 And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, 38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection. 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

The book of Enoch is a work of fables!

God declares with certainty, repeatedly In Genesis that everything made on earth was of a certain kind and would reproduce from their kind.

1 Corinthians 15: 39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. 40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

A celestial being do not mate with terrestrials. But the Book of Enoch says that angels not only mated with humans but with animals as well. Calling a Son of God a wicked angel makes sense? Calling a Son of God a righteous man is false? The theology created around Genesis 6 is blasphemous, pure lies.  The authors then say that the dead offspring of the angels and humans became wicked spirits on earth bringing all trouble and destruction unto man. The word of God however says specifically that men would invent from the imaginations of their minds, false gods that kill and make alive, that wound and can heal, but God says ONLY HE can do this, there is no other, no god of Ekron, no god of the Philistines, no god of Egypt, and no gods of blasphemous Jews. Paul warns us of these Jews directly, calling those who invented doctrines of demons liars and hypocrites. Likewise Jesus called them blind hypocrites. These absurd men woke up in the morning to complete a hand washing ritual to remove the last of the demons that entered them every night, as they ridiculously believed.  We see Josephus known as a Pharisee believed that it was not hybrids that were the evil spirits, he says they are the spirits of dead wicked men.

The Book of Enoch says a fallen angel brings war, scripture tells us that it is God that establishes kingdoms and territories, He sets kings up and He makes them fall. He brings Israel to the sword as punishment. GOD made the body of Uzziah unclean with LEPROSY because his heart was lifted up and he defiled God.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,436

Hi Jodi,

Rom 5.12

Therefore just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and death spread to all men, because all sinned-for until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless desth reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of Adam, who is a type of him who was to come.

Self explanatory.

Rom 7.17

So now no longer am I the one doing it, but SIN WHICH DWELLS IN ME.

For I know that NOTHING GOOD DWELLS IN ME, that is in my flesh,

for the willing is present in me, but the doing of good is not.

For the good that I want I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.

But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it but

SIN WHICH DWELLS IN ME.

SIN IN THE FLESH raises it’s ugly head.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,436

Hi Jodi,

So there are parts of the revelation of God you cannot accept?

Some conflicts you cannot yet resolve?

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,427

To all…..sin “IS”, the transgression of “the” law.

It’s what “We” ourselves do, that causes us to sin, it comes from ourselves and we ourselves are held accountable for it. NOW if any sin he or she can go before God and confess their transgression and scripture say, God is “faithfull” to forgive our sin, AND cleanse us from “ALL” unrighteousness.

We must not look to others to blame, it’s us “ourselves” that needs to repent, and believe in GOD, AND “HIS” WORDS, which Jesus and the Phophets told us. Keep the commandments, the best you can and if you fail we have and advacate with the Father, who is the propitation (atonement) for our sins, the lord Jesus the Christo’s of God.

1 John 4:10….Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitation for “OUR” sins.

Not the sins of some invented evil demonic being of some kind, no it’s “OUR” own sins that Jesus died for. We must deal with what is going on in our lives, it like emono,emono, one on one. IMO

Peace and love to you all and yours. …..gene

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 9
    • Total replies 1,372

but SIN WHICH DWELLS IN ME

14 But EVERY man is tempted, when he is DRAWN AWAY of HIS OWN lust, and ENTICED. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

WE are SEDUCED and DRAWN AWAY BY our OWN FLESH, and if we FOLLOW that it leads us to SIN. We need God’s Spirit as a helper to DENY the FLESH.

We must eat in order to sustain life. Was Israel happy with manna? Was it evil spirits entering into them making them desire a variety of foods more pleasant to the palate? Was it evil spirits seducing their hearts causing them to complain to Moses about the food? When they gathered it disobeying the law did they do that because evil spirits entered them, or did they do it because they FEARED not having enough, or that it may stop being manifested in the morning? Was their lack of faith in God being over ridden by their fears brought about by their fleshly desires?

When God throughout history has destroyed people’s food source with pestilence, did men fear for their lives and their families lives and set out to find food? Was that fear in them created through wicked spirits, or was it manifested when God brought death to the world? Did they acquire food through taking over other tribes of people, committing THEFT and MURDER to obtain it? Is it wicked spirits that cause people to be hungry Nick or is being hungry part of their nature? Do wicked spirits also cause animals to be hungry?

Has everyone wanted to give God their firsfruits, or was it in their heart to SERVE their OWN flesh and keep the best fruit for themselves? Is it wicked spirits that have caused peasants to desire the kings table, his cup of wine in a gold glass and his abundance and variety of food?

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]: fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousies, wraths, factions, divisions, parties, 21 envyings, drunkenness, revellings, and such like; of which I forewarn you, even as I did forewarn you, that they who practise such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 meekness, SELF -CONTROL; against such there is no law. 24 And they that are of Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with the passions and the lusts thereof. 25 If we live by the Spirit, by the Spirit let us also walk. 26 Let us not become vainglorious, provoking one another, envying one another.

SIN dwells IN YOU it comes from WITHIN as Jesus explains.

When you sin from within your heart God sends you plagues that make you unclean. A man who had leprosy was a man marked with sin, he could repent and the priest could bring him to be clean again.

Leviticus 14: 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the plague of leprosy be healed in the leper; …7 And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field. …11 And the priest that maketh him clean shall present the man that is to be made clean, and those things, before the LORD, at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: 12 And the priest shall take one he lamb, and offer him for a trespass offering, and the log of oil, and wave them for a wave offering before the LORD: 13 And he shall slay the lamb in the place where he shall kill the sin offering and the burnt offering, in the holy place: for as the sin offering is the priest’s, so is the trespass offering: it is most holy: ….18 And the remnant of the oil that is in the priest’s hand he shall pour upon the head of him that is to be cleansed: and the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD. 19 And the priest shall offer the sin offering, and make an atonement for him that is to be cleansed from his uncleanness; and afterward he shall kill the burnt offering:

God brings the plague of leprosy, blindness, madness, deafness, and it is carried out because God has allowed wicked spirits for wicked sake to perform it, He carries it out through FAITHFUL angels under righteous judgment to fulfill God’s purpose.

Genesis 19: 10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. 11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door. 12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place: 13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

When God brought destruction upon Sodom and Gommorah, were they running and screaming because they were possessed by wicked spirits, or were they terrified of death?

Do we have men in times of chaos that will sacrifice their own lives in an attempt to save the lives of others, while other people only seek to save themselves? Are the later possessed by evil spirits, or is their own fear of death causing them to be selfish, where they are even pushing people out of the way?

Self-Control is not about choosing to ward of wicked supernatural spirit enticements that lead you to sin, it is about deny the enticement of the FLESH. We were born with weak flesh through death that has dominion over us.

19 whose end is perdition, whose god is the belly, and [whose] glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.

Peter was an adversary as he minded the things of men, earthly things, things of this world, which is to be minding the flesh and having no self -control.

What part of we were born by NATURE children of wrath do you NOT understand Nick?

That wrath was set by our fear of death and the weakness it brings to our flesh . It is the very thing that we are to overcome, it is the very thing that God used to show us His powers, to be able to show us His knowledge, to show us His righteousness.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,427

Jodi…Yes i also believe our sins come from us ourselves. Through the lusts that dwell in us and the pride of life also. We through the spirit of God, can master sin. But if we fail at times we still have the GRACE OF GOD, in time of need, to help us.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 9
    • Total replies 1,372

Our hope is to go from mortal to immortal where death no longer has dominion over us, we no longer serve the flesh to survive, the enmity that God placed has been removed, we are SET FREE from the bondage.

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Adam and Eve sinned before they knew death and the weakness to the flesh that it brings. That weak flesh naturally separates us from God as it naturally entices us to serve it, thinking that is the WAY to LIFE. Adam and Eve sinned not seeking to keep their lives but seeking knowledge wanting to be like God, and like a serpent they were ignorant of God. Serpents do not SEE well they see obscurely and they are likewise DEAF animals. The Pharisees were called by Jesus vipers, liars and hypocrites they were like snakes that neither see or hear God.  

Isaiah 29: 18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

The old serpent and the old man are the SAME, they represent one who does not see or hear God, they follow their own imaginations. God brought enmity to this serpent, not only would mankind have to overcome ignorance and the following of their own imaginations, but now the seed of the serpent would also have a mind that feared death and weak flesh asking for services. Jesus overcame BOTH the imagination of the mind and his weak flesh that asks for service. 

Jeremiah 3:17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,436

Hi Jodi,

You tell us the problem is the flesh.

Paul goes further and tell us the problem dwells in the flesh.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,436

Hi Jodi,

You have a problem with Azazel teaching men things and later God inspired men to teach on similar matters?

It is all about authority and appointed roles.

Jude6

‘And angels WHO DID NOT KEEP THEIR PROPER DOMAIN, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgement on the great day’

Gen 6.1

‘ Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose’

That was not their appointed domain. That was not their proper abode. They walked outside the will of God. They were in rebellion against God. The will of God is done whether or not His creation cooperates with Him but choices indicate loyalty.

As His Son said by His Spirit

’Why do you call me LORD LORD,and not do what I say?’

2Peter 2.4

For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgement;

Everything is permissible but not everything is good for you. Our merciful God allows all sorts of behaviours but His tolerance is only to test angels and men to see who will obey His will and it is s best not to fail and fall into his fires of judgement.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,436

Hi Jodi,

The old man is the old serpent in your view.

Is the old man called the dragon, the devil and Satan and is he thrown into the lake of fire?

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,427

Nick…I think Jodi, was relating to the man before his repentence by saying the “old man”. It did follow the way of evil. The way of a serpent, ect.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 150 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account